Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 290. (Read 239080 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

Finally the wallet is available.  Wink
How should I now give you my address. Pm or should I add the form again??
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
i'm really appreciate for two friends' support () , i think we can be in exchange in advance.

if sb wanna support us ,please pm me,we got 0.15btc already.

Though I cannot join the airdrop, I am an early adopter .. I can confirm my new balance of 50.000 MTNC!

Get this ship heading to horizon! Cool

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
i'm really appreciate for two friends' support () , i think we can be in exchange in advance.

if sb wanna support us ,please pm me,we got 0.15btc already.

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Congrats on wallet release! Will download and set up tomorrow
Masternodecoin Team
Guys, STOP quoting whole first post! It spams the thread!
agree with you , we should follow the rule of bitcointalk.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Guys, STOP quoting whole first post! It spams the thread!
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Joined Masternodecoin airdrop, Good Luck.
Masternodecoin Team
Fine work, dev and team! I updated the form to participate in the airdrop - added the address of the wallet, etc. And I continue to post information on other crypto forums. Right now, everywhere I'll add the news that there was a release!

thank you so much.
Masternodecoin Team
  • Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified.

do retweets on twitter also count?
Or promotion in other BTT categories?

it's better promotion in other BTT categories or reddit or linkedin or scoop or blog or......
Masternodecoin Team
HI DEV!
Installed the client all synchronized like everything is fine, what else to do? Added to the form a purse number, waiting for distribution, and how to configure the master node?

please see the airdrop rule in ann thread.
I read the rules on distribution, but the rules have already changed while the release of the wallet. And how to be?

there's no change for first round airdrop.
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
  • Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified.

do retweets on twitter also count?
Or promotion in other BTT categories?

I'm on it already Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Im so excited to hear this. Im in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
HI DEV!
Installed the client all synchronized like everything is fine, what else to do? Added to the form a purse number, waiting for distribution, and how to configure the master node?

I read the rules on distribution, but the rules have already changed while the release of the wallet. And how to be?
Masternodecoin Team
Do we have some additional node IPs to add to config?
we will add more nodes soon.
Masternodecoin Team
next step will release the user guide for masternode.
Masternodecoin Team
HI DEV!

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Do we have some additional node IPs to add to config?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN

great job, will install the wallet in the evening on my PC and then update the airdrop and signature form.

Masternodecoin released 2,000,000  MTNC for collecting 3 BTC as the payment fee for exchange platform. 

BTC address:1BmcmQMf9eHPwUpsjcfqj1UZsxvtFwENFg

Good idea to offer some MTNC to get BTC for the exchange fee.

For everyone who doesn't want to calculate this down. 1 MTNC = 150satoshi = 0,00000150BTC.
If you want to buy 50,000 MTNC which is needed to run a Masternode(mine - MTNC can not be mined the usual way, no block rewards) than you would need to spent 0.075 BTC, thats 250$ or 211€ at current BTC price of 3,764$/BTC

Masternodes required: 50,000 (minimum)
Reward: Masternode reward + all fees for transactions contained in the block Peer validated network uptime + POS fees

Jump to: