Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 293. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is it a requirement to obtain this airdrop by splitting the signature on the bitcointalk profile. If so I've registered with other signatures, so I can not participate in this project. thanks so much for developer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well, as they say, without difficulty you will not pull out the fish from the pond)) And here you can get a whole kitty ... I'll have to work hard for the master craftsmen, and even similar to dash. I plan to enter the subscription and in the airdrop after the completion of the current subscription (I hope, the places will be on August 17). In the meantime, I'll participate on Twitter! A good company, with long-term prospects on an ongoing basis, is a rarity now. Catch the moment!
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
i have to remind again, most participant who join in airdrop failing to meet the airdrop requirements. if sb do not follow the rule then he can not get airdrop bounty .
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
this airdrop looks interesting why does it say free airdrop though when it is a signature distribution.
I will look into signing up for the twitter campaign
Masternodecoin Team

sorry ,we changed our signature , sorry about that .

dear all  friends who join the signature campaign , please change our signature asap , i'm so sorry.
Activity: 84
thankyou  Masternodecoin  I'm the Airdrop
good luck
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
You are using our modified signature that we paid for @Jayce , remove it right now. Please help reporting it. It is ridiculous.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-auctus-smart-contracts-powered-pension-funds-finished-2059192

why would you report me? Ive done nothing to you. Report the creator not people trying to get an airdrop. Atleast allow dev to fix the situation as most people dont know whats going on.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
You are using our modified signature that we paid for @Jayce , remove it right now. Please help reporting it. It is ridiculous.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-auctus-smart-contracts-powered-pension-funds-finished-2059192

Activity: 118
Should be 0,075 btc per 50,000 MTCN to run one masternode, if I calculated correctly.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

No matter how much BTC you support us,We really appreciate it.

the price is .150 sat

support us right now ,you can get MTNC and set up masternode earlier than others.

Excuse my ignorance, you could tell me the total price in btc of the masternode, is that I do not understand very well the .150 sat, so I can do promotion in other threads. Because I am very interested in the currency. Waiting for the launch of the wallet
Masternodecoin Team

No matter how much BTC you support us,We really appreciate it.

the price is .150 sat

support us right now ,you can get MTNC and set up masternode earlier than others.
Masternodecoin Team
French translation has been upgraded with new signatures.

thank you so much.
Masternodecoin Team
thanks for your support.

attention please : if you wanna get airdrop ,please follow the airdrop rule as follow

1:One person just only one account, multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
2:Sr member and above are eligible to accept airdrop,Full member of High-quality have such chance to accept aridrop.High-quality will explain later.
3:ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.(There's no signature reward anymore) if anyone remove signature during the period will be disqualified.The signature should keep 3 weeks at least.
4:All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 14 valid posts per week in anywhere of bitcointalk community .We have no rule or restrictions on this.Full member of High-quality should have 21 valid posts per week.Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
5:All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter or others from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.we need really fans of masternodecoin.
6:Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified.
7:Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

can you please tell me if im accepted? if yes i will put on the new sig Smiley

Please don't force yourself if you don't like it,lol
Masternodecoin Team

Dear Developer Have you promised to release the release of your wallet for 3-5 days? Already passed more than one week when the release will be and will it at all?
i'm sorry ,yes ,i promise.
Masternodecoin Team
No more airdrop for Jr. Members?
i m pretty sorry ,it should be full member at least .

I don’t understand on the announcement it says that even jr members have the possibility to join the airdrop... And can somebody help me understand where do I find my Bitcointalk Account link... is it the same as the  UID?
actually i said at least full member. there's still twitter bounty and signature bounty you can join in. thanks for your support.
 Bitcointalk Account link --> you can open the "profile" link.

Participate in Twitter bounty. Where the spreadsheet? No wallet yet?
i'm so sorry  delay again, after 2 or 3 days we will release client.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Hello, can someone tell me if, being a full member, I can register in airdrop, to participate in the creation of a masternode?

Thanks in advance for your answers
Activity: 798
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
@ideaupdater
So, is someone still required for the block explorer? I didn't get any answer.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20654552
Jump to: