Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 295. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
@cebonl   @huarongdaocn
we have released 2M  masternodecoin only for payment fee of exchange, if you have interest in MTNC ,you can pm me. thanks for your support.
Masternodecoin Team
sorry for delay. we have released the client today but i think i should run the blockchain for 3 days to make sure the blockchain runs stable. so please understand.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi masternode is a good project. I have registered for the Twitter Bounty.. Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Hello, I can't get the air drop rules. I want to buy it directly from BTC. You can give me a little money. I can make a master node. Is that ok?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Good news Dev! We are waiting impatiently. I hope everything goes well. And where it will be possible to buy coins give the link? Thank you so much!
 Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
if everythings go well ,we will release win client tomorrow.

Nice, good work so far. Keep it up!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I have a question. Can I buy Matercoin now?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

That's great, hope all goes well.
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
Great news! I look forward to testing it ...
In honor of this event, I will come up with a short poem  Wink
I'll post here a little later ..
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

nice!
Wish you continued success with the project!!
Masternodecoin Team
Masternodecoin Team
@ideaupdater,
Now he created a Topic on the forum on crypto currency (there is an online game with its crypto currency) and there is a section for promising projects (russian-speaking community).
I will update the topic as soon as the news comes from Masternodecoin
will be greatly appreciated,really fans you are.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
No doubt this look like one of the generous airdrop on this forum but the compulsory signature for the airdrop makes a lot of people not able to participate in this; do you mind introducing an avatar campaign for those who are already enrolled in one signature campaign or the other?

we will give second round airdrop without signature requirement .

Good decision, this way you can get more participants = more nodes! About the BTC needed for exchanges, You can set up a tipping address, so people who want to support this project will send some bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
No doubt this look like one of the generous airdrop on this forum but the compulsory signature for the airdrop makes a lot of people not able to participate in this; do you mind introducing an avatar campaign for those who are already enrolled in one signature campaign or the other?

That's good to hear I'm still watching this one but im also committed to a signature campaign as well! You're in luck I just shut down a wallet on my VPS and would love to add this one to it. Best of luck with the project dev I'll be lurking on here to claim a airdrop space.
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
three weeks left, it's one of the most generous airdrop in bitcointalk airdrop history.
I fully agree with this statement! And all participants need to be active on all resources on crypto-currencies. Together we will raise the ocean wave ...
Masternodecoin Team

Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
Masternodecoin Team
hello Filipino translation is now available here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20678309

Goodluck to this project.  Grin

Hello dev quoting my translation And It's Currently running Now hope to see the list updated

thank you so much.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I'm tied down at the moment for a sig campaign. Gonna miss this airdrop.  Undecided
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
hello Filipino translation is now available here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20678309

Goodluck to this project.  Grin

Hello dev quoting my translation And It's Currently running Now hope to see the list updated
Jump to: