Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 302. (Read 239080 times)

legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Sr member or above should republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least 3 time,  Full member should be reublish at least 6 times. or your account will be disqualified.
I don't think spamming all over the plattforms is a good idea.
If you are looking for reliable masternodes within the first airdrop, then you should ask for high availability and bandwidth.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
With this rules, I dont think the dev will find 1000 high rank members for the airdrop.
It would better when the dev loosen the requirements for the airdrop.
The bigger the community the better it is.

we will have second round of airdrop,don't worry ,but the airdrop maybe not 50000MTNC per member , It could be 200 MTNC just like others airdrop,theres no any rule .

Did the 1st round of airdrop for the MN just finished even without the wallet info? How was it distributed?

I'd like to host an MN to support but I'm confused with all the changes to the airdrop rules.

I also didn't catch the distribution method. Byteball's distribution method works the best i think. Since the best&natural distributed crypto out there is bitcoin, you won't find a better way.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
With this rules, I dont think the dev will find 1000 high rank members for the airdrop.

we will have second round of airdrop,don't worry ,but the airdrop maybe not 50000MTNC per member , It could be 200 MTNC just like others airdrop,theres no any rule .

Did the 1st round of airdrop for the MN just finished even without the wallet info? How was it distributed?

I'd like to host an MN to support but I'm confused with all the changes to the airdrop rules.

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

That's free money and free master nodes. It'll be gone sooner than you realize. That's the ultimate passive crypto investment. Check minereum, they did a similar airdrop to this and many become rich out of it. (it is price tanked hard from 10$ to 2$ though this is crypto... pumps and dumps are real.)

I also think airdrop shouldn't be a one time thing like minereum did. Make an airdrop for every month like byteball and nobody will miss much and you'll reach to many more people. One time airdrop was a big mistake of minereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think you shouldn't call it "airdrop". It's more like a signature campaign bounty for high ranked forum members Smiley
Activity: 293
Merit: 250

and buy 49800 MTNC >?
no, just free,,just like others airdrop, dump or any other choice , it's up to you
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
there are quite a lot of coins with masternode now,any reason to has a new one now?
Activity: 506
Merit: 510

and buy 49800 MTNC >?
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Can't find any numbers on amount of premine in starting post. I really like the idea of your project, keep it up! I just think it should be as transparent as possible.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
look like  i was refused by dev's rule , but i will keep my eye on this project ,hope run well.
Activity: 365
The airdrop should be simple, not since so many rules, it is the signature bounty,why not change it directly to a signature reward instead of an airdrop? I hope I can get a chance to bounty .goodluck.
Activity: 672
Linking Signature for Airdrop is little bit drawback.  As Signature campaign already runs separately.

If you remove that option, many High-level members can join with you.
Masternodecoin Team
OK i will join sig camp next week  hope be accept for airdrop,see you soon,my dear dev

thanks, please Read carefully about airdrop rule then you'll get the airdrop....
Activity: 596
OK i will join sig camp next week  hope be accept for airdrop,see you soon,my dear dev
Masternodecoin Team
Do I need to use the Masternodecoin Signature, that I can participate on the Airdrop?

it seems yes. support MTNC then be the fans of masternodecoin.
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Looks very good, I expect the release of the wallet and the bounty tables of the program Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 287

It seems Airdrop is now getting popular to most incoming new coins. Good luck with this project.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Do I need to use the Masternodecoin Signature, that I can participate on the Airdrop?
Jump to: