Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 298. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey guys .. masternode sounds promising .. I'm in!
Is posting in here enough to participate in the airdrop?

Good luck to everyone!

ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.

So it's not a must then?

I try to fill the form, but how to get a wallet if there's no GUI yet?

Hello mastercoin devs

Sounds nice and I would love to participate 2. Is that possible without the signature, looking forward for your ok.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Also i would like to unreserve my spot on the block explorer
Ok, I reserve it then) Can't participate in anything else because I'm not active in social media and already have another signature...
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
Hey guys .. masternode sounds promising .. I'm in!
Is posting in here enough to participate in the airdrop?

Good luck to everyone!

ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.

So it's not a must then?

I try to fill the form, but how to get a wallet if there's no GUI yet?
Activity: 630
Masternodecoin Team
@ideaupdater

Maybe you can tell us how much user have registered for the airdrop till yet?

after the statistical results then we post it to all.

ok ,thanks , i almost forget to submit my profile to you . i have to say ,MTNC is a great airdrop .

please don't forget that/
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
@ideaupdater

ok ,thanks , i almost forget to submit my profile to you . i have to say ,MTNC is a great airdrop .
Masternodecoin Team
@ideaupdater

Masternodecoin Team
read about this thread too late but still supporting this huge and great project , also like the distributionmodel , this team is not searching for your money but is only dedicated to the project

can you explain a little what you mean with "the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency"?
thanks for your support,

"republish the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency community or platform at least"
that means please help to republish the our articles, for example : you can help to republish this ANN thread to twitter or facebook or linkedin or scoop or reddit or your blog or google+ .....etc. 
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Unfortunately i can't change my signature from deeponion to Masternodecoin free airdrop but definitely i will join social campaign through FB & TW when announced . reserved
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
@ideaupdater

Activity: 430

Where can I get a link to your wallet ? Where can I get a link to your site ?
I already filled out the form but at that time I did not have the masternode wallet how to fix it now?
You have to wait till theyre released. Than you will edit the form to add the address
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
read about this thread too late but still supporting this huge and great project , also like the distributionmodel , this team is not searching for your money but is only dedicated to the project

can you explain a little what you mean with "the article from DEV officlal team to others crypto-currency"?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Where can I get a link to your wallet ? Where can I get a link to your site ?
I already filled out the form but at that time I did not have the masternode wallet how to fix it now?
Masternodecoin Team

it was one of the most generous airdrop coming ,you can get 1/2000 of total masternodecoin.

That's an immense ammount  Grin

what we do just wanna get really fans of MTNC.
Activity: 262
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

it was one of the most generous airdrop coming ,you can get 1/2000 of total masternodecoin.

That's an immense ammount  Grin
Masternodecoin Team

Masternodecoin Team
hi ,dev ,what about the testing . when do you release the wallet.

everything is going smoothly
Activity: 262
Activity: 448
How to participate in airdrop?

Google forme require wallet address, but I cant find
wallet to download  Sad
According to the developer you can change the form submitted and finish the number of your wallet so we are waiting for the release of the wallet;)
Jump to: