Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 299. (Read 239080 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
How to participate in airdrop?

Google forme require wallet address, but I cant find
wallet to download  Sad

you can update form after wallet released.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

wallet to download  Sad
Later you will be able to add
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

wallet to download  Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Good luck Dev, solid start to your project. Even though I cant join I still support this project.
Masternodecoin Team
@cripto4ever I feel your pain. There are a few good projects but no one wants noobs.  Grin Grin

hi friends ,you still have chance to get bounty from twitter or we have second round airdrop soon.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
@cripto4ever I feel your pain. There are a few good projects but no one wants noobs.  Grin Grin
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
seems a nice project, i can't be elegible but i wish you luck
Activity: 262
Masternodecoin Team
My signature advertising another project right now Deeponion , is there anyway to apply without using signature if so let us know the procedures .
Thank you

there's still 3 weeks left ,don/t worry . after others finish ,you still can be here.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
My signature advertising another project right now Deeponion , is there anyway to apply without using signature if so let us know the procedures .
Thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
where can I download the wallet for this? What is the link? It's not there in the ANN...

I joined the twitter campaign. Any ETA when the wallet release will come out?

according to testing result,but not too long.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
where can I download the wallet for this? What is the link? It's not there in the ANN...
Activity: 392
I would really like to participate but my sig spot is currently in use by a good project so i`ll be watching on the sideline at the moment, and oh its not  an airdrop but a sig campaign for the high ranking members.

it's really airdrop but not sigunatue campaign.

Well fun enough, you just spoke against your own words:

• ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.(There's no signature reward anymore) if anyone remove signature during the period will be disqualified.The signature should keep 3 weeks at least.

Did you not just say earlier that this is not a signature campaign but an airdrop? Airdrop would not require you to keep hold of any of these BS requiremets.
Also i would like to unreserve my spot on the block explorer, i don't want to support a coin with so unprofessional "developers" that they even talk against their own words.
I believe this coin will fall pretty quickly, because it kind of reminds me of the Deep Onion scam.
I suspect that this might happen to this coin as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-deeponion-is-a-scam-proof-inside-2057229

With all of the lies and wrong terms ideaupdater has used, im out of here to actually take part in some better projects  Roll Eyes

it's up to you.

the rule is if you wanna accept airdrop (50000MTNC), you should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.

but if you just wanna accept Signature Campaign only,you can follow the rule
Jr Member and Member: 40 MTNC/weeks
Full Member: 60 MTNC/week
Sr Member: 100 MTNC/week
Hero and Legendary: 150 MTNC/week

good luck.

well thats the definition of a sig campaign, just call it that, nothing wrong in a sig campaign.
so i guess i have 2 change the sig for 3 weeks 2 receive the masternode?!

thanks for you understand, can you explain detail for "so i guess i have 2 change the sig for 3 weeks 2 receive the masternode?!"

since im already in a sig campaign i proposed to publish the project on twitter instead would that be ok?

you mean can you get signature bountt and twitter bounty at same time? if so ,yes ,you can.

haha the confusion, i ment if i could use my twitter activity INSTEAD of the sig campaign to apply for aidrop :DD
Masternodecoin Team
I would really like to participate but my sig spot is currently in use by a good project so i`ll be watching on the sideline at the moment, and oh its not  an airdrop but a sig campaign for the high ranking members.

• ALL accounts of airdrop should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.(There's no signature reward anymore) if anyone remove signature during the period will be disqualified.The signature should keep 3 weeks at least.

Did you not just say earlier that this is not a signature campaign but an airdrop? Airdrop would not require you to keep hold of any of these BS requiremets.
Also i would like to unreserve my spot on the block explorer, i don't want to support a coin with so unprofessional "developers" that they even talk against their own words.
I believe this coin will fall pretty quickly, because it kind of reminds me of the Deep Onion scam.
I suspect that this might happen to this coin as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-deeponion-is-a-scam-proof-inside-2057229

With all of the lies and wrong terms ideaupdater has used, im out of here to actually take part in some better projects  Roll Eyes

it's up to you.

the rule is if you wanna accept airdrop (50000MTNC), you should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account.

good luck.

well thats the definition of a sig campaign, just call it that, nothing wrong in a sig campaign.

thanks for you understand, can you explain detail for "so i guess i have 2 change the sig for 3 weeks 2 receive the masternode?!"

since im already in a sig campaign i proposed to publish the project on twitter instead would that be ok?

you mean can you get signature bountt and twitter bounty at same time? if so ,yes ,you can.

it's up to you.

good luck.

Masternodecoin Team

it's up to you.

good luck.

it's up to you.

good luck.

Masternodecoin Team
I would really like to participate but my sig spot is currently in use by a good project so i`ll be watching on the sideline at the moment, and oh its not  an airdrop but a sig campaign for the high ranking members.

it's up to you.

the rule is if you wanna accept airdrop (50000MTNC), you should leave the Masternodecoin signature in your bitcointalk account as one of the requirements.

good luck.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
i think i should be outside this airdrop ,saddly
Jump to: