Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 39. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
1. The development team does not care about advertising.

2. The Coin is only listed on two exchanges.

3. The website is a Joke.

The coin is not dead yet.
But the the coin  need investors.

I can't agree that the website is a joke. Have you seen the upgraded version?

All needed pieces of information are there and look better as the first one for sure. Is not tip top but for sure not a joke.

Of course, any help with Masternodecoin.org web page design or anything else will be appreciated. Join the Slack channel if you want to help or post here.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
1. The development team does not care about advertising.

2. The Coin is only listed on two exchanges.

3. The website is a Joke.

The coin is not dead yet.
But the the coin  need investors.

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
why has the price become so low (what's going on?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
It's a pity MTNC missed the FREE next exchange listing. Now payment is involved for listing. Congrats on the V4 wallet update. It's good to see dev and MTNC come back to life.
legendary
MTNC Blockchain data 2018.07.19

7-Zip file archiver

IMPORTANT SAVE THE BACKUP OF YOUR file wallet.dat and Backup.

I hope you understand everything, English is not my native language  Wink   Good luck!

Your English is great I have no problems at all to understand you. Thanks for this explanation and the latest blockchain file. Great work we appreciate your help.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Can we get a discord going? Slack is so outdated
legendary
I don't see new messages from yesterday. Do we have a fork (chain split)?

What with this blockchain file posted by Slasher? Safe, anybody used it? It would be good to hear your comments.

My wallet is working but I can't stake from yesterday. I haven't tried to send a transaction. No problem with sync.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
need a fresh blockchain from the developer. we wait.
reply guys from the DEEX team to the mail
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@crypto mania @sth2017

I think this blockchain file posted by Slasher was not confirmed as valid, so he deleted it just in case. About banlist.dat I don't think there is anything wrong with it, it's a standard file for qt wallets. have you got any problems with this file?

@Slasher

The question now is which chain is the mainchain... if half of the network is split how can we confirm the longest one?
slasher, why did you delete your posts with the link blockchain (mega.nz/)?
sud
OK, I've just repaired my wallet and looks like it split about 15 hours ago. Righ now it shows same block and hash as explorer, so it seems fine. Will check it in the morning again to be sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
check the folder Masternodecoin. file is suspicious banlist.dat

I confirm the problems with the network. Half of my nodes on the 426249 block without synchronization.

In addition to the other half, the answer is: ... we have a fork.

Slasher can you please explain this banlist.dat file and missing message with blockchain file? Little scary.
check the folder Masternodecoin. file is suspicious banlist.dat
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The hash for my similar block is

2d6d6fc16b6a6d2bb69b0fb9105aa2fd4090b6ec57e680010bdba048ce54370e
sud
@Wekkel

I'm on block 426458 right now, and this is hash I get for it:

19:04:33

getblockhash 426458

19:04:33

2d6d6fc16b6a6d2bb69b0fb9105aa2fd4090b6ec57e680010bdba048ce54370e
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I’m at block 426450. No funny things going on with staking or the masternode.
sud
Are we having trouble with blockchain again? I have noticed that snodo explorer isn't updating since this morning, and my wallet started staking like crazy. Can anyone check it?
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
If now new wallet is released means that the coin should revolver after time passes. What is your opinions guys , the coin will recover and can reach over 1-2$?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Finally good news for Masternodecoin. Let's hope that MTNC will be added on Deex and Kucoin.

I think an explanation on how to vote for Masternodecoin on Kucoin is needed. I have already seen top 50 projects to be listed on Kucoin with a lot of votes and Masternodecoin isn't one of them.

No time to lose!!! Other projects post about this on all social media channels giving tutorials on how to vote. Every project will jump on this occasion to be listed gratis in this big exchange. Amazing opportunity and we are talking not much about this. I don't see literally anything in Masternodecoin social media about this. Why? No buzz - no votes.

My suggestion. Let's make a fast bounty for Kucoin voting using One Key Bounty function.

function is modified? While it is not noticeable that the code can be used
Pages:
Jump to: