Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 40. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 92
now we are waiting for you... again
fill out the form to start the dialogue https://www.deex.exchange/listing-en.html
I already helped others, although you were the first

at last Dev application filed.Hooray
team DEEX answered

Finally good news for Masternodecoin. Let's hope that MTNC will be added on Deex and Kucoin.

I think an explanation on how to vote for Masternodecoin on Kucoin is needed. I have already seen top 50 projects to be listed on Kucoin with a lot of votes and Masternodecoin isn't one of them.

No time to lose!!! Other projects post about this on all social media channels giving tutorials on how to vote. Every project will jump on this occasion to be listed gratis in this big exchange. Amazing opportunity and we are talking not much about this. I don't see literally anything in Masternodecoin social media about this. Why? No buzz - no votes.

My suggestion. Let's make a fast bounty for Kucoin voting using One Key Bounty function.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
fill out the form to start the dialogue https://www.deex.exchange/listing-en.html

at last Dev application filed.Hooray
team DEEX answered
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
To be honest you don't have to synchronize again, I have just replaced the files with new ones and it worked ok with my blockchain file.
True, but I had to resync because my wallet was on another chain (same already happened in March this year to other users). However, synchronisation takes to much time and bandwidth.

Inbound traffic is now at 20 GB and I'm still 5 weeks behind. Remember, I started with the blockchain DB from 2018-03-21. Huh Huh Huh
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
To be honest you don't have to synchronize again, I have just replaced the files with new ones and it worked ok with my blockchain file.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

thanks , i have submit already.

i will send bounty to our promotion team next week ,sorry for so late.

Nice to see you again Dev. I hope you will be frequently on Slack from now and we can discuss further the promotion. Of course, we are waiting calmly for delayed payments.
legendary
Ok, I updated to version 4 but the synchronisation is veeeery slow even with the blockchain data from 2018-03-21. I started yesterday in the evening and now I'm still 6 weeks behind. The inbound traffic since yesterday is 16 GB! Why is that so high? The whole blockchain is far away from that size. Huh

Please upload another blockchain DB so that others can synchronize faster if they have to start from scratch.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu

there is no possibility to include a 2nd dev in this project Huh
so that these incidents will not happen anymore...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I got a telegram message:

"I work for KuCoin and we are inviting Masternodecoin to join on our competition. How to join? Follow the steps given on the sheet below".
Kurl Venice
I'm trying to check the information. I have a file .docx

that would be a great opportunity for MTNC to get listed @kucoin.  Shocked
thumbs up!  Wink

it remains to wait for the developer

"The People’s Exchange is again giving a voice to the community to help us choose the winner of a free listing! This time it will be a Telegram vote.

Anyone can join and tell us which project deserves a free listing the most.

The competition will run from July 12th, 18:00 UTC+8 and voting will remain open until July 15th, 18:00 UTC+8.

Read more about this on:
https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/vote-for-your-coin-telegram-action-f749362be26a "

No time to wait with Kucoin listing but nothing we can do, I think.

There will be hundreds of coins invited in a few days and chance will be lost because we will never get so many votes as other projects. We have seen this already with Next exchange where we only gathered 300 in few months.

Where are you DEV? Will you check your Slack account or answer PM's?
legendary
Version 4 already released, please update your wallets. I still see a lot of old version in my connection overview.
Windows download here: https://github.com/masternodecoin/MTNC-client-blockdate/blob/master/MTNC%20win%20v4.0.0.0.rar
Still no answer from Dev? This is strange.

Last few weeks staking works good but from 3 days I can't stake nothing again. The timer keeps increasing and there is no reward. Anybody experienced this same?

Few weeks I got my rewards like in clock every few hours. I watch explorer sometimes to catch these big staking wallets. Keep asking myself who is the owner?
Activity: 1162
oooBTC, Crypto Bridge, Escodex, Graviex, Stocks and SouthXchange, why not making efforts to ask for listing MTNC in those ones?
Another option is creating listing donation funds, then community can donate to help.

exchanges cost money thats why all of then cost atleast 1bitcoin to get listed if not more .ALso i updated my wallet but it didnt fix the sinking issue i had with it  Embarrassed.Guess i have to unintall everything and sync from starch again

"I work for KuCoin and we are inviting Masternodecoin to join on our competition. How to join? Follow the steps given on the sheet below".
Kurl Venice

that would be a great opportunity for MTNC to get listed @kucoin.  Shocked
thumbs up!  Wink

it remains to wait for the developer

"The People’s Exchange is again giving a voice to the community to help us choose the winner of a free listing! This time it will be a Telegram vote.

Anyone can join and tell us which project deserves a free listing the most.

The competition will run from July 12th, 18:00 UTC+8 and voting will remain open until July 15th, 18:00 UTC+8.

Read more about this on:
https://medium.com/kucoinexchange/vote-for-your-coin-telegram-action-f749362be26a "
legendary
icarus-cards.eu

Kurl Venice

that would be a great opportunity for MTNC to get listed @kucoin.  Shocked
thumbs up!  Wink

Kurl Venice
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@cimpex

Well, looks like dev have just skipped version 3 and the latest one is 4.0.0 Grin You can download it on official Github.
Activity: 588
I came back now from vacation and had to notice, that my MTNC masternode crashed. I hope it is doing well after resynching from scratch and version 3.0 will give us a more reliable and stable client.

Windows Client 4.0 runs stable.
As far as I know version 3 was still not released. Where did you get that windows client version 4 from?

From so many months Masternodecoin is struggling with only one exchange. Few members made a lot of effort to list Masternodecoin on another exchange. We almost were listed on Inquant which is growing constantly every day and brake new volume records. They already listed a lot of coins. Masternodecoin was not listed because of high fee, I think.

Now there is a big chance to be listed on Deex and Admin don't respond for so long and this is not the first time. I don't know what to think about this situation. Is this really so hard to log in for 10 minutes a day on BTT, Admin? You don't even have t login to read posts.

Still holding because staking is fair again when somebody stopped wallets loaded with millions of MTNC.  Wink

Team incakoin [NKA] already took the opportunity
oooBTC, Crypto Bridge, Escodex, Graviex, Stocks and SouthXchange, why not making efforts to ask for listing MTNC in those ones?
Another option is creating listing donation funds, then community can donate to help.

Great idea but how to do it if Dev is not responding? I think this should be easy to be listed on one of this exchanges if somebody will take care of this seriously.
legendary
icarus-cards.eu

it would be a shame, if this possibility and this chance to get listed on a another exchange isnt used by the dev...  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: