Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 42. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I think right now is the best moment to push listing MTNC on new exchange. Since it seems like community votings won't bring any results, maybe dev should consider some other actions. There are so many new exchanges launching atm, we should really take advantage of it...

@ideaupdater

Here is the form for listing on STeX. It's a new exchange with cross trades (direct altcoin pairs) during beta stage - may be worth a shot.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tG-phLLJF769rRb4hXyZ5ZYzGmL0-cEWQXY4w8AfnQA/
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
    The good news is ahead of me. The new wallet will hopefully be stable. I would like to expand the boundaries of exchange, but not all at once, probably. Many thanks to the developers for the timely intervention in the normalization of the nodes and wallets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
"we are put in the plan for the connection mtnc" - speak leader team deex.exchange

it's good news.

team deex.exchange will put on Monday the launch of the mtnc blockchain
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Excellent works, MTNC team!
MTNC V4.0.0.0 RELEASED

https://i.imgur.com/7v3EQvD.png

https://i.imgur.com/aD2cViq.jpg    https://i.imgur.com/TjuvEnH.jpg    https://i.imgur.com/mY3wcrR.jpg

Second soure link :
 MTNC Windows client V4.0.0.0
 MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 03 21

REMARK:im so busy these day, so many things maybe i can not online all the time. sorry.

Nice information, let's get started installing new version of MTNC wallet and enjoy it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
A lot of great news lately from Masternodecoin team. Nice progress guys. I have just seen latest new and will update my wallet to the new V4.0.0.0 version. I will update later how this new wallet works. Keep up like this and maybe finally we will see Masternodecoin price go up.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
maybe someone can help me how i can start a second, third,... masternode at second wallet-gui?
there is a multiple masternode manual but i have to do something wrong, because it does not start with the second wallet  Undecided Undecided

at the moment i have to start my 2-3 masterternodes always manually in the first wallet-gui. the first masternode runs continuously
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
MTNC V4.0.0.0 RELEASED

Second soure link :

REMARK:im so busy these day, so many things maybe i can not online all the time. sorry.

Great news Dev. I see that Masternodecoin.org webpage is refreshed and working again with new information and tutorials added. Good to see such a progress. This new look is great.

I think it would be great to add a tutorial " how to update your wallet " for a newbie, not tech-savvy users to avoid questions about this.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
MTNC V4.0.0.0 RELEASED

Second soure link :

Shocked Shocked
congrats!  Wink

but ... why 4.0.0.0 and not 3.0.0.0  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
MTNC V4.0.0.0 RELEASED

Second soure link :

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
What is happening with this coin? Why the price is so low now, only over 0.01$?

Just read 2 last pages of this thread and you will know what is happening.

Lately, there were some delays because Dev has problems and lose Masternodecoin code in hard drive crash. Lucky he was able to recover this data and go back to development. We are waiting for a wallet update which should be released this week. There will be a first feature added to Masternodecoin wallet in this update. This is long-awaited One Key Bounty system. There are other features in the plan like P2P and Private Search. Scheduled burnings and ongoing development should be enough to keep Masternodecoin alive and at a better price.

Ok. Thanks for answer. I understand now what happen. Hope that all can be recovered and fixed in the next updates. And in future should be made a backup on USB sticks, external hard drive or something similar.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
bad news more often:
1. windows wallet takes off often without explanation on different computers at the same time.
2. service masternodes.online - does not display reliable information.
3. The explorer snodo is silent

I don't have any problem with my wallet and from what I see explorer works fine as for now. I think we just need to update info on masternodes.online but I'm not sure. There is long time no updates and maybe that is why pieces of information displayed are not correct there.

Let's hope that Dev will release a new wallet this week as announced and this will be the solution for all problems.

so you just look at the list of nodes and see how many of them and when the latter are running.
Activity: 1162
So, any news about new wallet version? As far as I understand ideaupdater promised to release a version 3.0.0.0 this week.

yes we need 3.0   .The old wallet does not work that great to be honest
Activity: 630
So, any news about new wallet version? As far as I understand ideaupdater promised to release a version 3.0.0.0 this week.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
bad news more often:
1. windows wallet takes off often without explanation on different computers at the same time.

I don't have any problem with my wallet and from what I see explorer works fine as for now. I think we just need to update info on masternodes.online but I'm not sure. There is long time no updates and maybe that is why pieces of information displayed are not correct there.

Let's hope that Dev will release a new wallet this week as announced and this will be the solution for all problems.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
bad news more often:
legendary

Just read 2 last pages of this thread and you will know what is happening.

Lately, there were some delays because Dev loses Masternodecoin code in hard drive crash. Lucky he was able to recover this data and go back to development. We are waiting for a wallet update which should be released this week. There will be a first feature added to Masternodecoin wallet in this update. This is long-awaited One Key Bounty system. There are other features in the plan like P2P and Private Search. Scheduled burnings and ongoing development should be enough to keep Masternodecoin alive and at a better price.
Activity: 459
Activity: 1162
is there a problem with the blockchain? there are a lot of people claiming it has issues

Yes but hopefully it will be fixed with the new wallet update .
legendary
the net is working fine and i m working at V3.0.0.0 with one key bounty function ,new version will be released next week .

I think we will see this update tomorrow or at the weekend. There is an announcement from Dev on Twitter too about this update. I can't wait to see this new wallet with O.K.Bounty in action.
Pages:
Jump to: