Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 60. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Anyone else hosting masternodes on Scrypto.io? they make is fast and easy. Great team, amazing product.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Keep voting for Masternodecoin!!!! No registration needed.
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4561/masternodecoin

https://i.imgur.com/IF4965G.png

Don't forget to use all your browsers  Wink
I vote for MTNC to be listed on netexchange. Best wishes for MTNC project.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Keep voting for Masternodecoin!!!! No registration needed.
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4561/masternodecoin

Don't forget to use all your browsers  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
we will adjust the order of development , we will give priority to one key bounty function development ,and it will be released at the end of this month , before release one key bounty ,we will have fourth airdrop and continue to finish third round airdrop reward and burn another 10M mtnc .

OK dev. This is a good update. It's been a long time since the last airdrop. I've missed MTNC airdrop. Can't wait to get in again.
In crypto, some coins employ masternodes to secure their network, provide added services and establish governance. For their work, a masternode will receive something like a dividend. Using masternodes.online data from we clustered and mapped out the players by ROI and Market Cap.

MTNC - high ROI

Hmm this is an innovative work. It looks good to have a graphical representation for MTNC and other masternode coins.  MTNC has a pretty good ROI and the marketcap shows a lot of room for future growth
new update blockchain data 2018 02 25

MTNC Blockchain data source 2018 02 25

Wow It's like I have been waiting all these years for this updated blockchain data. I have totally abandoned my mtnc wallet and the coins in it because of the sync issues I have been having. Now my wallet will come back to life with this data. Thanks for saving a life here... Hahaha

Plz dev you should be doing this often.
Why not sync wallet weekly or monthly? Forget about your wallet is not good option because you might miss mandatory upgrades.

Yeah I know. I forgot to sync my mtnc for some weeks in the past because I was very busy. I'm now finding it hard to sync it but the Snapshot will really help me, so I'm grateful for it
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
we will adjust the order of development , we will give priority to one key bounty function development ,and it will be released at the end of this month , before release one key bounty ,we will have fourth airdrop and continue to finish third round airdrop reward and burn another 10M mtnc .

Nice, everyone is waiting for the announcement of the 4th round airdrop. but you should get some help the hasten the process of the 3rd round distributions.

and lastly why Burn again? the last burning didnt affect the price at all.

Burning is necessary for the project. If traders see that more than half of the coins are out of circulation, they will be afraid to enter into the coin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Nice, everyone is waiting for the announcement of the 4th round airdrop. but you should get some help the hasten the process of the 3rd round distributions.

and lastly why Burn again? the last burning didnt affect the price at all.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Masternodecoin promo pic

nice picture.  That is why price goes down?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Thank you ideaupdater. That means we will see next bounties sooner than roadmap, and vice versa for technical developements. However, I think you made  right decision, we should move forwards slowly but as solid as possible, no need to hurry too much.
Burning is coming, and MTNC has also had around 3 more rounds of airdrops, campaigns as the roadmap shown.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Activity: 71
In crypto, some coins employ masternodes to secure their network, provide added services and establish governance. For their work, a masternode will receive something like a dividend. Using masternodes.online data from we clustered and mapped out the players by ROI and Market Cap.

MTNC - high ROI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW-Hij3VMAAqwN9.jpg
Wow, great analysis and informative scatter plot for MTNC masternodes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

MTNC - high ROI

Activity: 49

Wow It's like I have been waiting all these years for this updated blockchain data. I have totally abandoned my mtnc wallet and the coins in it because of the sync issues I have been having. Now my wallet will come back to life with this data. Thanks for saving a life here... Hahaha

Why not sync wallet weekly or monthly? Forget about your wallet is not good option because you might miss mandatory upgrades.
https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4561/masternodecoin - already 158 voices. Need 500 voices minimum .  Need each voice. Please, voting, voting !!!
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/3596/masternodecoinmtnc - 411 voices. Also need 500 voices.
Yeah good one. Let's keep the vote going. I always upvote MTNC whenever I'm online and I do it twice by using incognito window on chrome.
Goodluck to MTNC and the community

Activity: 111
1: we really need more exchange , but as you all know ,we have no ico , some of them need payment fee for listing , if dev team sell MTNC for btc in exchange for such payment fee, that means dump in there ,i can not do that , so we have to get help from community before , it works ..
Agree with the first point, listing fees turn to be more expensive recent months. Exchanges became more greedy nowadays, so we have to choose as good exchange as possible to spend money for listing MTNC on their exchanges.
Activity: 168
A video tutorial would probably be the best option. And another issue that should be addressed is the fact that on some computers the wallets stop to run the masternodes now and then and they have to be relaunched manually. I'm saying on some computers since on one of mine computer it happens and on the other one doesn't. Big mystery.
Video tutorial should be as informative, well-designed, and clear voiced as possible because it is appearance of MTNC project in front of investors ' radars.
Pages:
Jump to: