Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 64. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Its been a while i follow up with this project, any update?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Now 4 simultaneously launched masternodes take on average 120-180 MB RAM each. I have Windows 10 64-bit Professional - 6 GB RAM
Running the latest version of MTNC
All masternodes present on single hard disk -  in different folders on computer. Each folder - single masternode.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Though the global market has been down for some days now affecting all coins including MTNC, but the dump was not so epic on MTNC. It still managed to stay above the 1k sats zone. I think people are holding their coins and it's is cheaper to get a MN. This opportunity may not come again
Buy cheap, sell high. Specifically for the case of MTNC in recent days, it's really good time to buy cheap MTNC and have at least one masternode. Good luck and happy invest, everyone.

Exactly if you think to invest in Masternodecoin now is the best time. Price is cheap but I don't think it will last for long. Crypto market is green from few days and we see money coming back to the market. So buy now your cheap masternode and enjoy profits all day long.

Masternodecoin is still only on one exchange. Finally when get listed at more exchanges volume will rise together with price.

Activity: 564
Merit: 104
0,64 BTC capital investment, which will create estimated earnings about $1000 every month. It is likely profitable investment, at least for the moment.
Rewards for masternoders will decrease over time. The basic principle is: More masternodes in the network, less profit/ rewards for each one; less masternodes in the network, more rewards for each one.

On the other side if someone holds a masternode running for several months he will get so many coins to actually get a second masternode, this his earnings will from then on double.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
interesting concept. is this coin a pow or pos? since i cannot find any info on some pools i think it is pos/

Yeah, MTNC is a PoS with masternodes, so no pools. Check more info on the first post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-multiple-privacy-center-platform-2056867

follow http://bit.ly/2ChYZKW
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
interesting concept. is this coin a pow or pos? since i cannot find any info on some pools i think it is pos/

Yeah, MTNC is a PoS with masternodes, so no pools. Check more info on the first post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-multiple-privacy-center-platform-2056867
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
0,64 BTC capital investment, which will create estimated earnings about $1000 every month. It is likely profitable investment, at least for the moment.
Rewards for masternoders will decrease over time. The basic principle is: More masternodes in the network, less profit/ rewards for each one; less masternodes in the network, more rewards for each one.
Activity: 151
Development code or ready-made application can be built into the social network (suppose vkontakte, facebook)? Vkontakte suggests downloading the application. better than such advertising - nothing can be. You can send coins inside the social network.

but since vkontakte and facebook against crypto currency - it must be done on other sources: code php you can insert it into any site - how do you like that?

but soon, I'm sure that social networks will come to that the option of sending coins will be built in the message window. a friend writes to you: I need help. I was left without money in another country. and you quickly send him money for a ticket through a social network.
Activity: 111
we never die before we finish our promise, it's long way to go.lol
it just can not  be my full time job here , we have no ico .
Sure! I like you statement and highly appreciate your dedication to the MTNC project, dev.  A little bit curious, you said this project is your part-time job. Have you joined other projects in the forum?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
~

developer is sick today. payments are gradually continuing. active on the channel reddit rewarded.
I pleased him with news for March. all according to plan

He is a human, so he can not survive if supporters (I guess just small part of supporters are real supporters) always, continuously asking about progress, achievements, money, bounties, airdrops, campaigns; devs will be die/ out of charge (energy) soon.
Please give them peace a little bit and respect their dedication to the project.

it just can not  be my full time job here , we have no ico .

That's why i love this coin. There was no ICO and you still put in a lot of effort with new features, wallet upgrades (the latest one looks awesome btw) and other additions. I will never dump this coin and have nothing but respect for MTNC. well done dev, keep it up!
Activity: 134
Though the global market has been down for some days now affecting all coins including MTNC, but the dump was not so epic on MTNC. It still managed to stay above the 1k sats zone. I think people are holding their coins and it's is cheaper to get a MN. This opportunity may not come again
Buy cheap, sell high. Specifically for the case of MTNC in recent days, it's really good time to buy cheap MTNC and have at least one masternode. Good luck and happy invest, everyone.
Activity: 43

Sounds that you dedicated to the project in long-term development.

Because the developers are doing everything at their own expense, the MTNC - long-term project. Now everything will depend on the quality of applications
I am patiently waiting for more applications released by devs in the future. I am in and support the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Because the developers are doing everything at their own expense, the MTNC - long-term project. Now everything will depend on the quality of applications
Activity: 60
~

developer is sick today. payments are gradually continuing. active on the channel reddit rewarded.
I pleased him with news for March. all according to plan

He is a human, so he can not survive if supporters (I guess just small part of supporters are real supporters) always, continuously asking about progress, achievements, money, bounties, airdrops, campaigns; devs will be die/ out of charge (energy) soon.
Please give them peace a little bit and respect their dedication to the project.

Activity: 55
Now the price of MTNC is quite low. Geography of masternodes now expanding - this is an important fact. Than more owners of masternodes Than higher popularity of MTNC
The fact is more masternodes activated, less profit/ rewards for each Masternode.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Now the price of MTNC is quite low. Geography of masternodes now expanding - this is an important fact. Than more owners of masternodes Than higher popularity of MTNC

The main thing here is not to rush. The price should increase gradually, but not irregular. I hope in March we will see the first application.

according to the plan in March, the listing on the deex.exchange. there is an agreement with team leader. I've been negotiating for over a month. while they still have ICO - very successful.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104

When the global dump occurred masternodecoin was stable. Now the price is tanking but i thing the reason is because some may feel the team is not very responsive, things are stalling and this thread not very encouraging at all.
Pages:
Jump to: