Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing - page 14. (Read 20234 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This a bug?

mdG9tW1vgGqKK5eFbZxQwmEHkURvR1turc   0.00 MH/s   532,768   10.86 %   543,081.44 MTC   0.60506 BTC
This guy mined for a while then stopped mining so it shows some hashrate but the hashrate speed is 0 MH/s.

Also filter in that list is not working as it should.

The top hash rate is 9mh and a 14mh is at the bottom with the other 1mh guys
The list sorting is not working as expected but this won't effect the data. I'll take a look at the table and see if it can be fixed.

How long this coin to be confirmed on the MUL wallet? I receive 3 hours already but unconfirmed
Usually it only takes 6 minutes.
multiman , 24 hours pass but still unconfirmed  Angry

What is your address? I'll take a look
My MUL add: mSzFFxDh2Fa618E4RdKeVvoZFqirR4WFQ8
The 26568 transaction is an invalid transaction and it will never get confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Also filter in that list is not working as it should.

The top hash rate is 9mh and a 14mh is at the bottom with the other 1mh guys
legendary
This a bug?

mdG9tW1vgGqKK5eFbZxQwmEHkURvR1turc   0.00 MH/s   532,768   10.86 %   543,081.44 MTC   0.60506 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1218
So does it only pay at the end of the round?

Correct!
So once a day
legendary
So does it only pay at the end of the round?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Exchange hashpower and BTC for what amounts to a bunch of participation tokens?  No thanks.  Fools and their money..
Activity: 12
There is only 1 transaction of 141888 MUL from mining to your address: http://explorer.multicoin.me/chain/MultiCoin/address/mSzFFxDh2Fa618E4RdKeVvoZFqirR4WFQ8 and it is confirmed.
I checked the database and don't see any information about the 26586 transaction
Yes multiman,  I've received 2 times, the first time is  26586 and second 141888 (confirmed), please see the pic on my wallet below what happens?
http://s8.postimg.org/sctwiznpx/Untitled1.png
Thanks
There is only 1 transaction of 141888 MUL from mining to your address: http://explorer.multicoin.me/chain/MultiCoin/address/mSzFFxDh2Fa618E4RdKeVvoZFqirR4WFQ8 and it is confirmed.
I checked the database and don't see any information about the 26586 transaction
How long this coin to be confirmed on the MUL wallet? I receive 3 hours already but unconfirmed
multiman , 24 hours pass but still unconfirmed  Angry
http://s18.postimg.org/eh4tu1hfd/Untitled.png

http://s18.postimg.org/eh4tu1hfd/Untitled.png
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
0.5 BTC from yesterday only give you 200k Multicoin. But 0.5 BTC today will give you 4 millions Multicoin.
I guess it's all about timing. Poor the guys that invested yesterday.

Well, if someone is going to invest 15 BTC now than you will get almost the same amount of MUL.
Just invest everyday like 0.01 BTC and your fine Tongue
0.01 BTC per day sounds like a good strategy Cheesy
I sent some coins to the atm and it says invalid amount do I get them back or what happens?
Your Multicoin must worth at least 0.001 BTC to receive payment from the ATM.
But the current price of Multicoin is not the final price yet so you will have to wait until the distribution is over.
If your sent Multicoins is still below the minimum requirement, you will get a refund.
Activity: 44
I sent some coins to the atm and it says invalid amount do I get them back or what happens?
Is this coin worth investing in? It seems like I missed prime time to invest.
You didn't miss anything because the coins is distributed fairly and equally within 30 days with 30 rounds.
There is only the first round ended. There are still 29 rounds with the same amount of multicoin abead.

What was it about then .5 BT giving 200k then 4 million?
Everyday 10 millions coins is distributed to miners and investors. 5m go to miners and 5m go to investors.
If you invests or mine on a day that there are less competitor, you will get more coins with the same amount of bitcoin or hashrate.
For example:
There is 10 BTC invested on round 1, and you investedd 1 BTC, you will receive 500,000 Multicoin.
But in round 2, there is only 2 BTC invested, and you still invested 1 BTC, you will receive 2,500,000 Multicoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
You didn't miss anything because the coins is distributed fairly and equally within 30 days with 30 rounds.
There is only the first round ended. There are still 29 rounds with the same amount of multicoin abead.

What was it about then .5 BT giving 200k then 4 million?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
0.5 BTC from yesterday only give you 200k Multicoin. But 0.5 BTC today will give you 4 millions Multicoin.

Well, if someone is going to invest 15 BTC now than you will get almost the same amount of MUL.
Just invest everyday like 0.01 BTC and your fine Tongue
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: