Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing - page 11. (Read 20234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Site seems to be acting funny...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Im pretty sure they are destroyed when you get paid in BTC at the rate after the 30 days....

This is the limit supply and not dilute the "value" of the exchange rate.

Admin how do we know that the coins are in a wallet not accessible by even yourself??

We just have to trust the dev for now. No reason not to, at the moment    Smiley

Is it even possible, to create a wallet with an open source coin, if only the software can know the private key and no one else, not even the dev?

I have no experience at all with coding. I am just very interested and fascinated with all the cryptocoin idea.

Think of the possibilities if only the open sorce software can handle the wallet. Trust free.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Im pretty sure they are destroyed when you get paid in BTC at the rate after the 30 days....

This is the limit supply and not dilute the "value" of the exchange rate.

Admin how do we know that the coins are in a wallet not accessible by even yourself??

M-ATM is a unique feature of Multicoin. It is designed to back up all the Multicoin in the network.
M-ATM is a place to cash out Multicoin for Bitcoin.
You can exchange any amount of your Multicoin into Bitcoin at anytime using the M-ATM at a fixed rate. This rate is decided after the 30 days of Distribution ended and will never change.
The rate is calculated by divide the total bitcoin generated by miners and investors within 30 days of distribution for the total amount of Multicoin distributed. You can always get back 100% of your investment at anytime using the M-ATM. This is why Multicoin is a risk-free
investment

What happens with the MultiCoin the M-ATM will by? Who will get them? Is the M-ATM selling MultiCoin too?
It will be destroyed by being sent to a blackhole address. This will also bring more value to MultiCoin.

You should that put on the first page. Thats a verry important information.
I sendet 1000 MUL to the M-ATM for testing, I would like to get them back.
I would never sendet that MUL to the M-ATM if I had known they will get destroyed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

M-ATM is a unique feature of Multicoin. It is designed to back up all the Multicoin in the network.
You can exchange any amount of your Multicoin into Bitcoin at anytime using the M-ATM at a fixed rate. This rate is decided after the 30 days of Distribution ended and will never change.
The rate is calculated by divide the total bitcoin generated by miners and investors within 30 days of distribution for the total amount of Multicoin distributed. You can always get back 100% of your investment at anytime using the M-ATM. This is why Multicoin is a risk-free
investment

What happens with the MultiCoin the M-ATM will by? Who will get them? Is the M-ATM selling MultiCoin too?
It will be destroyed by being sent to a blackhole address. This will also bring more value to MultiCoin.

investment

Activity: 9
interesting coin. will invest some btc later this week
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The protocol built on top of MultiCoin is now in alpha test mode. We need some testers.
Send me an email to: [email protected] if you want to participate.
Email sent
The protocol built on top of MultiCoin is now in alpha test mode. We need some testers.
Send me an email to: [email protected] if you want to participate.
Hmm will it to the moon ?
My calculation would be 72107 satoshi in 30th cycles, any prediction yet ?
x1 = 2 , x2 = 3, x3 = 4
y1 = 111, y2 = 98, y3 = 90

(If it not pumped)
The final price will be around the current price which is 90 satoshi. I don't think it can get to 70,000 satoshi
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hmm will it to the moon ?
My calculation would be 72107 satoshi in 30th cycles, any prediction yet ?
x1 = 2 , x2 = 3, x3 = 4
y1 = 111, y2 = 98, y3 = 90

(If it not pumped)
What happens after Round 30? Will this project continue or abandon?
He already answered it in the FAQ section
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
http://prntscr.com/3bju93 having problems with the wallet staying sync'd still. The second I went to send MTC over to the exchange it disconnected and has not been able to connect for over 10 hours nows. It will jump from 4-6 connections bottom right, but it doesnt show anything else nor what block it is on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
What happens after Round 30? Will this project continue or abandon?
Is there anyway to cancel an M-ATM transaction?
Sorry, there is noway for you to cancel a M-ATM transaction now.
Is there anyway to cancel an M-ATM transaction?
So from my understanding we have to wait after all 30 rounds is over before cashing out our MTC for BTC?
Yes, correct. You have to wait for the distribution ends so we can have an official cash out rate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
As I explained earlier the M-ATM is working based only on the total amount of BTC generated from the distribution. You will be able to cash out your MUL at the fixed price but this price can not be calculated yet.
The price showed on the website is not the price of the last round, It's only an estimated price calculated based on the finished rounds. This is not an official price yet.
All MUL will be able to exchange back to BTC at an official price after the distribution ended no matter how you got the MUL.
If you don't want to wait and want to get BTC right now, you can always use a third party exchange like: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUL
It's currently trading at around 1000 satoshi 10 times higher than the price of M-ATM

Thanks for the info. please cancel my M-ATM Transaction. (PM sent)

i saw them all Pending or Invalid amount on the website.
for example:
Appeared in MultiCoin 355 (2014-04-17 01:22:15)
4515cc057c81dbc612d13d0589a58a2fc638c29e01d22412107bc694211b4988

is it ready yet?

It will start working after the 30 day period

Not everyone can wait a month.
You should explain earlier, we do not know to wait 30 days to get the btc.
You should have a set that can be canceled at http://multicoin.me/matm. then we can exchange our coins.
Theres text like this in the ATM "You will receive your Bitcoin immediately after the distribution ended" and I missed it too  Cry

Really weird I can only cash after 30 round, means :
1. You want make have a price but no stock in the market to keep price steady
2. You want make any BTC you got to invest in something (just another borrow trick)
3. Its scam

But I still want be positive, Ill invest more with my traded btc and wait after 30 cycle...

So my question :
1. Why should WE wait until 30 cycles over ?
2. If I sold my multicoin now at 0.00000098. Then at last round over the price only 0.00000025. Which price I will get ?
As I explained earlier the M-ATM is working based only on the total amount of BTC generated from the distribution. You will be able to cash out your MUL at the fixed price but this price can not be calculated yet.
The price showed on the website is not the price of the last round, It's only an estimated price calculated based on the finished rounds. This is not an official price yet.
All MUL will be able to exchange back to BTC at an official price after the distribution ended no matter how you got the MUL.
If you don't want to wait and want to get BTC right now, you can always use a third party exchange like: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUL
It's currently trading at around 1000 satoshi 10 times higher than the price of M-ATM
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

i saw them all Pending or Invalid amount on the website.
for example:
Appeared in MultiCoin 355 (2014-04-17 01:22:15)
4515cc057c81dbc612d13d0589a58a2fc638c29e01d22412107bc694211b4988

is it ready yet?

It will start working after the 30 day period

Not everyone can wait a month.
You should explain earlier, we do not know to wait 30 days to get the btc.
You should have a set that can be canceled at http://multicoin.me/matm. then we can exchange our coins.
Theres text like this in the ATM "You will receive your Bitcoin immediately after the distribution ended" and I missed it too  Cry

Really weird I can only cash after 30 round, means :
1. You want make have a price but no stock in the market to keep price steady
2. You want make any BTC you got to invest in something (just another borrow trick)
3. Its scam

But I still want be positive, Ill invest more with my traded btc and wait after 30 cycle...

So my question :
1. Why should WE wait until 30 cycles over ?
2. If I sold my multicoin now at 0.00000098. Then at last round over the price only 0.00000025. Which price I will get ?
Pages:
Jump to: