Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing - page 15. (Read 20234 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How long this coin to be confirmed on the MUL wallet? I receive 3 hours already but unconfirmed
Usually it only takes 6 minutes.
Is every thing ok with the multipool?
It shows the exact same stats as it was showing 8-6 hours ago 
(CURRENT POOL HASHRATE 236.62 MH/s ; BITCOIN GENERATED FROM MINERS THIS ROUND 0.27 BTC ; TOTAL BITCOIN INVESTED THIS ROUND 0.01 BTC )
There is even my hashrate displayed (1,73Mh/s), dispite the fact that I have no Mh/s pointet at the pool for more than 6 hours.

Is it just me or is it the same for you as well?
A bug in the bitcoin daemon caused the cron job to stop running. So the data on the front-end is not updated correctly. But all data are safe.
I fixed the bug and everything is working fine now.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Is every thing ok with the multipool?
It shows the exact same stats as it was showing 8-6 hours ago 
(CURRENT POOL HASHRATE 236.62 MH/s ; BITCOIN GENERATED FROM MINERS THIS ROUND 0.27 BTC ; TOTAL BITCOIN INVESTED THIS ROUND 0.01 BTC )
There is even my hashrate displayed (1,73Mh/s), dispite the fact that I have no Mh/s pointet at the pool for more than 6 hours.

Is it just me or is it the same for you as well?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Just want to say that my wallet is no longer stuck, and that I have received my coins from mining and investing.
If I send multicoins now to MATM to exchange them, will I receive the BTC now or when the 30 day mining period finishes?

Multiman, can you answer this?
You can only receive bitcoin after the distribution ended. The current price is only an estimated price from previous rounds. The final price can only be calculated after distribution ended

So price is based only on amount of bitcoin received?
Yes price only based on bitcoin generated from miners  and investors
Activity: 103
If I send multicoins now to MATM to exchange them, will I receive the BTC now or when the 30 day mining period finishes?

You can only receive bitcoin after the distribution ended. The current price is only an estimated price from previous rounds. The final price can only be calculated after distribution ended

So price is based only on amount of bitcoin received?
Activity: 12
How long this coin to be confirmed on the MUL wallet? I receive 3 hours already but unconfirmed

Activity: 784

I want to sell 37.450 Multicoins.

Any offer here?

sell them to yourself seems like you are the only one interested in this coin, well you and op.

And you waste the time just to read this thread and troll us? LOL.

Dunno about everyone else, but at current M-ATM price of 154 sats for round one, I made .15 btc in one day of mining with 4 MH/s.  That blows any other coin's profit out of the water.

Haha yeah, in the hypothetical case you get the coins.
Activity: 44
Did you receive the btc?
Activity: 616
Dunno about everyone else, but at current M-ATM price of 154 sats for round one, I made .15 btc in one day of mining with 4 MH/s.  That blows any other coin's profit out of the water.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Any offer here?

sell them to yourself seems like you are the only one interested in this coin, well you and op.

Any offer here?
Because the  transactions have just been sent and is not confirmed yet. Give the network some time to confirm the transactions

With 60 sec block time it should be at least on the blockchain by now.    Huh    Its almost an hour.
Does anyone have received any MUL.
I received mine.

I received mine too now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Because the  transactions have just been sent and is not confirmed yet. Give the network some time to confirm the transactions

With 60 sec block time it should be at least on the blockchain by now.    Huh    Its almost an hour.
I received mine.
Check the blocks here: http://explorer.multicoin.me/chain/MultiCoin
If your transaction is included in a block, it is confirmed.
Activity: 64
Because the  transactions have just been sent and is not confirmed yet. Give the network some time to confirm the transactions

With 60 sec block time it should be at least on the blockchain by now.    Huh    Its almost an hour.
Pages:
Jump to: