Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing - page 7. (Read 20234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
The thing is how can he account for the BTC?

Like i am checking the current round investments. I cannot find any deposits into the corresponding wallets.

I cant believe the dev would have no access to the BTC at the moment.

I will remove everything if the person that sent the 6btc yesterday can show me a tx for the same amount. Or even the 1/1.5btc guys today.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Well I have received a screen shot of what looks like a deposit page from the mul DB. This could have easily been fabricated in excel.

Unfortunately that proves nothing.

Sorry dev, I am not trying to cause problems but why would you not know what the actual btc addresses are?

Going by my deposits it is sitting in a btc address not doing anything. If you don't know what the addresses are how will you retrieve the btc later?

Also my deposit address for my mul address still is the same so explaining that btc addresses can change is a bit sus.

Please provide some proof for all to see. Remove private data from it then you should not have to worry that the data is private.

The BTC and MUL adresses are completely controled and generated by the Multicoin code. The dev has no access.

All the mined and invested BTC are going into the M-ATM.

After distribution you can send your MUL to the M-ATM and get a fixed BTC price (total BTC/300 mil MUL) for them. The MUL will get destroyed by doing that.

Thats how I understand it, but I cant read the code to check it myself.

legendary
Pls DEV open all investors BTC deposit address!
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Dev already sent PondSea the informations. You can ask him if you want to know.

How did you know dev sent me something?
legendary
Well I have received a screen shot of what looks like a deposit page from the mul DB. This could have easily been fabricated in excel.

Unfortunately that proves nothing.

Sorry dev, I am not trying to cause problems but why would you not know what the actual btc addresses are?

Going by my deposits it is sitting in a btc address not doing anything. If you don't know what the addresses are how will you retrieve the btc later?

Also my deposit address for my mul address still is the same so explaining that btc addresses can change is a bit sus.

Please provide some proof for all to see. Remove private data from it then you should not have to worry that the data is private.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Dev can you provide a screenshot showing amounts/ times . You can edit out the private data

I hope you find the answer pond.  Also, thank you for being late the other day with the 1 btc payment Wink .  I was the one that got 40% because of that.
You are so lucky Sad
Activity: 103
Dev can you provide a screenshot showing amounts/ times . You can edit out the private data

I hope you find the answer pondsea.  Also, thank you for being late the other day with the 1 btc payment Wink .  I was the one that got 40% because of that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Dev already sent PondSea the informations. You can ask him if you want to know.
Activity: 90
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
I will be around for 1 more hour. I hope for my sake and everyone else that has invested you can prove the deposits....

legendary
Multiman, can you please give us the BTC addresses of the investors for the last 2 rounds to prove this.

If you can prove it i will remove all i have written and a apology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
hello dev, your coin daemon hung up again? so transactions halt...
The website is functioning normally. Is something wrong?

MultiCoin Block Explorer
2102   2014-04-22 15:25:38
2103 when? i thought no one received round 7 coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The website is functioning normally. Is something wrong?
I think we have been fucking scammed.

Due to the last round i just remembered i can input the MUL address then get the BTC address people would have needed to deposit to. The guy depositing 6 BTC has no deposits to the BTC address. I checked the previous rounds and all the big deposits 5btc are all fake. There is no deposits on the block chain to those addresses.

My MUL address =

mNPvvxWWwwRRAUwDnA3caRbXuB7CBNUwVT

I can see my deposits

https://blockchain.info/address/1LwULKJjQWcgqWhqHBdyFfBFaQiw48e5gN

Now if we check the guy that did 6 BTC in round 7.

MUL = mVUdKv65FYxNQtqzWyG1XdnvmbcPXSDnhL

https://blockchain.info/address/13hDmepYzN5kKg7ZiKyXiY37joFLKGCXQ4

0BTC sent to this address.

IM FUCKING PISSED. THIS COIN HAD A FUCKING FUTURE. I SPENT close to 5 BTC on this SHIT!!!

Round 5

MUL  = mL3nXLooAfUJ4tTZLf2q9Mb2458AvkhXow    3BTC guy

https://blockchain.info/address/1AV1Bf9au2QWYrAtAfwt7SUv3Uu3Uxar6e nothing again

DEV we would like a fucking answer to this!

The BTC address is not always the same. Some time it is re-generated it depends on the coin daemon, but all addresses are tied to the same MUL address.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
uh-oh ... is this another scam coin?
legendary
legendary
I think we have been fucking scammed.

Due to the last round i just remembered i can input the MUL address then get the BTC address people would have needed to deposit to. The guy depositing 6 BTC has no deposits to the BTC address. I checked the previous rounds and all the big deposits 5btc are all fake. There is no deposits on the block chain to those addresses.

My MUL address =

mNPvvxWWwwRRAUwDnA3caRbXuB7CBNUwVT

I can see my deposits

https://blockchain.info/address/1LwULKJjQWcgqWhqHBdyFfBFaQiw48e5gN

Now if we check the guy that did 6 BTC in round 7.

MUL = mVUdKv65FYxNQtqzWyG1XdnvmbcPXSDnhL

https://blockchain.info/address/13hDmepYzN5kKg7ZiKyXiY37joFLKGCXQ4

0BTC sent to this address.

IM FUCKING PISSED. THIS COIN HAD A FUCKING FUTURE. I SPENT close to 5 BTC on this SHIT!!!

Round 5

MUL  = mL3nXLooAfUJ4tTZLf2q9Mb2458AvkhXow    3BTC guy

https://blockchain.info/address/1AV1Bf9au2QWYrAtAfwt7SUv3Uu3Uxar6e nothing again

DEV we would like a fucking answer to this!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
Is that fair though?

Yesterday I sent 1 btc 10 mins before end of the round and it confirmed late so instead of round 6 it went round 7.

If the confirms were after the countdown they should not be counted for that round and should be there for the next round.

The fact that the new round started after you restarted the crib tab should not disadvantage that rounds investors....can you check when the end of the round was abd when the investments were confirmed?
Those transactions are confirmed before the round ended so it is still accounted for round 7.
Pages:
Jump to: