Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MUL] MultiCoin - with decentralized ATM - MULTIPOOL - Now Distributing - page 8. (Read 20234 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
is it only me...the wallet is stock again?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Is that fair though?

Yesterday I sent 1 btc 10 mins before end of the round and it confirmed late so instead of round 6 it went round 7.

If the confirms were after the countdown they should not be counted for that round and should be there for the next round.

The fact that the new round started after you restarted the crib tab should not disadvantage that rounds investors....can you check when the end of the round was abd when the investments were confirmed?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Something is wrong with round 7 numbers.

Up to this morning i saw investments of 5.01. But within the 5.01 i am pretty sure one was 3 investors invested 1BTC or more.

I just checked the history for the round and there is my investment and a 6 BTC guy. Can you please look into this discrepancy?
He invested 1.5 BTC earlier and after the cronjob stopped, he sent 2 other transactions with 2 BTC and 2.5 BTC those transactions are all confirmed.
legendary
Something is wrong with round 7 numbers.

Up to this morning i saw investments of 5.01. But within the 5.01 i am pretty sure one was 3 investors invested 1BTC or more.

I just checked the history for the round and there is my investment and a 6 BTC guy. Can you please look into this discrepancy?
The coin daemon hung  up so cronjob stopped. This is to prevent any abnormal activity. I restarted the coin daemon and site is working again now.
legendary
Dev you really either need to fix it so it rolls over properly or wake up at the same time and fix it then.

It is not very good it happens every day.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
website down and down ~~~~~
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Dev the site is broken again.
Activity: 64
You can mine MultiCoin with a P2P multipool and all the BTC from miners and investors are going into the M-ATM.

Every day 5 milion MUL are distributed to miner and 5 milion to the investors.

After distribution is over (23 days remaining), you can send your MUL to the M-ATM and you will get a fixed price (total BTC / 300 mil MUL) for them.

The MUL will be destroyed by sending them to the M-ATM.

Or you can just sell them at the exchange of your choice, for hopefully way more than the M-ATM price.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
as i understand, this is a multipool?
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We got some great conversations going on in the IRC chat, dev you should join!
Dev, I think it is time that you got out and promoted the coin. I am willing to donate some MUL as giveaways.

We need to get mul out there, it is something new, we may need more people on the mul team like other big coins.
Great idea. Perhaps you can help by starting a giveaway thread. I'll ask everybody for donation.
I have setup a IRC Chat for MultiCoin : http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23multicoinpool&uio=d4 ... Dev please join so you can support your coin, and I will add you as operator. Please add this to your thread so we can start an active community for this coin.

Nice!  Come on guys, join us at the MultiCoin IRC chat.   
Activity: 6
Dev, I think it is time that you got out and promoted the coin. I am willing to donate some MUL as giveaways.

We need to get mul out there, it is something new, we may need more people on the mul team like other big coins.
Premiums are good, hope everyone to learn!
Activity: 4
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Looks like my coins came through also!
Activity: 103
I created a subreddit for this coin if anyone is interested

http://www.reddit.com/r/mulcoin
Activity: 103

pls vote on mintpal

I don't think we are even on the list of mintpal yet.
Me to ... I got all my coins from round 6.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
we, you me dev and all peoples in bct coin have a lot of work to do

member list is growing

when we have a lot of members the price, and new exchanges are on the way

pls vote for the coin

dev have a great plans to get more members

now we need votes

pls vote on mintpal
Pages:
Jump to: