Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MULTI-PROJECT COIN SPLIT] Castle Coin [MASTERNODE/PoS/Snapshot] - page 5. (Read 28197 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hi Castle!

After this bounty campaign is happening, you're going to creat a new other bounty campaign? and when?
Activity: 191
Hi kirillartemov,

You can join in Castle discord to ask them clearly!
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Hi,
I'm seriously thinking about this digital coins. And I'd like to see them in most popular coin markets. It would be great if you provide any tutorial how can anyone get USD by converting/trading $CSTL
Activity: 6
hi.. what must i do, if i forget my wallet...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Nice start.
But it seem I got wallet sync issue,too.Pls check
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hey, i just download the wallet for windows but it keep crash.. how to fix that
I had the same problem, I always included the purse again and still synchronized, and now it works fine
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
can i still get cstl for my ree coins?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Hey! I'm excited by the project idea of allowing automated airdrops, this would save me a lot of time and effort! Concerning the wallet, let's suppose that I did a back-up, how do I restore it?
Documentation for backup and restoration should be on the website.
Activity: 2
Hello ! great project and nice rodemap!
thank for making this great to all of us Wink
Activity: 1
Hi.

Found about this project recently, and I hope it will remain as good as it is now.
Great job, guys!
Activity: 10
Hey, i just download the wallet for windows but it keep crash.. how to fix that
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Hi! Interesting name - "Castle". Need to learn more about project, maybe this castle have pricess? ) Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Coins will be sent to a purse?
Activity: 294
Hello everyone, I participate in this project, join. Interesting project that rewards long-term holders.
I did not think that, information is not full
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
very interesting proposal of your platform I think should be in demand therefore I wish successes
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Either castle coin is being affected by the downfall of all cryptocurrencies or may be there is something wrong on the exchange rate as its showing last price as 0.
Activity: 28
Hey! I'm excited by the project idea of allowing automated airdrops, this would save me a lot of time and effort! Concerning the wallet, let's suppose that I did a back-up, how do I restore it?
Activity: 6
Activity: 33
Hi! Very interesting project! A lot of diverse mercies, generous rewards! I hope the developers will bring the matter to the stake and this token will fall into the top 10!
Activity: 45
Romich
Hello everyone, I participate in this project, join. Interesting project that rewards long-term holders.
Pages:
Jump to: