Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MULTI-PROJECT COIN SPLIT] Castle Coin [MASTERNODE/PoS/Snapshot] - page 9. (Read 28197 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi Developer, can not I run a wallet on Windows 7? What could be the reason? Thank you.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How many coins do you need for a masternode?
Activity: 38
Hi!
Yesterday I signed up, downloaded your wallet and... went crazy, because it crashed after few seconds of blocks sync...

No way to make it work, so today I restarted my PC with Windows 10 and tried again.

I've downloaded it again from Github but nothing... then... I've opened ZONEALARM (my firewall) and gave all permissions to qt-castle-exe and the other versions I have.

I've opened again the first version downloaded from the website and... now it seems working!

It synchronized over 20.000 blocks already, 21.000 remaining.

I strongly hope this time will work, and maybe my experience will help someone else.

Thanks and good luck!
Activity: 154
After the stable release is available, you can mine CASTLE on tiny-pool.com. The pool is configured and ready to mine on moment's notice after available fix.
Wish you guys best luck with this project and looking forward for updates.

CASTLE (CSTL) is available at tiny-pool.com
tiny-pool.com

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:3533 -u  -p c=CSTL

can be tested at:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://tiny-pool.com:3533 -u Pscb3nYzVakNtf4cBWAQ3n5jsLLsdGWPp4 -p c=CSTL 
Pool Promotion fees : 0.5%
Low latency
Multi core, multi threads for higher performance
No Registration required.

Block Explorer: https://tiny-pool.com/explorer/CSTL

Bounty to: Pscb3nYzVakNtf4cBWAQ3n5jsLLsdGWPp4  
Activity: 392
An interesting description, but the downloaded wallet to Windows constantly collapses. Synchronization starts and an error occurs. What can be with the wallet developer?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
At me the wallet to collapse right after start, I already asked the developer about a problem, but the answer has not received. And I have a question, will there be enough coins from the airdrop for mining? Thank you.

i think there is something wrong with the wallet. its not stable. it crashes after every 2 mins.

I wish the Dev / Representative can answer most of the questions asked already, more especially, the Wallet crashing while syncing

Hi Castle! In process I'm running Castle wallet, there is a problem happens that the Castle wallet has stopped working! I don't know this is a problem of wallet or problem of Window. I'm using Window 10
I have the same problem on 8 windows
How will a new wallet, perhaps it makes sense to place th job)

I too am having the issue on windows 10 where the castle wallet will crash as its trying to sync with the blockchain. Is there any movement on fixing this. Would lobe to see this wallet work.

i got the wallet and i think i like the fact that it is light and easy but why is it displaying error after loading and why can't i copy my address easily?

i don't know why this is yet to be answered by the castle team

dev you have a big problem with the work of the purse, please correct in particular on Windows

The issues with the wallet have already been reported to the Team and are known.
The Developers are working on a new wallet release which will fix those issues.
In the meanwhile you can find help and a temporary solution on the #wallet channel of our Discord chat: https://discord.gg/GgHJs8s
Thanks for your patience and support.

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
at check-pointed purse MEW ? now, how to fix it ?
Activity: 191
Hi Castle!

Your project and bounty campain are very good. I have a question for you that how can I back up my wallet?
Activity: 2
Hi guys, I have a problem with the wallet on the Mac OS, it crashes every time I launch it, please correct it, I have high hopes for this project
Activity: 54
hi
how much minumum to staking castle

There is no minimum, you can stake any amount, the more you stake the more often you will receive the rewards.
Soon it will become Delegated PoS.
Hi, I am involved in your Ayrdrops, I can not get on your CoinsMarkets, it gives an error 502.

It is down at the moment, hopefully they will finish the change of their servers soon.
Activity: 191
Hi Castle!
When will this project get bounties?
Hi.. Nice project so I was in the community for a while after competing some entries, I was told on discord that that airdrop is closed.. I want to support this community and get some castles.. I hope I am not late to the party..

So if I am getting it right, there's no way any more to get coins from the airdrop?

The Airdrop is LIVE until the end of 19th JAN UTC/GMT.
At me the wallet to collapse right after start, I already asked the developer about a problem, but the answer has not received. And I have a question, will there be enough coins from the airdrop for mining? Thank you.

i think there is something wrong with the wallet. its not stable. it crashes after every 2 mins.

I wish the Dev / Representative can answer most of the questions asked already, more especially, the Wallet crashing while syncing

Hi Castle! In process I'm running Castle wallet, there is a problem happens that the Castle wallet has stopped working! I don't know this is a problem of wallet or problem of Window. I'm using Window 10
I have the same problem on 8 windows

I too am having the issue on windows 10 where the castle wallet will crash as its trying to sync with the blockchain. Is there any movement on fixing this. Would lobe to see this wallet work.

i got the wallet and i think i like the fact that it is light and easy but why is it displaying error after loading and why can't i copy my address easily?

i don't know why this is yet to be answered by the castle team

dev you have a big problem with the work of the purse, please correct in particular on Windows

The issues with the wallet have already been reported to the Team and are known.
The Developers are working on a new wallet release which will fix those issues.
In the meanwhile you can find help and a temporary solution on the #wallet channel of our Discord chat: https://discord.gg/GgHJs8s
Thanks for your patience and support.
Activity: 40
the airdrop already finished or not ?
on the thread we can see this :
FINISHED (24th of November 2017)

That date refers to the premine allocation, not the current airdrop.
Current airdrop is NOT finished.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
the airdrop already finished or not ?
on the thread we can see this :
FINISHED (24th of November 2017)
Activity: 434
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
the wallet need to download or you can insert Mew?
Pages:
Jump to: