Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MULTI-PROJECT COIN SPLIT] Castle Coin [MASTERNODE/PoS/Snapshot] - page 6. (Read 28197 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 21
hi..
what must i do, if i forget my wallet...
cause i dont know which address i use to join this bounty... Cheesy
make a backup of the wallet)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
great project and nice rodemap
thank for making this great to all of us
Activity: 74
hi..
what must i do, if i forget my wallet...
cause i dont know which address i use to join this bounty... Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Interesting experience to walk through the airdrop tasks. Good test case for future airdrops and bounty program management
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Hi,
It's a great project and I wish to hold some of this coins. I hope one day I'll be able to buy a real castle in exchange for few CSTL coins. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hi, I like your bounty program and I've always liked staking too Smiley So I wish you success in your project.
Activity: 9
Hi! Very interesting project, I believe and I hope for very great prospects. Very pleased with the design and quality of performance. I will keep the coins very long. All the success!
Activity: 28

Hello, an excellent project that will bring a lot of interesting and useful to people who will participate in it. I'm sure this is a very, very cool idea. Forward, only forward. You are waiting for a great future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
will bounty payment be directly in to mew or castle block wallet?
Activity: 88
Hi team's Castle

After how long will you have a bounty campagin? And when will your coin be able in market?
Activity: 191
Hi Castle!

I want to ask about the time your coin will be list on market?
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
I would like to still hear) when ready wallet with bug fix?
The delay in replying I hope due to the fact that all forces are thrown on the development of the project?)
QCT
Activity: 59
How many tokens were reserved for the Airdrop?
Activity: 46
hi
i happy airdrop heheehheehehehe
Activity: 59
Hi
   Come and join this awesome programe
You can earn a real income from here so dont waste your time and join immediately  this program
 Thanks
Activity: 41
the wallet on the Mac OS, it crashes every time I launch it
Activity: 54
good news about pertnership. There bigger investments can do great job for procperity of project
Activity: 1
Hi ! Thank you for Airdrop ! Amazing project ! Looking forward to this going full blown soon. But need bigger exchange
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Is the distribution already happened? I am still waiting for my coins. I am sure I filled the details.
Activity: 2
Amazing project! Just read the white paper and I'm amazed for the surgical strategy this thing is going on! 100% recomended Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: