Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 2. (Read 50369 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
You might be right, fella.
The last active day of Muncoin account is April 23, 2018, 08:27:31 PM, two months ago.
This hint is important evidence that dev has abandoned the project already.  Embarrassed
In a word, it is probably that Muncoin team have actually abandoned Muncoin project since April of 2018.
Of course, someone who invested money into Muncoin project can keep their hopelessly recovery of the coin.
Personally, I believe all gone away.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Muncoin team have abandoned the project, likely abandoned.
I don't see any signal to keep your hope on the project.
Months after its launch day, its dev gone away and abandoned the project.
No update, now news, no thread for long period.
You might be right, fella.
The last active day of Muncoin account is April 23, 2018, 08:27:31 PM, two months ago.
This hint is important evidence that dev has abandoned the project already.  Embarrassed
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Six months after its launch, it is right time to go to conclusion that the project has been abandoned by its team.
It's ridiculous to see they tried increasing collateral, which in turn led to rise in ROI, as effort to attract more new investors.
Muncoin team have abandoned the project, likely abandoned.
I don't see any signal to keep your hope on the project.
Months after its launch day, its dev gone away and abandoned the project.
No update, now news, no thread for long period.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Six months after its launch, it is right time to go to conclusion that the project has been abandoned by its team.
It's ridiculous to see they tried increasing collateral, which in turn led to rise in ROI, as effort to attract more new investors.

Doesn't make the impression that anything here is moving forward. Your conclusion might therefore sadly be correct.
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
pool  MUNcoin   https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:8433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=MUN)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 18433

example -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:18433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=MUN]

example -a skunk -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:8433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=MUN,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.net/explorer/MUN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 2
Is coin live? Wallet wont sync... any guesses?

join discord channel https://discord.gg/k29MfPK there is helpful info for wallet issues
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Is coin live? Wallet wont sync... any guesses?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
update from coinexchnge: - The MunCoin (MUN/BTC) market will be delisted as of the 6th of July 2018, subsequently the currency will be removed on the 3nd of August. Please ensure you remove all MunCoin balances before this date as any funds left on the exchange will be unrecoverable. Grin Grin

The beginning of the end so to speak? -.- Is the reason low volume or anyone knows anything else?
Activity: 131
Few question for MUN holders.
After delisting from the exchange, many problems with sync, pools, no any update several months. signals that it's definitely MUN coin death.
Why people still here? Do you expect one big bump or what?
when it's time to get out from MUN coin?

we have no other choice already lossed 99% so 1% does not matter
Activity: 55
After delisting from the exchange, many problems with sync, pools, no any update several months. signals that it's definitely MUN coin death.

one scam more, one less.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
The business seems quite budding!
Unprejudiced vision, irreproachable project, a rather interesting website!
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Activity: 55
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
And didn't sync with explorer from the website, rekt.
Activity: 131
* delisted from graviex too *  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 150
Sorry to hear that muncoin is down.
I joined the signature bounty serveral months ago.Luckily i sold all of the muncoin on time...
Activity: 394
I guess this one has actually been a dead coin.
Nothing new in the ANN topic from Muncoin devs for months.lol
Yes, I agree, the project was completed apparently!I was looking for information where there is opportunity to mine this coin, but I see that all the pools listed on the main page of this topic,have removed the coin!Now she wants to remove from the auction!
Activity: 59
I guess this one has actually been a dead coin.
Nothing new in the ANN topic from Muncoin devs for months.lol
Pages:
Jump to: