Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 10. (Read 50371 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
pool  MUNcoin  http://smithpool.ddns.net

conf for miners (-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.ddns.net:8433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=MUN)

block explorer  http://smithpool.ddns.net/explorer/MUN

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Code editing continues. Still can not keep a stable network after the planned changes. As soon as coders succeed, we will immediately announce this. Thanks for understanding and patience.

Hello MunCoin,

In my opinion, it will be better if Muncoin project releases its weekly or bi-weekly reports to announce about current progresses of the project during specific span of time (one- or two-week period).
Doing this, you can save lots of time and won't be annoyed by users who join the topic and ask continuously, repeatedly about the project's progresses.
Hope that my idea can help you somehow.
Activity: 107
so, this is end for mun ?? because now its started getting delisted from exchanges.  any hope for survival?
Activity: 47

Hey devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

Is it necessary stuff for you to understand about MUNcoin project? I don't think so, lol.
Activity: 11

Hey devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
Activity: 149
scammer everyway , dun believe any donation and give away from unknown ID  Sad Sad Sad
Agree! I should and have to only read news which officially announced by MUNcoin developers. Keep our money safely and wait god time, good opportunities to take profts. Don't lose money for scammers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
scammer everyway , dun believe any donation and give away from unknown ID  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 14
Activity: 48
I am also waiting for listing to the next exchange  like cryptopia, not binance. We should finish this current polling and announce officially the final decision.

I'm waiting too  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I am also waiting for listing to the next exchange  like cryptopia, not binance. We should finish this current polling and announce officially the final decision.
Activity: 23
this was such a good project im sad its taken the downroad -.-
Activity: 24
Merit: 1

hi admin kindly share any update of project..
[/quote]

Do you think there is going to be an update?
The last github update was 18.february and it was an mac icon...

Comparing ath to todays value in btc it needs an increase off 300 000% to get back to ath, will never ever going to happen.

I am an bag holder, to have that said.
But I will strongly advise anyone to not invest here.
I should do the oposite to talk up the price, but I have lost so much that it do not even matter anymore as I see this as a lost case:)
(I have realised the loss and bought back the bag)

I know the marketcap is way down, but this has lost all momentum.

Activity: 107
We are working on MUNcoin
to List on Binance Exchange,

Please Help Our Work!

Donate addresses:

Bitcoin: 3Gr31boW74Yx3Fm8WaqV18ViFE7Qzmn8iV
Ethereum: 0x4916af99f88d9D27D0B1D4A9660E25d41d564F75
Ethereum Classic: 0xbbF6F1863550BC5966587762C8751936a40B2344
Litecoin: MH4Eiv484QCDS4wzh17GadPqfbyoznL8Ee
NEO: AJ2B7xTErD5qNCVztGE2ZG1mVMMq8CfUJK

Attention! this person has nothing to do with our team. Be careful.

hi admin kindly share any update of project..
Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Please Help Our Work!

Donate addresses:

Attention! this person has nothing to do with our team. Be careful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I wish MUNcoin will add PoS to its network in the future. It is good if MUNcoin investors can earn passive income through staking.

It would be nice. Especially now when it Muncoin masternode have very low ROI, there is now very hard to earn enough for server costs.
I will keep my mun on the exchange until there is some change, but I am not happy with this situation.

Please Help Our Work!

Donate addresses:

-- cut

edit:
How much to pay for Binance listing? Also is it MUN have enough daily volume to be listed on Binance?

f***g scammer. Going to be reported
Activity: 46

Please Help Our Work!

Donate addresses:

Yeah MUNCoin has to be listed on Binance. This would be the only exchange which can handel the large traiding volume of this coin......... not!
Activity: 50
oдин из нeмнoгиx xopoшиx пpoeктoв,мoжeм тoлькo пoжeлaть yдaчи paзpaбoтчикaм. Bepим в MOON
Activity: 30
How long will it take till the launching day of big changes for MUNcoin project as Dev stated several weeks ago?

Code editing continues. Still can not keep a stable network after the planned changes. As soon as coders succeed, we will immediately announce this. Thanks for understanding and patience.

Thanks for your quick response and information on current progress of next update to improve stability of MUNcoin network.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
How long will it take till the launching day of big changes for MUNcoin project as Dev stated several weeks ago?

Activity: 134
Pages:
Jump to: