Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 9. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Coinexchange.io Cryptobridge.org Are the most commonly used exchanges I would say.
Activity: 36
Please be patient. The coin is less than 6 months old. The stability of the updates will grow stronger as time goes on and more wallets are updated to 1.0.3 updated version. For those who are having trouble syncing their wallets please try these steps.
folks, the seeds have been updated to wallet v1.0.0.3, MN protocol 70209. At the moment the DNS seeder is confused because it does not distinguish it from the old protocol. Please add seeds from nodes with protocol 70209 listed at the last pages of http://explorer.muncoin.info/network
They are:

Additional seeds:
209.250.235.10(edited)

Pools need to update the daemon to the new version to be able to mine  on the new branch

If your experiencing "stuck blocks" or problems syncing please try Rebuilding the Index
How to Re-Build Index:
From local Wallet Select "tools tab"
"debug Console"
once the debug window has opened click the "wallet repair" tab
 then at the bottom select "rebuild Index" This will re-sync your blocks/wallet and give a truer wallet valuation.

As more info is available it will be shared.
Activity: 107
Hello, where is better to buy this coin ?

just wait some days it will dump more .. because this dev is so fishy and never do any development i lost 1.4 btc in this shit so warning you Smiley best of luck to investors of this coin.
Activity: 168
Hello, where is better to buy this coin ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
can't sync the wallet, 93.8% synced, there is a number of connections to the peers,
log full of following:
2018-04-15 15:52:48 ThreadSocketHandler -- removing node: peer=24 addr=139.59.240.125:12548 nRefCount=1 fNetworkNode=1 fInbound=0 fMasternode=0
2018-04-15 15:52:50 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2731 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
2018-04-15 15:52:56 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2737 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
2018-04-15 15:53:02 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2743 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
2018-04-15 15:53:08 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2749 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
2018-04-15 15:53:14 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2755 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
2018-04-15 15:53:20 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 2761 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
Activity: 48
Hello, MUN-society!
Thanks to all for a long wait and patience!

At the numerous requests from the community complaining that the cost of running nodes is too high compared to the reward we are updating the emission curve to make them more efficient to run. The new block reward will increase by a factor of 15 to 150/block starting at block 60000. The node collateral in the new wallet is increased by x15 to 15000 respectively. This will create fewer nodes, increase ROI, make the nodes worthwhile to run again and bring the premine share to nothing making it much more fairly distributed.
We are also enabling superblocks for democratic project governance after block 65000. The reward will be split 45%, 45%, 10% between the miner, the master nodes, and the treasury respectively. The community will be able to vote for projects they introduce. Proposal owners predesignate payment addresses. Superblocks create funds every month based on the requested amount from proposals that passed (up to the monthly maximum) and send them to the addresses. If more funding was successfully requested than can be afforded by the budget higher net yes vote proposals have priority. Any proposals that passed but didn't get funded (due to lack of funds) must be resubmitted the next month.

In 12-14 hours we will update the seeds to new protocol version, old clients will not be able to connect to new network to prevent old MNs from running on it. Protocol changes from 70208 to 70209. Otherwise the blockchain remains intact.
New wallets version available here: https://github.com/muncrypto/muncoin/releases/tag/v0.1.0.3

MN payment enforcement will be turned off during the transition to allow for smooth update by the pools.

Now MUN-society will be able to manage future of coin. MUN will become a comMUNity coin!

Increase block reward is not fair for someone who mine before.  Cry
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
pls do some developement also because increasing collateral may pump for short time but at end we need real development

I do not like the Dev decided like this, Let's community vote for the node collateral option, I think 5000 coin /node is better than 15000 coin/node

I agree with you. Also, I think 15k coin per masternode It's too much.
Bearing in mind that it is MUN mn costs 0.35btc one month ago, now is just 0.004btc, with 15x collateral It's not very attractive.
I will probably leave MUN in that case
Activity: 327
Merit: 101

*** Now! Block Reward for miners is 150 MUN ***
-----------

but in fact:

These blocks were not mined on Arcpool
Btw, current block reward is divided between miners and MN's = 75 + 75
Block Reward for miners is 75 MUN
Now is only 3 enabled MN's and MN reward is payed to MN's not in every block, because masternode field in this case is empty (getblocktemplate):
  "masternode": {
  },
  "masternode_payments_started": true,
  "masternode_payments_enforced": true,
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
*** Wallet is upgraded to ver 1.0.3 ***
*** Now! Block Reward is 150 MUN (75+75 for miners and MN's) ***
-----------

-=ArcPool=- is ready for Mun Coin (skunk): https://arcpool.com
no need registration, payouts every 1 hour, welcome!
-a skunk  -o stratum+tcp://eu1.arcpool.com:1801 -u -p x
Nicehash:
-a skunk  -o stratum+tcp://eu1.arcpool.com:2801 -u -p x
-----------
Block explorer: https://arcpool.com/explorer/MUN
List of Nodes: https://arcpool.com/explorer/peers?id=2008
-----------
Discord: https://discord.gg/TyH8jvB
Twitter: https://twitter.com/arcpool_com
-----------
pls do some developement also because increasing collateral may pump for short time but at end we need real development

I do not like the Dev decided like this, Let's community vote for the node collateral option, I think 5000 coin /node is better than 15000 coin/node
yes dude dev is behave like idiot scammer.. dev punishing holders by increasing colletral :v
Activity: 116
Hello, MUN-society!

At the numerous requests from the community complaining that the cost of running nodes is too high compared to the reward we are updating the emission curve to make them more efficient to run. The new block reward will increase by a factor of 15 to 150/block starting at block 60000. The node collateral in the new wallet is increased by x15 to 15000 respectively. This will create fewer nodes, increase ROI, make the nodes worthwhile to run again and bring the premine share to nothing making it much more fairly distributed.
We are also enabling superblocks for democratic project governance after block 65000. The reward will be split 45%, 45%, 10% between the miner, the master nodes, and the treasury respectively. The community will be able to vote for projects they introduce. Proposal owners predesignate payment addresses. Superblocks create funds every month based on the requested amount from proposals that passed (up to the monthly maximum) and send them to the addresses. If more funding was successfully requested than can be afforded by the budget higher net yes vote proposals have priority. Any proposals that passed but didn't get funded (due to lack of funds) must be resubmitted the next month.

In 12-14 hours we will update the seeds to new protocol version, old clients will not be able to connect to new network to prevent old MNs from running on it. Protocol changes from 70208 to 70209. Otherwise the blockchain remains intact.
New wallets version available here: https://github.com/muncrypto/muncoin/releases/tag/v0.1.0.3

MN payment enforcement will be turned off during the transition to allow for smooth update by the pools.

Now MUN-society will be able to manage future of coin. MUN will become a comMUNity coin!

Great gona grab more for new MN structure !!! MUN pump
Only Bitcoin!
Hello, MUN-society!

So, collateral for masternode will be 15000 MUN with a new version of a wallet or what?
Whether it is just a proposal or entering a re-assignment?

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hello, MUN-society!

Activity: 13

The project looks good. I think these services will be in demand in the market. Explain to me when the ICO start?
is this another scam? because i lost around 1 btc because of this shit
Only Bitcoin!
Statistics for today:
$4 each month for each Muncoin masternode
$23.84 / 0.00337 BTC for one Muncoin masternode (very cheap to invest).
448 active masternodes in the network, which account for 34% of current supply
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MUN/

I have a feeling that the project has been on the way to its deepest bottom.
Thank for updated statistics, I have another anxiety that Mun coin looks ready go to dust,  not moon.

many coins have gone to the bottom these days. I care more, which is low daily volume.
here is the only option to hold all MN rewards and wait for few months and better price
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Statistics for today:
$4 each month for each Muncoin masternode
$23.84 / 0.00337 BTC for one Muncoin masternode (very cheap to invest).
448 active masternodes in the network, which account for 34% of current supply
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MUN/

I have a feeling that the project has been on the way to its deepest bottom.
Thank for updated statistics, I have another anxiety that Mun coin looks ready go to dust,  not moon.
Pages:
Jump to: