Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 24. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Hi dev, please give me some nodes. Thank you!

a nice try Cheesy

Where I can check my masternode status? Do I need unlock wallet to run masternode?
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Anon
I wish this coin luck in getting some of the crypto boom. but i dont know how this will all play out..
Activity: 126
Merit: 5

a nice try Cheesy
Activity: 230
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Honestly, I think there are too many of these kinds of coins. MUNcoin has a lot of growing pains to really become something great. I hope the devs can see this and improve on their coin in a positive way.
Activity: 8
<< WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT MUNCOIN FUTURE >>

1. I think it will me a good coin.
2. I think this will be my coin for 2018.
3. I think this coin will go to the MOON!.
4. I think this coin will bring me a LAMBO  Grin.
5. I think this coin is a SOLID one.
Activity: 434
What do i think about MunCoin future ?
Code:
This is a coin will offer the possibility to get a great investment reward in the near future, 
the project concept is remarkable, it will continues growing better than all that follow it expected,
more and more people will follow it daily, it will be list in bigger exchangers, the price easily will be climb to the mun ;)
the possibles applications of this coin will be more and more
and this year wil be one of the coins in the top 20 of coinsmarket rank  
Activity: 16
What do i think about MunCoin future ?

Congratulations on your very fast progress in a short time. Your website and your campaigns are very good quality. I believe that we will be a bigger family as you continue your communication and development.
Activity: 1
Friend already has a MN, here to support him and the rest! Can't wait to see what this does!
Activity: 3
It's great seeing this topic growing, so many people came out from the shadow (including myself Tongue). I'm really enjoying it :-)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
love masternode projects and getting passive coins, looking forward for the progress. Good luck
Activity: 20
MUNcoin bright future and i am waiting for ios or android wallet.
Activity: 23
Seems like a solid coin, i would love an android wallet tbh
Activity: 1
I think this is good project. Interesting coin!
I just have join the discord.
I'm expecting android wallet
Activity: 3
Love this coin! Active devs nice wallet
Full mining with 25 rigs ATM!!! Lets go!!!!
Activity: 46
Interesting coin with a bright future, the community is nice and the devs are active, wish them all the best !
Activity: 9
To anyone who is still considering buying some Mun / setting up a Masternode / pointing mining rigs at Mun (btw, bsod pool is the best choice! I'm a miner myself) - There is no time to waste, Mun is very cheap now so don't miss such opportunity and register at one of the following exchanges and get yourself a couple of Muns:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MUN/BTC

https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=MUN_BTC

https://stocks.exchange/trade/MUN/BTC

Now, why it's such a good opportunity?

First of all, it's a fresh project which means there is A LOT of space for growth (Mun's price especially)

The development team is very active and works hard to make Mun a great competitor for other Masternode oriented cryptocurrencies.

I'm following the project for more than two weeks already and I'm amazed how fast this community grows.

Second of all, Mun is not listed on any of the Major exchanges yet. What does it mean? Well, there are some crypto-newbies that are using the biggest exchanges only, so Mun is not in their scope.
Now, imagine what's gonna happen when Mun hits the biggest exchanges and the development team keeps working hard as they're doing it right now.

We might see each other on the Moon guys, I really hope it happens because I'm all-in.

All the best to Muncoin community and Muncoin developers,

5M4q

Activity: 5
Very interesting project, super community and good team. I see good perspectives.  Wink
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
A Must watch project. I Will be a part of this!

MUN is Moon!!
Activity: 10
Good project, i think we go to the moon with it!
Need more promotion of coin and list on big exchange like topia!
Good luck to your project!
Pages:
Jump to: