Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 26. (Read 50375 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Future shoud be great, if devs will do all they promises)
Most important step - listing at hight liquidity exchanges... as for me: waiting for bittrex)))

i want prize!))) and did all you ask for)
Activity: 196
If this coin gets listed at Cryptopia, then its name will definitely materialize. Moon!

Also discord staff is amazing, love the trivia / giveaways they're holding (won one contest by the way - 5 MUN = $125 at that time).
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
A good new coin, I want to buy a little, I think the munkoin is waiting for success.
Activity: 1
MunCoin Future? It's a hard question. Among all those coins over there it won't be easy to success but I believe with strong community and honest devs this coin may have a bright future  Wink  Fingers crossed.
Activity: 83
Go Blockchain!
What do i think about MunCoin Future?

Would say I believe in the coin. But I really hope it will do well. I might buy some more coins in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
As far as I know stocks.exchange and coinexchange.io are the only 2 ones for it at the moment.

True, just one thing to add... Stocks.exchange is complete and utter crap.

Hahaha, 100% precise description of that so-called "exchange". Completely unusable.

already 3 hours waiting for a deposit ..  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MUN/BTC is much better and the orders "do not hang"

3 hours? Mate that's nothing, I'm waiting almost 12!!
Activity: 1
What do i think about MunCoin Future? - Looks promising, pretty great team and seem like they try to make this coin popular. I hope this becomes on of the top 10 Crypto.

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Why is this coin not listed on CoinMarketCap?
because for cmc is needed more high day trading volume
Activity: 16
Why is this coin not listed on CoinMarketCap?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Have been running a MUN node since early January and I have to say that this is definitely the best masternode coin in early 2018 so far. Hard working devs, great community, nice volume and all. Definitely a great coin!
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I see in Discord increase community. Fun with photo rigs witch mined mun Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
As far as I know stocks.exchange and coinexchange.io are the only 2 ones for it at the moment.

Hahaha, 100% precise description of that so-called "exchange". Completely unusable.

already 3 hours waiting for a deposit ..  https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MUN/BTC is much better and the orders "do not hang"
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Great coin! The future is yours! To the moon along with Muncoin!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Best coin on the algorithm skunk. Green don't miss out!
Activity: 154
The developers did not skimp on advertising. This is a good sign. The coin has a future.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I can't sort out where i can buy this coin. Give me the direct link  for trading.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/MUN/BTC here you go
Is there only one place where i can buy mun ?

Activity: 58
Muncoin is a great coin, have a bright future. i always follow for you
Pages:
Jump to: