Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 27. (Read 50376 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
As far as i saw on whitepaper and a road map, zprotocol is only in plans and atm is not implemented.

This coin not so innovative like devs want us to think, but, to be honest, it's pretty stable coin as far as look to the market history.
Looks like this masternode coin out of hype like neoscrypt / nist5 / skein clons - maybe it is all because of skunk algo.

But I must admit, devs are really working in this project. I got some btc on coinex from other alts, will buy 100-200 mun as investments and will keep an eye on it.

Wish you will list on bigger ex. If you will work like you did in 1st month, bittrex or polo will not be just a fairy tail for hamsters. Good luck to you.

P.S. Joined your giveaway, the rewards are very generous.

You are absolutely correct. ZP is in plans for later of 2018.

However, we already made a dramastic code optimization in source and will not stay on one place.

Our goal is not to create a "fast-mn-clon" and gover btc from auctions, but to make a good and strong coin for possobility of long-turn investment.

Will do our best to not disappoint you, thanks for your review!

I can't sort out where i can buy this coin. Give me the direct link  for trading.

https://stocks.exchange/trade/MUN/BTC here you go
Is there only one place where i can buy mun ?

Also here mate https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MUN/BTC
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I can't sort out where i can buy this coin. Give me the direct link  for trading.

Is there only one place where i can buy mun ?
Activity: 25
Hi there devs! Hope your steps with the MunCoin give to all of us some real Moon dust lol
Your way is correct for the next high level in crypto world.
Coinexchange.io
Blockfolio/ Getdelta
New website
Whitepaper
and many more dope things you have right now.
Good luck to you guys with this project!
Peace!

Activity: 23
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
I think in the future, MUN could be listed on more MN ROI site to boost up the chance have some investors buy MN.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
This is a promising project that MN has and I think that in the near future This project will actively develop, there will be many new updates and the price will reach at least level 0.0025 BTC
Activity: 46
Polo would be just awesome!
Activity: 13
Quick zprotocol , easy access to exchange, you are super, go Mun to the moon!!!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Awesome coin with great future, have added 300  to my bag on  stocks.exchange , they  still cheap  before MOON
Muncoin will have legendary future. best of luck for this project.
Thanks!

Finnaly volume is start to increase. We already pumped from 50k to 90-100k and tottal volume of stoks and coinex are above 10 btc
Activity: 2
hope to see the coin on polo/bittrex
Activity: 35
 Muncoin will have legendary future. best of luck for this project.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I listen about Poloniex soon...
Activity: 5
what are the coins on other exchanges?
Activity: 5
I hope to see the coin on bigger exchanges in the future!
Activity: 1
I got to say I was impressed with this coin as soon as I laid eyes on its white paper. It seems really well thought out and now that the execution is unfolding i can only hope for the best, doing good so far!
First I am all about changing the way "money" is considered and second I am a miner. I really love my tech but also the way cryptocurrencies are changing the world is amazing.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
The coin is rocketing, Mun to the moon!
Activity: 10
That a good time for buy MN

www.coinexchange.io/market/MUN/BTC

small exchange market ,i hope will list bigger one soon.

it definitely will, but we need a bigger volume for that. Even im from marketing team - i still bought like 100 moon today just to support a project and because im certain that price could go back to 0.002-0.003
Pages:
Jump to: