Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 33. (Read 50376 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
I don't get it.. one mining pc does not like skunkhash. (all new cards and hardware)

All the others do not mind this algorithm

Ccminer just exits after 5-15 min

No errors the program just closes... How is this possible?

The card temperatures are fine. I've lowered the -i and still the same.

Only skunkhash does this...

Any ideas?

Try to use another ccminer (skunk_spmod8 best  hr) or change overclocking Wink

I've lowered the OC speed 5%. Let's see if it works. Also I'm going to check this mod.

Edit: Lowering the OC speed of my new Evga cards works great. Miner does not crash anymore. Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I don't get it.. one mining pc does not like skunkhash. (all new cards and hardware)

Any ideas?

Try to use another ccminer (skunk_spmod8 best  hr) or change overclocking Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

Any ideas?

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
They were under attack.

Their admin said on their discord that all orphans will be credited a bit later.

So everything should be ok.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Anybody has a problem with the bsod.pw page or just me? If the admin of bsod read this could you confirm if everything is working please
Activity: 6

Activity: 63

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE]
January 09, 2018, 02:19:56 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #415
BSOD
pool.bsod.pw
What with this pool at me promsto the balance has been nullified !!!! 120 coins all Orphan maidens block contact the owners of this pool or that with your network not all of these blocks I found !!!

Bsod's wallet seems to be MUXCySfnwoePAsgGDGBGuhPwPh6SPFKThq.

Here is bsod explorer for Block 9383, one of the orphan block :
http://bsod.pw/explorer/MUN?height=9383

and here is muncoin explorer :
http://explorer.muncoin.info:3001/tx/6955c0ff06f02ae9892edc779b5a50047e3061b4a585c0fed13e0df516e8cfe3

where the block has been awarded to MUXCySfnwoePAsgGDGBGuhPwPh6SPFKThq.

That's the same for the other orphan blocks.

So yeah, there is something wrong.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
how is this possible
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Activity: 63

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Re: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE]
January 09, 2018, 02:19:56 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #415
BSOD
pool.bsod.pw
What with this pool at me promsto the balance has been nullified !!!! 120 coins all Orphan maidens block contact the owners of this pool or that with your network not all of these blocks I found !!!
Seems like interesting coin.

I installed the wallet but it seems to do constant synchronization.

Im confused about public adress as well. Seems that i should use different address each time?
How to see if its working or not?  Huh im still a newbie in this cryptoworld  Grin Grin

Address :MMFtfRU1KFNw2jkAqPKefPK1YQNMtN6FuQ

you can use 1 address for all transactions or create a new every time - no difference, the total balance in wallet will be the one Smiley
Activity: 9
Seems like interesting coin.

I installed the wallet but it seems to do constant synchronization.

Im confused about public adress as well. Seems that i should use different address each time?
How to see if its working or not?  Huh im still a newbie in this cryptoworld  Grin Grin

Address :MMFtfRU1KFNw2jkAqPKefPK1YQNMtN6FuQ
I think the devs should share the financial stats with the community: how much money raised for listing at the moment, how much more needed. There are 23 new masternodes being set up since start of MN payments (now 63, it was 40 at the moment of auction). Where did they get the coins?

Regarding your question about how many MN have been sold. Only 3 MN and a fraction of one MN, others are still "reserved" and still no payed, ie sum = 3.75 MN of 10.
Activity: 3
I think the devs should share the financial stats with the community: how much money raised for listing at the moment, how much more needed. There are 23 new masternodes being set up since start of MN payments (now 63, it was 40 at the moment of auction). Where did they get the coins?

There is something like 82k mined coins now + bounties and MN auctions (~13k), which means that ~95k in circulation and of it 64k locked in masternodes, which means ~67%, which is quite normal I think. That's just from looking at the block explorer.

Activity: 21
copper member
Activity: 47
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by dysfunctional Coinsmarkets and Stocks.Exchange, which will hopefully soon resume their normal operation. Due to the the auction high bidders not paying for the lots they won we lack funds required to list on a big exchange (Cryptopia is now over 30 btc and HitBTC is around 17 btc), so we are trying to reach out to other exchanges such as Kucoin, Bit-Z, Coinexchange.io, Liqui, TradeSatoshi etc. but this is slower than expected due to their slow response or none at all lately.
In a couple days the unpaid auction lots will be cancelled and we will continue the fundraising campaign.

-------------------

Sincerely, your MUN-team Smiley

Very active and involved dev. This coin has an extremely bright future!
Activity: 26
Future teams should be more open and transparent about financial spending and recent plans to make use of investors' loyalty support, thank you! Smiley
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by dysfunctional Coinsmarkets and Stocks.Exchange, which will hopefully soon resume their normal operation. Due to the the auction high bidders not paying for the lots they won we lack funds required to list on a big exchange (Cryptopia is now over 30 btc and HitBTC is around 17 btc), so we are trying to reach out to other exchanges such as Kucoin, Bit-Z, Coinexchange.io, Liqui, TradeSatoshi etc. but this is slower than expected due to their slow response or none at all lately.
In a couple days the unpaid auction lots will be cancelled and we will continue the fundraising campaign.

-------------------

MN price is ridiculous that's why people are not paying for them.

Where do you see lol-price? On CM, which is not working or on stock.exchange where even 0.5 nodes not in sale and at a ridiculous price lies 20 coins?)
This period is difficult because of forced wait normal operation of exchanger and response administration desired exchange.

Before you write such nonsense try to count how much and where you can buy MN Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

-------------------

MN price is ridiculous that's why people are not paying for them.

-------------------

copper member
Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: