Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 37. (Read 50379 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Round 2 of the auction starting in 5 minutes.
Available for sale 3 MN. Start price 1.9BTC.

Where auction will be?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Round 2 of the auction starting in 5 minutes.
Available for sale 3 MN. Start price 1.9BTC.
1 round is completed! Congratulate first winners!
Hey got MN for 1.88BTC and 1.9BTC!

2nd round starting at 12:30 UTC +1
Left one hour to auction! Hurry to become the owner desired a thousand MUNs!
Join https://discord.gg/NDdFWSd and find out the channel for auction.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The exact time provedniya auction will be reported later.

So where are you from? Mother Russia?

Nope) All turned out in discord Wink will have to close shareaccount and answer to my bad English Cheesy

no good, no good, so where are you from?

Who cares who? This has already been discussed in the channel Discord. If it's interesting to add, and find answers to your questions.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Nope) All turned out in discord Wink will have to close shareaccount and answer to my bad English Cheesy

no good, no good, so where are you from?

Activity: 21

Activity: 58
my masternode status is "expires"
i need your held!
Activity: 123

Someone is testing the payouts for MNs, running on a private pool the payouts for MN (this is acceptable). After 8064 all pools mandatory will pay awards to MNs.

Wonderful, thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it
Auction to be launched 04.01.2018 at 11:00 (+1 UTC). Start price 1.8 BTC.  Will be held in 4 round (2 MN, 3MN, 2MN and 3MN, total: 10 MN). the starting price in the new round = the maximum in the previous. Auction will be held in a special discord-channel in which we will publish tomorrow.

I know that MN rewards aren't active until block 8064, but why did my MN receive a reward over night for 5 MUN?

Someone is testing the payouts for MNs, running on a private pool the payouts for MN (this is acceptable). After 8064 all pools mandatory will pay awards to MNs.

Activity: 123
I know that MN rewards aren't active until block 8064, but why did my MN receive a reward over night for 5 MUN?
I also hope that MunCoin can be traded on cryptopia in the near future.

After 4 Jan we pay listing and all will depend on the speed of administration cryptopia Wink

Everyone uses cryptopia, but it is such an expensive exchange for what it offers! Something like 5 bitcoin for a listing!

Is there any scope to reduce this cost or negotiate with the cryptopia exchange owners for a lower cost? Or is it a case of them being so well known, that they can charge whatever they like.

Now listing price = 7.5BTC (5kk DOT at @150sat).. I believe they are insolent ) but if the MUN-community wants cryptopia will do cryptopia Wink So expect all investors at the auction tomorrow. The exact time provedniya auction will be reported later.

https://twitter.com/MUN_coin

For the upcoming Q1 2018 airdrop detailed on the first page, it mentions to follow you on twitter for updates.

I don't use twitter - will the airdrop require twitter posting/following or are the airdrop details still being considered?

Also perhaps the amount of muncoin you provide in the airdrop should depend on what the going rate is for muncoin. That is, you could wait until after a larger exchange listing like cryptopia before following through with an airdrop.

News about airdrop will be on Twitter, discord and here in the announcements.

Please add new pool to OP: https://aikapool.com/mun

Done.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
For the upcoming Q1 2018 airdrop detailed on the first page, it mentions to follow you on twitter for updates.

I don't use twitter - will the airdrop require twitter posting/following or are the airdrop details still being considered?

Also perhaps the amount of muncoin you provide in the airdrop should depend on what the going rate is for muncoin. That is, you could wait until after a larger exchange listing like cryptopia before following through with an airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
any way to purchase the required amount for hosting a master node?

buy coins from exchange!

or offer cash, maybe someone will sell his
Activity: 4
any way to purchase the required amount for hosting a master node?
Activity: 56
NEW POOL - ZERO FEES!

www.cryptopool.xyz

-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://us.cryptopool.xyz:8433 -u yourwalletaddresshere-p c=MUN

Zero Fees - No Registration - Hourly Payouts - Dedicated Discord Support Channel

Come hash with me!!
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 302
I like cryptopia UI. I think it have great trading volume, so I vote it.

We all love Cryptopia buddy
Pages:
Jump to: