Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUNcoin - PoW 100% [SKUNK] [MASTERNODE] [BOUNTIES] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - page 29. (Read 50376 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Now is mining time, diff is very low. Price will be increase in short time.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Cryptotastic.net now hosting Muncoin!
Direct mining = no auto-exchange
anonymous mining
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptotastic.net:4051 -u [-p ]
https://cryptotastic.net
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
What happened to the price?  It dropped at least by 3/4 and I could not believe... it is not the exchanges dictating the prices but us miners and traders. People don't sell cheap so the price will be as high as we want it to be. This is becoming frustrating...

Price, which is now on exchange - is set by the miners, not by us. There is still a lot of work ahead, including powerful marketing and listing on large exchange. 
The services in which we send inquiries respond very slowly, so not everything depends on us.

I fully understand all this however I thought miners wanted to set up masternodes and this would create enough demand for the coin to at least be stable. That kind of a drop was unexpected however Tune coin dropped a lot more, from 0.0066 btc to 0.0008 or something like that. Good for those who want the masternodes and want them cheap. Not so good for miners who look for some profit on top of energy cost or ROI.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
What happened to the price?  It dropped at least by 3/4 and I could not believe... it is not the exchanges dictating the prices but us miners and traders. People don't sell cheap so the price will be as high as we want it to be. This is becoming frustrating...

Price, which is now on exchange - is set by the miners, not by us. There is still a lot of work ahead, including powerful marketing and listing on large exchange. 
The services in which we send inquiries respond very slowly, so not everything depends on us.
Activity: 165
Merit: 3
Activity: 10
When new exchanges? Cryptopia?

Why need Cryptopia?
You are holding MUN, and you think Cryptopia will make MUN pump price?

Why not cryptopia?
You are holding MUN, and you think less exchanges will make MUN pump price?

Cryptopia is not the highest level exchange.
Activity: 178
Merit: 13

Why need Cryptopia?

Why not cryptopia?
You are holding MUN, and you think less exchanges will make MUN pump price?
Activity: 8
We paid for listing to https://www.coinexchange.io. Within 7 days the MUN will be added Smiley

[UPDATE]: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MUN/BTC Enjoy ^^
----------------

We are also continuing work to add MUN to a very worthy exchange;)

Activity: 4
Please let me know if you need French translation as a bounty! Smiley
what is 16.6kk total mean?

I was thinking the same... can someone write the correct number of total coin ?

1k = 1000, 1kk = 1.000.000, 1kkk = 1.000.000.000.  16.6kk = 16.600.000 MUN
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

I was thinking the same... can someone write the correct number of total coin ?
looking forward to this greag project to evolve and much more improve in the near future. and i wish this project a big success. goodluck dev.

Thx) We do everything in our power. But the feedback from services to which we want to add MUN is very slow..
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Why need Cryptopia?

At the moment all worthy exchanges are overloaded with requests due to fact that coinsmarkets.com broke, so all requests are processed very long.
We have already sent requests to all worthwhile. One of worthy has already answered and we expect an address from them for payment)
Activity: 449
Merit: 250

We are waiting new exchanges. I think a few new exchanges will be added.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Activity: 12
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Dev/Admin Let me know if you need spanish translation  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: