Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 11. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Greetings to all here. Very interesting and in my opinion an ambitious project. Are there people here who are already engaged in mining?

Hello, friend. I have recently started mining on this platform. If you have any questions, then ask. I'm happy to answer them.

Oh, great that there was such a person.
Do you use large capacities for mining?

. I would not say that they are big. A bunch of three GTX1060 6gb graphics cards. In this case, the main distribution of the load.

I understand you. Also what, good return turns out with such sheaf, how you consider? Is it worth investing this money now?
Yes, I think it's definitely worth it. The project is promising, extraction is relatively easy. So you need to try. And what kind of iron do you have?

Oh, yes, I have essentially nothing. There was a farm, but now it is under repair. And now I think, is it worth to buy now a video card and begin to mine here.

Oh, personally, I would definitely recommend it to you. A big plus of this project is that the MOnero system is taken as a basis.

In this I will not argue, because I understand something. This is certainly cool, because it will ensure maximum security and decentralization.

Yes, you are right. In addition, it provides relatively low energy costs, which is now very important.
Activity: 84
Greetings to all here. Very interesting and in my opinion an ambitious project. Are there people here who are already engaged in mining?

Hello, friend. I have recently started mining on this platform. If you have any questions, then ask. I'm happy to answer them.

. I would not say that they are big. A bunch of three GTX1060 6gb graphics cards. In this case, the main distribution of the load.

I understand you. Also what, good return turns out with such sheaf, how you consider? Is it worth investing this money now?
Yes, I think it's definitely worth it. The project is promising, extraction is relatively easy. So you need to try. And what kind of iron do you have?

Oh, yes, I have essentially nothing. There was a farm, but now it is under repair. And now I think, is it worth to buy now a video card and begin to mine here.

Oh, personally, I would definitely recommend it to you. A big plus of this project is that the MOnero system is taken as a basis.

In this I will not argue, because I understand something. This is certainly cool, because it will ensure maximum security and decentralization.

Activity: 31
I understand you do not have WP yet.
When to expect?
this is an important step in the development of any project.

Since it is based on Monero/Cryptonote the whitepaper will just be an addendum that discusses how Mutex differs from Monero. Instead of focusing on marketing/WP/site etc we have been working on strengthening the network and onboarding miners. That is going well and we are starting to work on the site and more info/collateral. Right now the main differences are supply, an updated difficulty algorithm, faster block time, a tweaked emission curve and we are experimenting with block size limits. We also want to focus on accessibility, ie: making it easy for users of all levels to get started. There are a few more things we will specify in the WP/addendum but it will not be released until we are done with the site and until after bulletproofs are released and the next mining algo tweak occurs in monero.
I happy to join these project)
I hope you will be successful!
I HODl you coins for couple years....I really hope that you will not fail!

Failure is not an option! :-P
Hi friends
Which algo is used for mining?
And also how to check balance?

Cryptonight V7(Monero)

Use the CLI or GUI wallet to check balance.
Activity: 242
Hi friends
Which algo is used for mining?
And also how to check balance?
Activity: 224
I happy to join these project)
I hope you will be successful!
I HODl you coins for couple years....I really hope that you will not fail!
Activity: 369
I understand you do not have WP yet.
When to expect?
this is an important step in the development of any project.
Activity: 322
For a start there will be simple questions)
In which countries are you going to distribute your project?
Hello guys
I want to wish you a good day)
Which languages were used to create this project?

It's mostly C++ but we are writing some tooling in Erlang.

I heard that the Erlang starts to fall when the load increases, clients can not establish a connection ... he is unstable!

As we are only using Erlang/Elixir for tooling/intelligence/APIs etc. it would not impact the stability of our core network. HAving said that, I would disagree with the notion that it is anything but extremely stable. Erlang has a long history of being on of the foundational technologies in large scale Telecom and is used to power large apps like What's app. See here!
Activity: 334
Tell me please
Who is your main competitors and benefits?
I really want to know what makes you unique.

Well we don't consider them competitors as such but we are similar to coins such as Masari, Aeon, the venerable Wownero etc.. We track Monero, we are not like a fork that is stuck at a certain Monero release. We intend to incorporate bulletproofs and other improvements that come from Monero, but we also have a higher supply to game it up for miners and a modified Difficulty algorithm (LWMA v1) to correct for significant hashrate changes more quickly than you would find with the default Monero diff algo. It works great for a coin Monero's size, but needed to be modified to work for a small/new coin with a far lower and more volatile hash rate.

sounds very tasty)
interesting project with great perspectives...i wish good luck to developers!
What is the max supply? Where is the wallet? How much is the total circulation?

Max supply is 1Bil with a very small tail emission as seen in Monero - Circ now is prolly ~100mm. I am writing a tool to run through the chain and sum the rewards actually.
We felt like it was a "not too high, not too low" amount that would appeal to miners and microtransactions, but not as high as say TRTL or ETN where it's hard to see a single coin ever being worth more than 1 SAT :-)

Wallets are at our Github:

CLI tools https://github.com/MutexProject/mutex/releases

GUI releases https://github.com/MutexProject/mutex-gui/releases

Source for various parts of the project: https://github.com/MutexProject

All will be available at the website within the week. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: