Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 6. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

Hi to everyone who are reading it!  I'm excited of Mutex.  This is the future!
Activity: 176

This project will be the best. I will not hesitate to invest in the highly recommended 100%
Activity: 156
Wow, this project is so budding. I'll support it with great pleasure. Way to go!
Activity: 141
Greetings. Send me please link on website of Mutex. I'll appreciate that.
Activity: 89
Will Win 32-bit version of wallet be available? And what Win versions else does it suit?
Activity: 116
Your short list of to-do has no dates, add them please. We need more information.
Activity: 105
Creating a coin is a hard work, how long did it take at all?
Activity: 61
Why you decided no-ICO model? is it an irreversible decision?
Activity: 108
Do you have a website? I guess it's better to have even one page than no pages at all.
Activity: 112
In which country is the project registered and in what will it operate? There are no restrictions?
Activity: 70
How much is this project in demand? How many partners does he have at the moment?
Activity: 98
Does the project have white paper? If not, where can you find more information about it?
Activity: 196
The project is designed to work with individual partners or for whole companies?
Activity: 70
Many projects move from PoW to PoS. The project team does not intend to do this? It's safer!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Why do not you use ICO? I see no point to this project is on bitkointalk.
Activity: 311
This is quite an intriguing project. As I understand, there are no asics here, right?
Activity: 294
Do you have translations of basic information into other languages? It would really help me to get to know the project better
Activity: 308
I still have a couple of questions about the project. Who can I ask them?
I think if you write it here, then in time the admin will answer you on them. Or other users who know the answer to your question. So do not be shy and ask Smiley
Well, I hope it. Well, I'll just ask a couple, but in fact, I have more questions. What miner we must use for mining your coins? And what is the max supply? How much is the total circulation?
Activity: 369
I think if you write it here, then in time the admin will answer you on them. Or other users who know the answer to your question. So do not be shy and ask Smiley
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: