Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MUTEX ASIC-Resistant Cryptonight Coin - NO ICO - NO INSTAMINE - page 7. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
if you no use ICO, what your plan to promotion MUTEX at bitcointalk ? where is exchange to add ? i searching at CMC not found
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I see that you guys are another mining group. There are a lot of people who browse this forum for the likes of you guys. Now what is your main advantage against any of your competitors or what can you offer as a group of miners?

What country are you from? And people are asking you here why there are fees that are not available for the network? Any answers from each of the questions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks and god speed.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Citizens of which countries can join you via investing? KYC needed?
Activity: 79
When will you add other translations? I would like to show your project to my friends. Thank you.
Activity: 105
There are more than several hundreds pages on block explorer, when did you launch it?
Activity: 66
Can you please explain how much better is your network? With numbers and examlpes.
Activity: 89
I didn't understand, why there are some fees on your block explorer which are not available. Does that mean that we can't see any information we want to?
Activity: 112
How does the project team plan to counteract scam in the sphere of crypto currency?
Activity: 336
I'm attracted to the fact that the project is trying to create the most comfortable conditions for miners. I really hope that you will achieve your goal
Activity: 84
In which country is the project registered and in what kind of activity? Are there any territorial restrictions?
Activity: 334
I saw in the description that you are looking for new developers, bounty hunters and enthusiasts. How is the attraction of new people going?
Activity: 196
Is the project relevant? How much is it in demand and how many partners does it have now?
Activity: 322
Hello! Please tell me, what are the advantages of your project over other projects?
As I understand, they want to make the most friendly system for miners. Well, it's also good that they try to prevent centralization
I got it, thank you for the explanation. In general, this is a worthy goal, to which one should strive. I just read that Mutex is based on a very recent version of Monero, I hope everything is true
Activity: 308
Hello! Please tell me, what are the advantages of your project over other projects?
As I understand, they want to make the most friendly system for miners. Well, it's also good that they try to prevent centralization
Activity: 98
It's very nice to see that the project team is helping the single miners. Keep it up!
Activity: 322
Activity: 70
I would really like to know how active the community of this project is! How many people were interested in it?
Activity: 242
Good day, friends. This is interesting project but I want to know, what's makes you different from others?
Activity: 111
Greetings to all the miners. Good idea. This is really promising project.
Activity: 70
Hey guys, i need your help in a delicate cause. I want to invest in this project, but I need to read whitepaper first. Someone know where it is?

Hello dude. I was wondering about it too. But I find something similar on it.

Oh that's great. Can you please send me link or tell where I can download it?

Mate, sorry. I just opened it and it was whitepaper about another project.

It's no big deal. I hope that somebody helps as, because it's really important to me.

I need it too. Try to search it on website on telegram chanel. I'll do the same.

Anyway, you tried to help. I appreciate this. Thank you, dude.
Pages:
Jump to: