Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 20. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Devs,

Twittez link : https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944

Wallet address : GNZnN7wmTpyDENhv5SadnTZWyZt1oZ9zFc

Thanks !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Blockchain technology also self-develops and self-promotes itself to solve many problems and objectives. It doesn’t just have to be bitcoin…
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Warren Buffet said it best, markets are designed to take from the impatient and give to the patient.  Grin

Patience young coin hoppers.

You listening to a guy that back in 2014 said: "The idea that it [bitcoin] has some huge intrinsic value is just a joke in my view."

Activity: 79
Rainbow Lite Dev
I think it's an idea, what is the targeted reduction percentage? Or volume of coin hoping to burn? Part of me still feels that some energy spent on ways to use the coin may be of benefit too, marketplace, games etc. I only say this because in terms of money 1B isnt that much. If the coin had a use I mean. The block rewards are reasonable so mining it has future as well.
Activity: 50
Guys, check out this update from the dev today on discord:

"here's the plan to curb the supply, by burning the coins. We're going to  introduce a program, through which coinholders could buy a raffle ticket worth 10,000 MUT for participating in a lottery. The funds of raffle tickets will be submitted to a single Mutual Address (lottery wallet), controlled by the dev team. At the end of the lottery's specified time, a random winner will be picked up, through rafflecopter.com who will get 50% of the funds gathered into the lottery wallet. Rest of the 50% will be burned, to address GbCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXYinemm. There will be no limit for coinholders on buying the tickets, they could buy as many tickets as they would like, to increase their winning chance.

We would run the lottery, every 48 hours. Everything would be transparent, with public spreadsheet of the ticket holders, and funds in the lottery wallet. And, the winner will be picked through Rafflecoptter.com and announced on it's widget.

Please let me know about your thoughts on this. We're open to suggestions."
Rainbow Lite Dev
Warren Buffet said it best, markets are designed to take from the impatient and give to the patient.  Grin

Patience young coin hoppers.
Gotta say i was skeptical about this coin after the B3 and EMB situations, however I don't feel recent panic sales are any indication of it's future. Like all cryptos there's a honeymoon period, and for those coins worthy after the panic a bunch of people crying they sold too soon. I am HOLDING, and BUYING. This coin is stable, stakeable, mineable and profitable. I have been monitoring the thread and dev is active and seems to care about the community, seriously what more do you need to have a bit of faith? Dev keep up the good work!

GSZuVbfRSXQpMafDDV88ATD91W7CxMBaVo

I'm glad to see someone who is not losing it!

Also, dev says he's got some great news in 2 days. I hope it's about an exchange...
Rainbow Lite Dev
Gotta say i was skeptical about this coin after the B3 and EMB situations, however I don't feel recent panic sales are any indication of it's future. Like all cryptos there's a honeymoon period, and for those coins worthy after the panic a bunch of people crying they sold too soon. I am HOLDING, and BUYING. This coin is stable, stakeable, mineable and profitable. I have been monitoring the thread and dev is active and seems to care about the community, seriously what more do you need to have a bit of faith? Dev keep up the good work!

GSZuVbfRSXQpMafDDV88ATD91W7CxMBaVo

Activity: 56
I remember follow like sharing your twitter
and I sent you PM
But you seem to have ignored me
Because I just check my MUT wallet
no problem
good luck team

Thanks for your message. You were not ignored, the bounties are just being sent a bit late. 100 MUT have been sent to your wallet address, and your pm has been replied. Please check now. Thanks!
GaBiuwKmPyrBmCTx9kEyftFpGMgvgmfwE7
(Twitter: @Arif_Newaz_jr

100 MUT sent to your wallet address. Thanks!
Participating, awaiting response from DEV

Twitter Link -> https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944
End Wallet  -> GMibm3KYxo6H3ZJ2fqWFiXukrVyznnDVb9

Please DEV, look private message please

Thanks for your interest. Replied to your pm. And, please give your twitter account, so that we may verify it, and send you the bounty. Thanks!
hello:
my twitter account: https://twitter.com/jmm77585
my wallet: Gcbqrbf3ZiSpPgJqBVwwXrbCYkcPh6zWUU

thanks

100 MUT sent to your wallet address. Thanks!
follow & retweet

https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944

0x0abf1e223fd514aecadf376bfa6d8db9d663c072

Thanks for your interest. Can you please let me know your twitter account, so that I may verify it. And, please give the address of MUT. Thanks.
Followed and retweeted on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944

Address is: GMzJjyZGJ7jhSYkm3H3tBkB77Cs644e3Lj

Thanks for your interest. Can you please let me know your twitter account, so that I may verify, and send you the bounty of 100 MUT. Thanks!
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
I read this from coinsmarkets chat just now, not sure what the source is, Discord?

MutualCoin-Today at 6:22 AM
@marky yes, there's a plan. We'll introduce it soon.
@feliperodrigo it's going to be listed soon.
Rio-Today at 6:27 AM
You have plan to masternodes?
MutualCoin-Today at 6:35 AM
plan for burning coins, burnt proof reward. wait for it.

BUY, STAKE, SLEEP, REPEAT.   Wink
LOL, this reminds me of the thread I was reading from 2010 about how useless bitcoin was....What are you doing in this thread if you think it's a p&d? Some of you have no patience and are so quick to panic. What goes up must come down, if you can't handle it, go knit a sweater or something.

It's already almost doubled in value since your message...

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." Warren Buffett  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
And coins are really cheap right now for new comers/new buyers because one person dumped 2 million coins yesterday. It might take a few days to recuperate so great entry point. Still can't wait for the bigger exchanges!

Or just move on to different coin. This was pumped already, not coming back.
Activity: 41
Is there any faucet for MUT coin where I can get some and start staking after that in Coinsmarkets or Stakeunited?

Activity: 27
UPDATE FROM READING DISCORD:

Coinexchange and Yobit have been paid. They take a while to list. It gives us a chance to stake exponentially before we are offered more volume.

Then again, there is an offer from coinexchange for quicker listing. It costs 1btc so we can donate on discord. I've donated because I can see that as an investment but it's all up to you. We're up to 0.23btc for now.

Either way, it's going to get interesting..

Now, now I'm excited!
Pages:
Jump to: