Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 24. (Read 70614 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Ok, so I just asked myself "which exchanges have the most volume anyway"? And according to CMC, here is a list. Some of them are obvious, some are surprising, some unheard of (probably Asian)...

It would be interesting to know how much each charge, as we have just seen, bigger volume doesn't necessarily mean higher price to get listed so....

Here's the link if you're interested: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

FYI: Cryptopia is ranked 39, Livecoin is 26.
yes we had a good volume on coinmarkets, it mean this project really interesting. the next step we wait for yobid

Dev have 2 BTC, maybe can listing to coinexchangers first,
cryptopia is very good exchanger and volume, but too expensive ( around 5 btc ).
this project is good, Very high APR PoS, high ROI, but we must think about Inflation

as mentioned in chat would suggest Livecoin over cryptopia. Lower fees, higher volume and less currencies traded, thus each has high volume.
I've contacted Livecoin today. Let's see when they respond, and what requirements they ask for. Regards!

That's awesome, I just checked on CMC and livecoin has 3 times the volume of Cryptopia so might as well!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
yes we had a good volume on coinmarkets, it mean this project really interesting. the next step we wait for yobid

cryptopia is very good exchanger and volume, but too expensive ( around 5 btc ).
this project is good, Very high APR PoS, high ROI, but we must think about Inflation

as mentioned in chat would suggest Livecoin over cryptopia. Lower fees, higher volume and less currencies traded, thus each has high volume.

I think yobit is the best, quality/price ratio
there is a fairly large volume and it is better known than livecoin
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.

I've contacted Livecoin today. Let's see when they respond, and what requirements they ask for. Regards!

Good job! Do we have any group for chat (telegram, discord, slack,...)??
Yes, please join our discord here: https://discord.gg/J2bPcw9

ok and can you update the exactly information in coinmarketcap? I see the wrrong number in supply coin!
Activity: 56

Yes, please join our discord here: https://discord.gg/J2bPcw9

Activity: 56

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
yes livecoin and cryptopia, solid Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Activity: 788

Activity: 3
我现在有60多万个MUT,我热爱它,期待上更大交易所。
Activity: 48
Seems interesting, and volume increasing last days
Activity: 178
Hej guys how to check the stake status on a VPS server?
i compiled a wallet on a VPS and placed 100k MUT on it.
the wallet is not encrypted and i think it started to stake by itself but if i encrypt it how i can unlock it forever and check if the stake is active?
i used the commadn getinfo, there is a line stake but it shows only 0.00000
Staking in coinmarket or window wallet. What is better?

If You try desktop wallet, I think you need at least 100,000 coins.
If you buy on coinsmarkets, no matter how many You buy they will start to staking soon and You'll get yor rewards every single day.
Nevertheless, I think that if You can do it, try your desktop wallet it could be more profitable.

Smiley

I bought a friend 400,000 coins which stake beautifully in the wallet. I then gave my noob dad 15,000 coins and they had trouble to stake so he started it off on the exchange coinsmarket and at 50k he could get his own wallet.

So I guess one option, if you have less than 50,000 coins is to start off with the exchange (coinsmarkets) staking it for you. And then once you got enough coins, you move to your own wallet. By the way, staking on the exchange couldn't be easier. Whether your coins are in your wallet or on a buy/sell order, they will stake. You basically do nothing but log on each day and see your coins increase.  Shocked

If You try desktop wallet, I think you need at least 100,000 coins.
If you buy on coinsmarkets, no matter how many You buy they will start to staking soon and You'll get yor rewards every single day.
Nevertheless, I think that if You can do it, try your desktop wallet it could be more profitable.

Smiley
I think each day new coins are being introduced especially POS coins. This does have a good ROI however I am not sure with this high ROI, how are we going to tackle the inflation rate. Some of the high ROI coins have given high yields but then, in the long run, the value depreciated and all that people had was bags full of coins which didn't have any value. This is one of the challenges that high ROI coins run into.

How you guys plan to tackle this?

It's a valid question. The Dev is aware of that and have a couple of options in the works such as burnt proof and fundamental nodes (a revolutionary new concept which gives value back to coins). B3 came up with it and will introduce it soon to tackle said problem, if you want to look into it.
Activity: 14

great value in the wonderful stake if it is really that, I'll be glad we're going there
how to get free coin
Activity: 868
I think each day new coins are being introduced especially POS coins. This does have a good ROI however I am not sure with this high ROI, how are we going to tackle the inflation rate. Some of the high ROI coins have given high yields but then, in the long run, the value depreciated and all that people had was bags full of coins which didn't have any value. This is one of the challenges that high ROI coins run into.

How you guys plan to tackle this?
Pages:
Jump to: