Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 43. (Read 70612 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My twitter link : https://twitter.com/Leodalat1
My retweet and comment : https://twitter.com/mutual_coin/status/927416717827026944
My add: GYNVNA9aDzPgQ8Z3Twbcb9bRk2LsCTKeR6
Thank you
100 MUT sent to your wallet address. Thanks!
How to install or compile on linux? Any doc?

Thanks for your interest. Do you want to run daemon? Or you're asking about linux wallet?

i want to run daemon. Can u help me compile on ubuntu?
Clone the coin from Github on your linux machine through git, install the dependencies, and then run. For Ubuntu follow these steps: (all these commands are for Terminal)

First install dependencies:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils git

sudo add-apt-repository universe
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Now, clone mutualcoin from github, and compile the wallet:

git clone https://github.com/mutualcoin/mutualcoin.git
cd mutualcoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- all

After the compilation is complete. Run the wallet as follows:
./mutualcoind

Setup the mutualcoin.conf file as prompted, with your username and password.
Thanks that will help many people like me xD
You're welcome! Smiley
Mutual Coin
(...)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mutual_coin

Hey, so you are going PoS-live in a few hours...
with no homepage, no discord, no steemit, but a twitter account with two tweets?
That is some really lazy work here

Please, hire someone for a website or get yourself a template site at least
(...)
We'll not stake premine coins, thus premine amount will not be getting any POS stake rewards.
(...)

This is good news and I really hope you stay true to this.
Now please tell me will there be a coin website and how about an official discord?

Thanks for your interest. Yes, surely we will stay true to this. The announcement listing has also been updated with this notice. We do have plan for launching the website in the future, but not immediately. And, we don't have any plans for official discord channel, as we can't keep up with the instant chat traffic, and reply all queries instantly. You can contact us anytime, here on Bitcointalk, or via Twitter. Regards!

Thanks for your interest. Do you want to run daemon? Or you're asking about linux wallet?

i want to run daemon. Can u help me compile on ubuntu?
Clone the coin from Github on your linux machine through git, install the dependencies, and then run. For Ubuntu follow these steps: (all these commands are for Terminal)

First install dependencies:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils git

sudo add-apt-repository universe
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Now, clone mutualcoin from github, and compile the wallet:

git clone https://github.com/mutualcoin/mutualcoin.git
cd mutualcoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- all

After the compilation is complete. Run the wallet as follows:
./mutualcoind

Setup the mutualcoin.conf file as prompted, with your username and password.

i know its in a wallet look, atm there is no stakes coz the blocks has not reached 25k now the person who is holding the premine amount of around 8M, now how is that fair on those that bought now or before, there is a chance that that holder can dump on us he or she has 73 percent of the supply before a stake has even started.

Thanks for your interest. The premine will not be staked for Pos rewards. And, we're not going to dump any premine, a part of it is just being sold to investors, who haven't mined this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS reward for all.

If this is the reality, this coin may have a great future. Thanks Dev.

Best regards,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sentti_official

Thanks for your interest. Yes, this is the reality. We've also updated the announcement listing with this notice.
Wtf, dev dumping on shit exchanger
8M pre mine and you'll staking at 5000% ?
It's crazy

Thanks for your interest. First of all, we're not dumping the coin, we're just selling a part of premine to investors, who haven't mined this coin, so that the coin is distributed among all with mutual POS stake rewards. And, we're not going to stake the premine for POS reward.

i know its in a wallet look, atm there is no stakes coz the blocks has not reached 25k now the person who is holding the premine amount of around 8M, now how is that fair on those that bought now or before, there is a chance that that holder can dump on us he or she has 73 percent of the supply before a stake has even started.

I'm 100% sure he will dump it if it goes a little bit higher. He was dumping already slowly probably.

Thanks for your interest. We're not going to dump it. We were not dumping slowly, we're just selling a part of premine to investors, who haven't mined this coin, so that POS reward is distributed among all for mutual stake rewards. And, we're not going to stake the premine for Pos reward. 
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community

Thanks for your interest. The premine will not be staked for Pos rewards. And, we're not going to dump any premine, a part of it is just being sold to investors, who haven't mined this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS reward for all.

If this is the reality, this coin may have a great future. Thanks Dev.

Best regards,

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sentti_official

NOTICE: The Premine coins will not be staked for POS rewards.

The announcement listing has been updated with this notice. Thanks!
Activity: 196
s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/avatar.png
https://mobile.twitter.com/Haeril_eyink
My addres 0x0DBE1fDc728B244250C315355b95AD26C86955B9

Hey MutualCoin, could you explain a little bit more about the reward.

25000  - 50000 Blocks 5000%
50000  - 60000 Blocks 10000%

5000% of the amount we have at that moment in our wallets? Will pre-mine gonna get the same reward? If so in few blocks you will hit max supply.

Yes, 5000% of the amount you'll have in your wallet. We'll not stake premine coins, thus premine amount will not be getting any POS stake rewards. The premine is being distributed among the investors through exchange for equal and mutual stake reward benefits. And, the coin will never hit the max supply, because the code of this coin is setup in an order that if the max money is reached, it will adjust itself to increase accordingly. So, it will never run out of money supply.
Why do you sell premine during first week from listing date? Huh
WTF?

Thanks for your interest. It's being sold so that other investors could have equal share in the market capital, and could reap benefits of the stake rewards. It's particularly meant for those investors who haven't mined this coin.
Wooow. this is very good project. your coin have ROI 5000% to 10000%, that is perfect. where can I buy your coin now ?

Thanks for your interest. You can buy this coin at CoinsMarkets exchange. Trading is now live here: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-MUT.htm
Activity: 11
Mutual Coin
(...)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mutual_coin

Please, hire someone for a website or get yourself a template site at least
Activity: 788
Wtf, dev dumping on shit exchanger
8M pre mine and you'll staking at 5000% ?
It's crazy
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

I'm 100% sure he will dump it if it goes a little bit higher. He was dumping already slowly probably.

Activity: 27

Pages:
Jump to: