Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 41. (Read 70612 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Followed @mutual_coin - Done
https://twitter.com/TomaszAdamek
GPA6gwaJKhQzL5p1Ue8Kenf14W6AQdpp1R

Thanks. And I wish good luck to the project.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
is this coin still working  other exchanges?
Activity: 20
Is there Discord? And any plans to add to another exchange other than CoinsMarket?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added MutualCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
0% FEE'S NOW UNTIL 11/14/17 OR UNTIL WE REACH 50 MINERS WHICHEVER COMES LAST!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

Example Config is Below for MutualCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GJCAvB8JvQNdTv7Q5BvFn2pgHhyYCfAmmU -p c=MUT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/MUT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/site/peers?id=2006

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
NOTICE: The Premine coins will not be staked for POS rewards.

The announcement listing has been updated with this notice. Thanks!

So you decided to stake after all? Please explain, I'm very interested in the excuse
http://45.63.92.61:3001/address/GeoEnBPMmHYT5LE7Km778X6McC1UEJczuY

Dev, you need to explain this! Broken promise will ruin the community.

Thanks for your interest. I've explained this in reply to @ViciousKitty, please check my reply.

Ok Dev, thanks for your reply.
Waiting for the next update.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

So you decided to stake after all? Please explain, I'm very interested in the excuse

The premine balance was locked before the commencement of 5000% POS stake. Yesterday, on 11th of November we had to send some amount to the exchange, so that we may sell the premine amount to the new investors, who are not mining this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS stake reward for all. At the moment, we started the wallet of premine to send that amount to exchange, mistakenly we didn't disable the staking before powering on the wallet, and within couple of minutes, the premine staked around 798888 MUT. On realization the wallet was stopped immediately. You can verify that this staked amount was sent in only 2 minutes.

This will not happen again, as the premine wallet will be started with staking off in the conf file. And, the staked amount of 798888 MUT, will be burned tomorrow.

Thank you for clarification.
I think mistakes are just human and mistakes in crypto are quite common, yet their effects can be devastating (e.g. latest eth bug which locked away up to 320 million usd).
And I give you great credit for coming forth and admitting it was a mistake and you will make sure that it won't happen again. And it didn't, as we can see with the blockexplorer.

Still there are a few things that upset me with this project - your constant low sells aren't doing us any good at this point. You are interfering at a stage where you really shouldn't - I think you are limiting the price capability by doing so - you are using your leverage to push in the wrong direction over and over - you are limiting your own initial leverage more and more.
Second thing is the community involvement and marketing: the community is eager to get more involved in this coin but there is no platform beside that board - and for marketing - please get yourself a decent website as soon as possible. There is really no excuse for it taking so long. Webdevelopers are as affordable as never before and same holds true to webspace and traffic.

I'm by far not an expert for marketing and pr. It's just the gaps that catches my eyes

Agreed there. Also nice dev didn't try to deny or hide staking. And yes would like to see proof of burn.
Activity: 1
Totally agree with the above comments
Activity: 602

The premine balance was locked before the commencement of 5000% POS stake. Yesterday, on 11th of November we had to send some amount to the exchange, so that we may sell the premine amount to the new investors, who are not mining this coin, for distributed and mutual share of POS stake reward for all. At the moment, we started the wallet of premine to send that amount to exchange, mistakenly we didn't disable the staking before powering on the wallet, and within couple of minutes, the premine staked around 798888 MUT. On realization the wallet was stopped immediately. You can verify that this staked amount was sent in only 2 minutes.

This will not happen again, as the premine wallet will be started with staking off in the conf file. And, the staked amount of 798888 MUT, will be burned tomorrow.
Nice to see you explaining the issue. I sincerely hope that it was just an accidental error. All the best for future.  Smiley
Activity: 12
In this way another currency will disappear...
It's a shame...

Thanks for your interest. Please check my reply to @ViciousKitty for details, regarding the premine staking mistake. And, this currency/coin isn't going anywhere, it will not disappear.

This is big mistake dev
I'll wait you to burn your staking coin ( same as you say before )
Can i give advice? please stop PoW mining ( PoS Only )
and dont forget your pre-mine sold to get new good exchangers
Good luck!

x2. consecutive mistakes keeping trust levels low
Activity: 788
It's a shame...

Thanks for your interest. Please check my reply to @ViciousKitty for details, regarding the premine staking mistake. And, this currency/coin isn't going anywhere, it will not disappear.

This is big mistake dev
I'll wait you to burn your staking coin ( same as you say before )
Can i give advice? please stop PoW mining ( PoS Only )
and dont forget your pre-mine sold to get new good exchangers
Good luck!
Activity: 56

WTF Dev? First you say this will be a pow coin to block 25k after that it will be pos, Then you change it?, after all these people have invested their mining time to get to block 25k?, then the  premine you said will not be staking and now that has changed. If you wanted a totally different coin why did you not just release a new one with all these new parameters added. This is nothing but pure bullshit. I'm out I will be dumping my 200k.
The premine is not being staked, please check my detailed reply to @ViciousKitty. This coin still is POS, but only the POW is re-enabled. The people who invested to mine till 25k, are not at loss, as they got 100 coins per block. There's nothing which put miners at loss. POW is re-enabled again, so that if anyone still wants to mine, with increased difficulty, they may do it, so that MutualCoin become more distributed, decentralized and mutual. Anyway, everyone have their own opinion, and the way to see things, if you think it's wrong, you can do whatever you think is right. Thanks!

Thanks for your interest. I've explained this in reply to @ViciousKitty, please check my reply.

Activity: 114
Twitter:@takanashi_free
It's a shame...
Activity: 254

WTF Dev? First you say this will be a pow coin to block 25k after that it will be pos, Then you change it?, after all these people have invested their mining time to get to block 25k?, then the  premine you said will not be staking and now that has changed. If you wanted a totally different coin why did you not just release a new one with all these new parameters added. This is nothing but pure bullshit. I'm out I will be dumping my 200k.
Activity: 173

Activity: 11

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
NOTICE: The Mining reward (Proof of Work) has been re-enabled. Miners will continue to get 100 coins per block, up till 1 million blocks.

This will make it worthless (not like it' already not worthless).

Not worthless, but hard to mine because net hashrate will increasing.
Activity: 101
CRYPTO MARKETS SOUTH AFRICA - Mutualcoin - MUT is added to our exchange !

Our exchange is live and ready for trading - visit www.cryptomarkets.co.za

The following crypto currencies can be traded on Crypto Markets South Africa

BitcoinCashScrypt - BCCS
Bitcoin - BTC
BTC Ruble - BTCR
Cream Coin - CRM
Crocodile Cash - CROC
GainCoin - GAIN
Heaven Coin - HVC
Lite Bitcoin - LBTC
Litecoin - LTC
Madcoin - MDC
Mutualcoin - MUT
Needlecoin - NDC
SA Coin - SAC
Urals Coin - URALS
Wales Coin - WALES
Wall Coin - WALL
Bitcoin Go - BTCG
Bitconnect Coin - BCC
Aerium - AERM

Fiat deposits - DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY FIAT CURRENCIES, we will accept fiat deposits in future.

For enquiries contact [email protected]

Happy Trading
www.cryptomarkets.co.za

Also visit our mining pool at www.hashpool.co.za - new coins added regularly.

Activity: 129
Sow is POW-POS or only POW?
Pages:
Jump to: