Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MutualCoin - 10,000% & 5000% Stake (POS / POW), (Scrypt Algo) - page 39. (Read 70612 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how about bounty? I want to participate

There's a bounty for retweet on twitter. Please see the announcement listing for details. Thanks!
So what are the plans for yobit exchange? How you going to fund it and when we can expect it?

It's barely trading on Coins Markets it will never go to Yobit in my oppinion.

Any large holder can easily pay Yobit 0.1BTC listing

You mean the developer? He is the only large holder.

nah iam here allways waiting for yobit. hope the dev pay 0.5 for yobit. so make more posible to list there.
Thanks for your interest. As of now, we've submitted 0.1 BTC fees for premium listing. Will update here soon about it, as soon as we listen from them.
So what are the plans for yobit exchange? How you going to fund it and when we can expect it?

Thanks for your interest. We sold some premine to fund the listing fees of Yobit. And now, we've submitted the fees of 0.1 BTC for premium listing in Yobit. We'll announce here as soon as we get accepted there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/Rudaal31
0x9833Cc784cD4752553AdCD1C0D3E2c16176f1778
Activity: 788
You have 1 wallet at 45 million (suppose to be 100 million) with staking off, why are you staking on the other 55 million you dumped into about 15 other wallets? I see another big burn coming up, Strike 3 dev you're out.

Brother , pls do not post about negative for this coin , you not have Proof about that, can you see at Block Explorer?
Total Supply in circulating is : 11949001.0698 MUT
Only 11M in circulating, why you say 45 million at 1 wallet?
Please edit your post
You have 1 wallet at 45 million (suppose to be 100 million) with staking off, why are you staking on the other 55 million you dumped into about 15 other wallets? I see another big burn coming up, Strike 3 dev you're out.

There's no another big burn coming up. It's not 45 million, it's 4.5 million. And, we're not staking the rest 5.5 million in any other wallets. Around 5 million have been sold to the investors via exchange, who are not mining this coin, for distributed, decentralized and mutual share of POS stake reward for all. Thanks!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
0.1BTC is perfectly fine if you are patient. No reason to rush
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits

nah iam here allways waiting for yobit. hope the dev pay 0.5 for yobit. so make more posible to list there.
Activity: 13
How to install or compile on linux? Any doc?

Thanks for your interest. Do you want to run daemon? Or you're asking about linux wallet?

i want to run daemon. Can u help me compile on ubuntu?
Clone the coin from Github on your linux machine through git, install the dependencies, and then run. For Ubuntu follow these steps: (all these commands are for Terminal)

First install dependencies:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils git

sudo add-apt-repository universe
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev

sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev

Now, clone mutualcoin from github, and compile the wallet:

git clone https://github.com/mutualcoin/mutualcoin.git
cd mutualcoin/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- all

After the compilation is complete. Run the wallet as follows:
./mutualcoind

Setup the mutualcoin.conf file as prompted, with your username and password.

Hi @MutualCoin I try to follow the above commands but when to run "make" return an error:
"mutualcoin/src# make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- all
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/mutualcoin/src -I/root/mutualcoin/src/obj -I/root/mutualcoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/mutualcoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
^Cmakefile.unix:175: recipe for target 'obj/alert.o' failed
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Interrupt".
I do not know what it means, can you help? thanks

Activity: 8

Hey dev,

We have created a discord group that we would love you to join.
We can build a good community and let this coin grow to 100+ sats. Let us know if you need any help. We want to see this coin succeed!

https://discord.gg/wjRpAPv
Activity: 280

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Activity: 254

Dev has already sold some premine already  so should have paid on yobit soon I'm thinking.
Activity: 73

Activity: 20
Activity: 122
Any community pool for this coin?
Is there Discord? And any plans to add to another exchange other than CoinsMarket?

No, we don't have any official Discord channel. Yes, we have plans to list MutualCoin on other exchanges. The next will be Yobit, we'll announce about it soon!

Any community pools running already?
Activity: 11
Any Airdrops? hello i just followed instructions for twitter bounty  my twitter account is @p_miner1
Pages:
Jump to: