Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 8. (Read 59733 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
many ico have good team but not complete ICO. Good luck. Im waiting good new from some one
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
What's happening to this project? Any news on partnership with some of the Dubai contacts?

You can read here about Dubai meeting: https://medium.com/@MyBit_Blog/dubai-initial-rounds-go-well-partnerships-established-f33baeb9320e

Let's Go! Show Some Love #1 HOT post on Steemit #cryptocurrency

Activity: 29
What's happening to this project? Any news on partnership with some of the Dubai contacts?
Activity: 11
The new website is coming this week, they had a few things to fix with the mobile version. The latest news was the update was the token utility video - view on MyBit social media pages - as for the token dumps, people are going forking crazy haha hard to so how low the limbo can go  Grin
Activity: 274

You go normaly to the Mybits slack space ?

Im really bored of this people.   Huh   Angry

Activity: 474
Merit: 101
How low we can go folks?
Any news, answers?
Activity: 274
A new website was not announced, leaving in the middle of this past month?
Activity: 32
This is my under the radar, big swing , hope it moons pick. Going to buy a couple hundred and hope for the best. The circulating supply is low , so very low  Smiley
Activity: 11
This article outlines the event https://medium.com/@MyBit_Blog/smart-city-dubai-top-20-global-start-ups-3256a96f4147 and to learn more about Dubai's mission to become a smart city check here http://smartdubai.ae/ MyBit will be a great asset to the Dubai economy!
Activity: 22
What are the expectations from Dubai Smart City meetings ? Is MyBit ready for multibillion project contracts ?
x-p
Activity: 25
Is there anyway we can earn more rewards by staking or mininig
or any other way to earn extra Mybit
MyB is an erc20 token. You don't stake or mine it. Once the platform is released you can use MyB for passive income. However, the only way to get more MyB is to buy it at an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there anyway we can earn more rewards by staking or mininig
or any other way to earn extra Mybit
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
this is my address for charge of the bounty!!
0x7947Da6705B0fb7F223A9E54bFAFf9fDE7EBB155

bbt name philgavr
took a part in twitter and facebook bounty campaign

why do you do that?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I still didn't receive my bounties... I sent a DM a week ago to ShooterXD but still nothing. No reply either.
x-p
any plans to get better exchange
its been a lot of confusion to do trading on etherdelta exchange

Here is the list of all exchanges MyB is on right now:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mybit-token/#markets

Cryptopia is a very good choice at the moment (https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=MYB_BTC)

As for upcoming exchanges: Even if Ian (CEO) knew the answer (which he probably does)... if he tells anybody or makes an announcement beforehand it may violate the terms and agreements with the exchange and they can remove us. So those type of updates are usually not made until MyB is already listed.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
any plans to get better exchange
its been a lot of confusion to do trading on etherdelta exchange
x-p
Looks like facebook bounty reward not ditributed yet  Huh

who to notify contact address for charge of the bounty?
0x3DDd2Dc238e8c1E8c02316BeE9ac108AB7845f9f

@shooterxd is handling the bounties on slack

[Preface] I have no personal stake in MyBit, I am simply someone who is on the sidelines waiting to see if this token can materialize and if it's actually worth an investment.

I understand this is a new-ish coin, but I think there is a lot of low hanging fruit that I think the MyBit team can execute on, and really get this coin/token the attention it deserves..

Below are a list of question that I have for the MyBit team:

1)  When are we going to see the MyBit website updated in Coinmarketcap.com?  This should be an easy deliverable that will most likely bring more attention to MyBit.

2)  When are we going to see an updated Roadmap?  The one that is currently on MyBit.io seems stale and outdated.  I'd personally like to see how the MyBit team is tracking to getting their solar POC launched, and what are the future plans/projects there after?  What are the goals for the MyBit team beyond Jan'18?

3)  What is MyBit doing to be more engaged with their community?  Right now I see a weak Bitcoin Forum and Slack group.  There has been little communication within the community, and in a market where coins/tokens are spawning & dying left and right due to community support, I think there needs to be more communication with folks as to what MyBits plans are for the future.  KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED

4)  Is MyBit going to develop a Wallet?  If so, when is the scheduled launch?

5)  How does this wallet differ from NEO, and other crytpocurrencies that utilize smart contracts?

6)  How many exchanges do you plan for MyBit?  Again, what is your timeline?

Thank you.  Answer these questions, and you'll have yourself another investor  Wink

-E

1) Done
2) This month
3, 4, 5 and 6 you can come to the slack for more answers - (most coins are moving away from bitcointalk)
slack.mybit.io

as for: "getting this coin/token the attention" this is not what the DEVs are after. MyB does not want to hype, they want to deliver - that is why all their energy is focused working behind the scenes on the actual platform

It would be nice if the dev posted updates / a newsletter, I see this coin potentially just being forgotten about and token price reflects this

Official social media channels:
https://www.facebook.com/MyBitDApp/
https://twitter.com/@mybit_dapp
https://steemit.com/@mybit

ICO bounty programs are mostly a waste of time and money, most of these people cant even speak english well and will tarnish the company reputation, furthermore many will utilize bots to do their work for them, anyway just my opinion btw...no offence intended.

thank you, that is the smartest post I have read on bitcointalk

this is the reason MyB's price is temporarily down, all the tokens from bounties went straight to exchanges

at least this is a very good entry point for people that missed the ICO, once all the good news come in October we'll never see these prices again
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
ICO bounty programs are mostly a waste of time and money, most of these people cant even speak english well and will tarnish the company reputation, furthermore many will utilize bots to do their work for them, anyway just my opinion btw...no offence intended.
bounty programs that show the intentions of the team, if they don't pay the bounty, and the coin is usually not long-lived, is going to be Scam and throw
Activity: 22
Activity: 29
[Preface] I have no personal stake in MyBit, I am simply someone who is on the sidelines waiting to see if this token can materialize and if it's actually worth an investment.

I understand this is a new-ish coin, but I think there is a lot of low hanging fruit that I think the MyBit team can execute on, and really get this coin/token the attention it deserves..

Below are a list of question that I have for the MyBit team:

1)  When are we going to see the MyBit website updated in Coinmarketcap.com?  This should be an easy deliverable that will most likely bring more attention to MyBit.

2)  When are we going to see an updated Roadmap?  The one that is currently on MyBit.io seems stale and outdated.  I'd personally like to see how the MyBit team is tracking to getting their solar POC launched, and what are the future plans/projects there after?  What are the goals for the MyBit team beyond Jan'18?

3)  What is MyBit doing to be more engaged with their community?  Right now I see a weak Bitcoin Forum and Slack group.  There has been little communication within the community, and in a market where coins/tokens are spawning & dying left and right due to community support, I think there needs to be more communication with folks as to what MyBits plans are for the future.  KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED

4)  Is MyBit going to develop a Wallet?  If so, when is the scheduled launch?

5)  How does this wallet differ from NEO, and other crytpocurrencies that utilize smart contracts?

6)  How many exchanges do you plan for MyBit?  Again, what is your timeline?

Thank you.  Answer these questions, and you'll have yourself another investor  Wink

-E

These are great questions and I have the same for Mybit. A response would be great to see...
Pages:
Jump to: