Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 5. (Read 59733 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
HitBTC has new MYB or no?
No, not yet, it's not out on exchanges yet.
We need to wait on the exchanges to change to the new MyBit token
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
HitBTC has new MYB or no?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
For me MyBit is a strange project, and of course, devs will try to raise money for the ICO. Let's see if they manage to do it. While looks are not very presentable.

Yes, it's very strange and recondite for this project and I think This project will be hard to collect money from investors .
it seems an insubstantial project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
For me MyBit is a strange project, and of course, devs will try to raise money for the ICO. Let's see if they manage to do it. While looks are not very presentable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265

Before you begin, take a deep breath and relax. In order to make it as easy as possible, our team made a clear guide on how you convert your old MyBit tokens for the new ones. To ensure safety for everyone, Solidified — a world renowned smart-contract auditor- verified every aspect of this token swap. Basically you are sending your old tokens to an address and get new tokens back instantly. Take your time and follow all instructions carefully.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/before-you-begin-take-a-deep-breath-and-relax-3820e9c8ca03
I'm certainly glad that the startup is developing. But the exchange of the old token into a new one is too complicated in my opinion. It was possible to make everything much easier.
Okay, I'll sort it out.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17

Before you begin, take a deep breath and relax. In order to make it as easy as possible, our team made a clear guide on how you convert your old MyBit tokens for the new ones. To ensure safety for everyone, Solidified — a world renowned smart-contract auditor- verified every aspect of this token swap. Basically you are sending your old tokens to an address and get new tokens back instantly. Take your time and follow all instructions carefully.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/before-you-begin-take-a-deep-breath-and-relax-3820e9c8ca03
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
WEEKLY UPDATE [W.15]

Hi Guys! It is Friday and for the first time in a long while the sun is actually shining. So what has happened this week;

The logo, colours and designs are all done which has resulted in a beautiful website we can proudly showcase to the world. The last phase of this overhaul is the animations and these are being done by an external company. As soon as these are ready the tech team will do the rest. Our realistic time indication is between the end of April (earliest) and Consensus (latest). We’ve shown the Alpha testers the new branding/website/Alpha-design for feedback and they were all very enthusiastic. MyBit is finally getting the presence it deserves and we can't wait to present all our hard work to you.

Some great reads this week! First of all, an interview where Ian and Tom talked to impakter.com about the future of technology and MyBit’s potential. Secondly our Monday blog was a great read too. Those are not even our words but Medium’s as they put our story on a prominent place on their Medium Digest list this week.

Kyle and Connor have been testing the Alpha and make improvements in the back-end where they still can. Cris is implementing Ash’s new designs to the front-end to make sure it all looks and feels great.

Our founder, CEO and office-Rambo Ian goes to Consensus and whilst in NYC he will be attending and engaging with community members at the MyBit meetup on the 15th of May. If you are in the area and love Crypto/MyBit this is certainly a Meetup you don’t want to miss out on. Invite your friends to join you via Facebook and join the pre-fun on our Discord.

Joost has rounded up his strategy and is curently building the marketing offensive to get MyBit’s story out as he is allowed to burn mark Ian when MyBit reaches a 1B marketcap. You can help him already by actively sharing MyBit’s tweets and to invite more people to our great community.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-15-88e42507c6b1
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
very interested to see this released like cloud mining with other machines included
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
It's nice to see that the startup team continues to work and publishes weekly news. It's really cool. I understand that this question has already been asked many times, but still, do you plan to enter another, any, stock exchange. For example Kucoin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Integration with Stellar: review of the concept, tech and liquidity

At MyBit we want to appeal to both markets: crypto users, and non-crypto users. Leading us on a voyage of exploration for the best platform that can be integrated to allow users to utilize fiat on a DApp.

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
WEEKLY UPDATE [W.13]

It is that day of the week again! Crypto Valley Labs is closed because of Good Friday. All offices are empty and there is no qeue at the coffee machine.. The only crypto team working is us. Working hard so lets revise the week!

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-13-d7cf497bf6bd
Activity: 518
Merit: 18

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/weekly-update-w-12-f5b5a8a92ee3

WEEKLY UPDATE [W.12]
It is that day of the week again! It means that we are wrapping up the week and revise what we did.

Big news! Cristiano Martins joins the MyBit team to get CELESTINE’s (our Alpha) front-end to a whole new level. Cris is a talented front-end developer and already demonstrated some excellent crypto-related work in the past. We are very happy to add him to the team and are confident that the potential of CELESTINE just got up an extra notch. Cris will join the team on Discord soon.

This week we’ve combined the marketing roadmap with the development’s one. This means that (internal) deadlines connect to our communication strategies and expectations are better managed. The rebranding is in the works and is progressing at a steady pace. Once the rebranding is launched in April we will give away some very cool merchandise to celebrate accordingly.

Coinfest! As we’ve already told you in the previous blog, we are sponsoring Coinfest Manchester. Together with Ash I will attend the event and host the first MyBit Meetup on the 5th of April, 19:00h at the Font bar(just around the corner of the event). At the Meetup, we are looking forward to give you an exclusive sneak peek of our branding.

You are playing a very important role in the current foundation of the community and in the future succes of MyBit. Share the story (inspiration here) with your friends, classmates or collegues. Share it online and talk about it offline. I’m very confident that this little snowball can soon turn into an avalanche but we need your help too. Lets move forward together!

Activity: 3
Hi Guys,

Just saying "Hi" as the new marketing manager of MyBit. As I believe in the power of a strong community I'm inviting you to join our Discord channel here-->  https://discord.gg/pfNkVkJ

MyBit is currently changing a lot of things such as rebranding, website and community management structure. I strive to be as open and available to everyone as much as possible. if you have questions, advice or just looking for some good information.. Contact me. (preferably via Discord).

Hope to see you guys soon and I'm looking forward to the future!

Joost,
CMO MyBit
Activity: 70
The cryptic community is now concerned about hacker exchanges and negative rumors. difficult time for the crypto market and all of us

A wonderful new name. This renaming will bring you great luck and success. And we will watch and wait for the growth of our revenues)
Activity: 5
They posted a new update on their twitter go check it out.  
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Ok, folks, whats going on?
How deep is your love?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Any news on aditional exchanges? What about Idex for example?

I don't like hitbtc and cryptopia tbh.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Although it’s a corny quote from the internet, it surely is true. In the past period a lot has happened with MyBit and we want to become more open to our community about our steady progress.

We welcome Joost Toornend, as our new CMO, to the team. He has a proven trackrecord in branding, (blockchain)marketing and community management and is very excited to join us on this great endeavour. Joost underlines the importance of a strong community and stays available for all your questions, advice and remarks on our official Slack. We are confident that we found the right man for the job in order to further develop our international marketing.

After all the official paperwork was signed, we finally got the keys to our brand new office! In the heart of Zug, we found the ideal environment for us to further work on this great company; Cryptovalley Labs. Switzerland (and Zug in particular) offers us all the juridical stability we need. It was of key importance to be officially registered and have all the paperwork in right order to acquire new partnerships. Switzerland fully embraces crypto-technology and even lets you pay taxes with Bitcoin. If you are in the beautiful area of Zug, please drop by for a good cup of coffee and a nice chat about blockchain!

Now the team is complete, it is time for the next important phase of the project; the Alpha launch. The Alpha is coming together nicely and to honour its innovativity, we are going to rebrand MyBit. Yes;

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/without-a-solid-foundation-youll-have-trouble-creating-anything-of-value-c290076a9433
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
MyBit Caps Token Supply At 2.8 Million No Additional Token-sale

MyBit caps token supply at 2.8 million, no additional tokensale.

Hi guys, we’ve got some big news to share with you all today: we’re cancelling phase two of our token sale. After internal reflection here at MyBit and talking with the community, we’re sure that this is the right way to go. We’ll get onto the precise reasons why later in this blog post.

First, a quick recap. As many of you know, we were planning to launch a second token sale in Q2/Q3 of 2018. This would have issued 2.2 million additional tokens (effectively doubling the supply to five million). We planned to use the funds raised to rapidly scale our development and business functions. In the year since we launched, we’ve realised this isn’t the right path.

We’ve always set ambitious targets for the MyBit project and, even without those extra funds, we’re on track to hit them.

For the community, cancelling the token sale means we don’t have to organize a token swap or dilute anyone’s holdings. And we can focus on the core of the MyBit project: the platform.

We have a projected runway through to 2020. If at any point the team needs additional funding, we have access to a reserve of 400,000 MyBit (or 15% of the supply) as set out in our token sale roadmap.

We’re confident that this will more than cover any future funding needs and we don’t expect it’ll be needed until beyond 2020. We have to mention we still hold the right to implement a second tokensale if we choose and issue the extra 2.2 million tokens. We do not think that will ever be necessary.

We hope this clears up any confusion around the token sale. It’s important to all of us at MyBit that we’re totally transparent with the community. This means being honest and responsible. For us, our token sale was about developing the project not raising easy money, as some projects seem to do.

As always, feel free to reach out to us on Slack or social with any questions or thoughts.

Pages:
Jump to: