Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MyBit: World's most advanced IoT investment Ecosystem. - page 7. (Read 59733 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I believe the second token sale is used to expand development of the Mybit foundation. It should help everyone in the long run with the number of resources the company will get for further expansion.
Activity: 21
What's the details on the "Q3 2018 Token Sale Phase 2" in the roadmap?  Is this going to dilute the value of existing tokens?
Activity: 32
http://i67.tinypic.com/j9onxz.jpg

Is it the Liqui false rumor or is there some other legit news coming out?

1st edit  ....ok so they have the smart bench partnership..Nice!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
We are currently investigating the anticipated MyBit listing with Liqui. Unfortunately it appears that we may have fallen for yet another scam in this industry. We have reached out to the Liqui team on multiple channels to clarify the situation but have yet to hear back from them.  After the Liqui telegram account we were in discussions with was deleted earlier today, we began investigation the issue and it appears that someone spoofed the Liqui domain and used their known public email address as well as a full questionaire similar to Binance to verify tokens, companies involved, and data so the alleged scammers could sell paid marketing services to "newly listed coins." (Please see the email below , screenshot of it showing Liqui domain).  This came as a shock to us as scams are usually easy to identify, but this was very well crafted and even included a listing date after submitting the information and discussing with the alleged scammer via telegram. We will post additional information as we receive it, but wanted to keep up with our transparent company culture to make our community aware of the situation at hand and why the listing may not come into effect today. We sincerely apologize for any issues this may have caused, and are re-evaluating and structuring our company safety precautions to avoid something like this from happening again in the future.

Guys! Show Some Love To This Article

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
We are happy to announce that as of Friday, 15th December 2017, MyBit will be listed on Liqui exchange in the trading pairs MYB/BTC and MYB/ETH. This is fantastic news for all MYB token holders and supporters of the MyBit project.

Based in Kiev, Ukraine, Liqui was founded earlier this year and has already become home to some of the most sought after new tokens of 2017. With competition to get listed on exchanges now fiercer than ever, our addition to Liqui is worth celebrating and should bring a welcome boost to Mybit’s trading volume. This bodes well for our prospects moving into next year.

As those familiar with the project are well aware, increased liquidity is an essential part of MyBit’s plans to unlock billions of dollars in IOT revenue. Initially, MYB token holders will be eligible to receive a portion of the 2% network transaction fees from asset funding when our platform launches next year, however, we eventually want MYB tokens to be used to fund the assets themselves. This first requires MyBit’s 24-hour trading volume to rise, so the increased liquidity Liqui will provide puts us firmly on track to achieve this important milestone.

https://medium.com/mybit-dapp/mybit-token-coming-to-liqui-exchange-f38a182c3914
Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?

You can trade Mybit Tokens at HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and CoinExchange.

Big Update On Exchange: MYB is launching on Liqui Exchange.

Activity: 56
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Activity: 56
Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
MyBit reversed the financing mode and income flow, and created a more scalable and democratic mode. This is wonderful for many investors. I'm really looking forward to this project's early success. Smiley
Activity: 322
MyBit enables the ownership of specific Internet of things assets to be easily allocated to multiple investors and to reduce many problems in the entire P2P investment process. I think the project is going to fly in the near future Cool Cool Cool
Come Hang Out And Show New Investors Our Hidden Community Of Supporters!

this project is too slow in handling, so the coin time is hit by dump is very difficult to rise again, with news about new platform that will be launched 2018 hopefully this project will be better again

Gives us time to load up. This coin would be a steal even @ $20....Just look at Minex coin, now @~$68 with a similar supply to MYBIT.. I saw in an interview , the MYB team is busy working on their platform and cementing partnerships. So the lack of news is not reflective of the project itself IMO.

I think it is like comparing apple and oranges, both projects may have similar number of token supply but their functionality differs, most of the MNX tokens are locked up in their MineBank which is driving up the price unlike MyBit platform

Even without locking up coins MYB has less supply.  Sure they have different functions , but the I.O.T. has huge potential. When MYB introduces their platform and starts with the marketing, look out!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
this project is too slow in handling, so the coin time is hit by dump is very difficult to rise again, with news about new platform that will be launched 2018 hopefully this project will be better again

Gives us time to load up. This coin would be a steal even @ $20....Just look at Minex coin, now @~$68 with a similar supply to MYBIT.. I saw in an interview , the MYB team is busy working on their platform and cementing partnerships. So the lack of news is not reflective of the project itself IMO.

I think it is like comparing apple and oranges, both projects may have similar number of token supply but their functionality differs, most of the MNX tokens are locked up in their MineBank which is driving up the price unlike MyBit platform
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Following the project for 2-3 weeks and it seems nothing happened so far... Are the devs working on the project? any update?

I think this project has not the future and it really has not got any attentions to many investors to join.
you can watch this thread created for so long from March , 2017 and it seems unexpected project from all investors.
you should try to find another projects which have good potentials to join . Good Luck to you, guy.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think the token value will rise significantly after their platform is launched as the token will be used to invest in various ventures to generate an income.
Following the project for 2-3 weeks and it seems nothing happened so far... Are the devs working on the project? any update?

This Is Latest Q&A From MyBit Team

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/7eit5b/mybit_is_a_decentralized_platform_designed_for/?st=jaszscg8&sh=ffc91931
Activity: 8
Whoooaw. For 2-3 weeks already?! Shocked
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: