Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 32. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Life now going very fast and to make it all, you have to be mobile. Online education allows you to add mobility and independence to your life.
Internet occupied an important part in our lives. And do not use its capabilities maximally - this is a big mistake.
With the help of the Internet you can learn anywhere at any time and the platform will help you to choose the appropriate training course.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Life now going very fast and to make it all, you have to be mobile. Online education allows you to add mobility and independence to your life.
Internet occupied an important part in our lives. And do not use its capabilities maximally - this is a big mistake.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
I'm interested in testing this service, how convenient it will be for users.
Activity: 266
The project provides an excellent opportunity to improve their skills and self-esteem.
It also provides an opportunity to increase income by increasing professional skills.
Yeah, waiting for certificates by the end of the year maybe.
I do not think that certificates will be available by the end of the year. This is a difficult and lengthy process.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
in the future, most of the work that people are doing at work will be bots. This is followed by society, technology is developing. and there may be a time that people do not have to work at all, and the government will not have to pay salaries.
Already at the factories part of the work is done by robots.

But in factories, there is no need for human labour at all.
People are need. They control the operation of automatic lines.
The issuance of such documents is possible, but for this it is necessary to do a lot of work on the basis of certification.
If certificates will be issuing here, this will be a very strong competitive advantage of the project.

Is this your assumption or official information?
Activity: 504
The issuance of such documents is possible, but for this it is necessary to do a lot of work on the basis of certification.
If certificates will be issuing here, this will be a very strong competitive advantage of the project.

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
The online education industry's block chain project has great potential for development. MyGalaxy coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Now the coin of the project is actively traded on the exchange. If the project were not interesting for users and investors, then there would be no bidding.

Sure, and the trading volume is very high vor such exchange as Youbit.
The online education industry's block chain project has great potential for development. MyGalaxy coin project is worth investors' expectation.
Now the coin of the project is actively traded on the exchange. If the project were not interesting for users and investors, then there would be no bidding.
He's not just bargaining. Despite the general decline in the market, volumes keep to their level without falling.
This project provides not only the need for experience professionals of various fields, but also incorporates the best properties of social networks, online coaching and freelance exchanges, gives opportunity to create educational and entertaining niches by means of collecting the best trainings and courses from professional coaches.
Activity: 238
in America very popular online courses! Now this trend has spread to other countries! Today there is a small number of companies that continue to develop in this direction! I think that this is a very steep and profitable direction! I will follow the life of this project!

You right, USA is the most advanced country in this field.
Online learning is everywhere now. Look at how many different training videos on YouTube in different languages.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Why not all ? There is no problem with this.
Some courses require the teacher's personal attention and teacher immediately correct the pupil's actions.
Activity: 476
in the future, most of the work that people are doing at work will be bots. This is followed by society, technology is developing. and there may be a time that people do not have to work at all, and the government will not have to pay salaries.

But there is a need to configure the process and run the lines. And this requires knowledge and it is not a small knowledge.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
in America very popular online courses! Now this trend has spread to other countries! Today there is a small number of companies that continue to develop in this direction! I think that this is a very steep and profitable direction! I will follow the life of this project!

You right, USA is the most advanced country in this field.
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

Activity: 238
Activity: 364
I think there are most of the real trades because we have also a 5% invest programme.
How to use this investment program?
Pages:
Jump to: