Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 36. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
and the coin is only on the stock exchange yobit or somewhere else?

Jusy now only on Yobit, but I think soon it will be on decentralized exchanges.
From where did you get this information? I became a member of their telegram channel and there have never been a mention of decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16

Jusy now only on Yobit, but I think soon it will be on decentralized exchanges.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
who holds coins on the yobit exchange?

I am. What is your question?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The application prospect of the block chain in the online education market is still good. In the long run, the prospects for the development of the MyGalaxy project are relatively bright, and the investors can keep the attention and expectation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

I believe right now yobit is the only one, i’m not sure about the volume on decentrlised exchanges though. Hopefully soon we’ll see it on kucoin and binance
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
who holds coins on the yobit exchange?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Very interesting once to educational problems we discuss this online-based, the idea is very good once stayed how it will be run, the team should be able to become professional teachers here so all excited. but is there a campaign here?
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be getting on trading of online digital currency.
Online education will eventually take a big niche. online education is really needed.
By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them.
From this point of view, I did not look at the project. But without proper advertising and additional incentives, ordinary people will not use cryptocurrency for tuition fees.
People will start using cryptocurrency only if it will be beneficial to them. For example, if the price for courses is 2 times smaller than the price in fiat.
Activity: 245
online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be getting on trading of online digital currency.
Online education will eventually take a big niche. online education is really needed.
By the way, yes. Many people now do not know how to use cryptocurrencies and the MyGalaxy can help them learn how to work with them.
Activity: 476
In addition to the MyGalaxy platform, it can be viewed as a simulator for the use of crypto currency

Great news! There is a possibility to be added to one more exchange for free!
Everything is not as easy as we would like. We need to have enough votes.
is there information, how many votes are needed?
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Online education serves as an additional education for basic education.
Not always. Sometimes the courses are enough for the job.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Great news! There is a possibility to be added to one more exchange for free!
Everything is not as easy as we would like. We need to have enough votes.

Sure, but in future it can be the basic education I think.
I think it will not happen very soon. If we are talking about higher education.
Is there any airdrop or bounty program?

No, you can only buy coin on yobit and earn 5% per day from invest programm.
Activity: 504

Sure, but in future it can be the basic education I think.
Activity: 238
Online education is more accessible than traditionally, this is his strong point.
In addition, the diplomas of universities in a stationary form and correspondence form of training are the same. but I do not think that on the platform will be training from universities.
Pages:
Jump to: