Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 27. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 2
The theme of online education using blockchain is new, now there are not so many such projects. But online education today is very in demand, so I think that the project has potential.
the potential of the project is not disputed, it is obvious. But the idea still needs to be implemented. Personally, I expect a beta version of the platform.
I'm also looking forward to the beta version of the platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
An interesting and promising idea, it remains only to translate it into reality, but I caught the essence of the project.
Watch the project and you will see how it becomes reality.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Students are a very active percentage of the population, who can greatly help to develop ideas around the world by their interest in the project. And time will show who this development is aimed at.
In the world there is much more mobility now. Students and not only students  like a lot to travel to different countries. And the possibility of distance learning will allow you to travel without stopping training
You're all right. The future of online learning is huge. project MyGalaxy is doomed to success.
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
No doubt, idea of online education is brilliant coz it is tge demand of new era. Studing your paper for conveniencing to other.
Activity: 308
The theme of online education using blockchain is new, now there are not so many such projects. But online education today is very in demand, so I think that the project has potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Now information technology is developing very intensive, this project is useful for the education sector.
I have an important question to the experts, do you think now is the best time to invest in MyGalaxy? Or is it better to wait a little longer?
I think now is a good time to invest in any project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
An interesting and promising idea, it remains only to translate it into reality, but I caught the essence of the project.
Slowly, but surely the idea is realized and we have an opportunity to observe it. This is a great opportunity.
Interestingly of course to find out how the project will evolve, I think this is a good plan because in today's education course is the main thing, hopefully everyone can understand and can join here.
You can regularly read the news and thus will know how  the project developing.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Hi .
It's really interesting platform!
Cognitive logo, very nice project.
This platform is not only interesting, but also promising. study it better and you will understand it too.
I like what I see now on the site. if the team does what they have planned, it will be very cool.
Students are a very active percentage of the population, who can greatly help to develop ideas around the world by their interest in the project. And time will show who this development is aimed at.
Now there is a lot of competition in the field of education. And remote access is one of the perimuschestvov.
I'm interested on this business. I'll wait this to look what is going to originate!  Good luck guys.
I think this direction is very promising now. And who will be the first to enter the market, he will take the main position.
We can say that this project looks quite good, it is clear that it is still young, but work on it is underway. I will continue to follow the news.
This great project is an opportunity to secure a better future.
Hi .
It's really interesting platform!
Cognitive logo, very nice project.
This platform is not only interesting, but also promising. study it better and you will understand it too.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Interestingly of course to find out how the project will evolve, I think this is a good plan because in today's education course is the main thing, hopefully everyone can understand and can join here.
The roadmap is on the site. There you can see an approximate plan.
Activity: 108
This is a very promising company, which is waiting for a great future! I think you will make the right choice by joining this campaign.
You can also join this company Wink
nice project, bitcoin is important but education is importanter  Tongue jk, education and schooling is a vast and competitive field would love to see how this project grows in future and if it will be a success or not only time will tell

the main thing is that the token price grows)
In order for the price to grow, it is necessary that the project develop. And here it is only at the beginning of his journey.
Pages:
Jump to: