Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 40. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
This project deserves special attention. The problem of education is particularly acute in many countries. Online training can help a large number of people to get an education and specialty. In our very fast world everything changes promptly and spend time on traditional education can be difficult to many. And online training can be combined with work. However there is an important point. Training has to be high-quality and professional.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
It good to be this generation, it has easy access to knowledge.
Anywhere from formal and informal knowledge source available to be meet.
So people should be able to gain knowledge anywhere they could, especially through MyGalaxy.
Interestingly, on the one hand, knowledge is available everywhere and everything, on the other hand, quality education costs money and people are ready to pay for it.
Perhaps this is due to human laziness? But when the money is paid a man forces himself to work hard.
It happens for a variety of reasons, you named one of them. But the most important is that there is such a demand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Will education be provided by teachers? If so how do you plan the recruitment, or do you intend to use programs through Artificial Intelligence through use of bots etc
Activity: 910
What is the role of your token in your project? And how to deal with the licensed material, how will you interact with the authors of the books? I like such projects but I do not understand why I need blockchain technology in your project

The token will be presented as a means of payment on the platform. The participant pays for the training course and receives a quality education.
If this training, knowledge will be evaluated and issued a diploma ? And whether such education will be recognized . I think this is a very important issue .
This is a rather controversial issue. It is not known whether such a diploma will be recognized. and whether they want to accept graduates with such a diploma.
If such a diploma will mean the availability of necessary knowledge, then it will be in demand.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It good to be this generation, it has easy access to knowledge.
Anywhere from formal and informal knowledge source available to be meet.
So people should be able to gain knowledge anywhere they could, especially through MyGalaxy.
You are right, modern youth has great opportunities for development and knowledge. It is a pity that not all use this.
It seems to me that the young people are perfectly using the opportunities that have appeared, just their way does not correspond to your ideas and you are unhappy.
Activity: 364
What is the role of your token in your project? And how to deal with the licensed material, how will you interact with the authors of the books? I like such projects but I do not understand why I need blockchain technology in your project

The token will be presented as a means of payment on the platform. The participant pays for the training course and receives a quality education.
If this training, knowledge will be evaluated and issued a diploma ? And whether such education will be recognized . I think this is a very important issue .
Most likely at the end of the course of study it will be necessary to pass the screening tests. They will show the level of knowledge of the studied subject.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100

This is a rather controversial issue. It is not known whether such a diploma will be recognized. and whether they want to accept graduates with such a diploma.
Activity: 379

Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Our blockchain-based service will be the most reliable information source in education. Reliable account protection, materials quality and authenticity verification, a reliable payment system with Biblio Coin cryptocurrency using and ratings and feedback authenticity control are the online learning future.
I did not quite understand: the coins will be called the Biblio coin or the Galax coin? And which of them will be able to pay for training on your platform? Or will they both be used? What's the difference?
I do not think that this trifle means anything. It seems to me most important now to find out other information about the project.
copper member
Merit: 112
Our blockchain-based service will be the most reliable information source in education. Reliable account protection, materials quality and authenticity verification, a reliable payment system with Biblio Coin cryptocurrency using and ratings and feedback authenticity control are the online learning future.
I did not quite understand: the coins will be called the Biblio coin or the Galax coin? And which of them will be able to pay for training on your platform? Or will they both be used? What's the difference?

This will be Galax Coin Token (GALAX). Probably made a mistake when publishing announcement.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Activity: 392
online education is really needed along with the advancement of the times, and it becomes very profitable to be developed in blockchain, but it takes the appropriate teaching staff and good in their field
copper member
Merit: 112

Activity: 448
Activity: 910
"3d quarter of 2018

Primary team building
Project web-site development and creation
Smart contact and Galax Coin creation
White Paper development and creation"

Where do you plan to raise funds for this?
Or do you have your own starting capital?
Maybe the team is looking for angel investors or community members who are ready to become part of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
"3d quarter of 2018

Primary team building
Project web-site development and creation
Smart contact and Galax Coin creation
White Paper development and creation"

Where do you plan to raise funds for this?
Or do you have your own starting capital?
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Does your project have MVP or alpha version? If not, when is the release planned?
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Road Map

2nd quarter of 2018

The project idea emergence and its development
Education market research
Step-by-step project strategy creation
Effective project model implementation
Where can I see the items that have already been completed? After all, something has already been done. I would like to see the general state of affairs.
Activity: 364
@Biblioclub
In which country is the team of your project and from which country are you planning to start implementing your plan?
Activity: 476
Biblioclub
The idea of online learning is in the trend for a long time. There is a demand for such services.
I would like to see more information on your project - will you add it to the thread?
Pages:
Jump to: