Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽ - page 14. (Read 9443 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

How are you going to develop your platform now? Any ideas?

They add cyberspot to categories list and there are already 2 channels, good start as for me
We should provide better promotion for this updates. It can increase mytv popularity
brand new
Do you plan to provide more AMA or online confereces with your community?
brand new
What about video quality on your platform? Can content creator upload any video?
brand new

Do you have any events for cyber community, maybe some esport competitions with mytv tokens prize pool
I think team will do such events because they add cyber sport to mytv channel sections
brand new

Do you plan to make promotion for new section on MyTV?
Yes. Sure! Please, follow the news not to miss the announcements

What I will get if I start steaming on MyTV, any benefits for my content?
You will be able to accept donations to your channels. We also offer an opportunity to earn sharing good content related to the sport
That's good, I can get donations with crypto and fiat?
brand new
Can you tell me, did you implement mytv fan ecosystem?
brand new
Do you have any events for cyber community, maybe some esport competitions with mytv tokens prize pool
brand new

How are you going to develop your platform now? Any ideas?
They add cyberspot to categories list and there are already 2 channels, good start as for me
brand new
What about your marketing strategy, are you going to expand your services in Brasil?
brand new
What I will get if I start steaming on MyTV, any benefits for my content?
brand new

Where can I find info about onlime market? As I understand you are going to do it

IEO is currently underway so officially you can buy tokens online on Latoken, P2PB2B and Vindax exchanges. After the end of the IEO, i.e. on March 28, trade will also be possible there.

If you want to trade MyTV tokens now, it's possible on decentralized exchanges - for example on ForkDelta:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

Price is good on ForkDelta, but do you know, should I complete any reg to trade there?

There is no KYC registration as I know so you can easily trade tokens

I will buy tokens, I like that crypto is going back

There is still have a chance to get tokens but you should check, will mytv team add referral program
I would like to know something about listing but there is no info on their social media
brand new

Do you make any marketing promotions for mytv now?
We are going on attracting new channels and clubs as well as working on the development of the platform

I would like to buy mytv tokens, but as I get I can do it only on vindax, am I right?
p2pb2b exchange: https://p2pb2b.io/trade/MyTV_BTC
Latoken exchange: https://exchange.latoken.com/exchange/MYTV-BTC

What about masternodes, is it still profitable to use it?
Yes. Please read the White Paper and try to understand the value proposition of Masternodes:
https://mytvchain.io/masternodes-en.pdf

That is good that you bring so much content creators but what are you going with blockchain implementation?
Blockchain is used to reward both viewers and channels and to create a large and transparent tokenomics
What famous clubs do you have now on MyTV?
brand new

I would like to cooperate with MYTV team to help them with the platform development

How can you help them, because as I know team is working hard. If you can promote MyTV - do it
Anyone knows anything about Asian promotion, team still doing it?
brand new

What wallet can I use for mytv tokens and do you plan to release your own wallet for mytv fan token?

You can use ERC20 wallet and for mytv fan token I think they will add extra wallet or acc

There is no reason to create one more wallet for mytv fan tokens I think team will make it on your account. This is untradeable token as I know

And how will you be able to get profit with this platform?

There is information in White Paper, they are going to make close exchange and allow users to trade this token with mytv token
It will be good idea and all content creators and visitiors will have an opportunity to get some profit
brand new

That is good that you bring so much content creators but what are you going with blockchain implementation?

As admins told me, the team is working hard on it and I hope we will see mytv fan token soon
That's good, but what they will do with mytv token price, how much mytv fan tokens can I get with one MyTV
brand new

When will you add information about your tokenomics?
You can find all information on MyTV website and WP, what do you want to know?
It so good in plans and documents but there is no info when it will be released
brand new
brand new

What about adding other videos on MyTV, not a sport tematics?

You know that MyTV is sport video platform, so what type of video you want to upload?

It will be good idea to add some esport competitions, now it is popular and we can get good volume

Some people think that esport is not a sport now, that's strange for me
Maybe situation will be changed after this disease because now only esport is active
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
Good thing they stopped paying these bumping bots. The project doesn't look like a scam. At the moment they are having problems with development because this is a sports project, and as we all know, all sports events have a lot of problems related to the Covid epidemic.

However, I would like to ask, are you working on the implementation of tokens on your website? If so, when do you expect the works to be completed?

are you really serious with this question?
what implementation, what project, there is nothing here just a shell. they used false interest and fake bump, what do you think, is it anyone seriously interested in this project? I guess the team take some money from there and moved to the next "project".

Not really I think. They have masternodes project. They cooperate with https://www.just-mining.com/

https://www.just-mining.com/en/masternodes - scroll down - now is out of stock, so it means that they sold quite big amount of masternodes

They also cooperate with BlockSport - https://mytvchain.com/media.php?url=blocksport-partnership

It can work out, but of course I understand your doubts

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Good thing they stopped paying these bumping bots. The project doesn't look like a scam. At the moment they are having problems with development because this is a sports project, and as we all know, all sports events have a lot of problems related to the Covid epidemic.

However, I would like to ask, are you working on the implementation of tokens on your website? If so, when do you expect the works to be completed?

are you really serious with this question?
what implementation, what project, there is nothing here just a shell. they used false interest and fake bump, what do you think, is it anyone seriously interested in this project? I guess the team take some money from there and moved to the next "project".
Pages:
Jump to: