Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽ - page 11. (Read 9443 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about your marketing strategy, are you going to expand your services in Brasil?

It will be good idea but only after pandemia will be over

What about coronavirus situation on South America?

Same as in another countries

I wish scientists will find methods how to finish with this disease
Some experts told that we will have quarantine for 2 year. This is unbelievable
brand new
Is it free to add new channel and videos? What about reward system?
Yes, that is free. The reward system will be implemented this year

What about your work now and updates? MYTV team is working remotely or at home and what are you going to do next?
All the team is working remotely, follow our social media to get all the news Wink

Do you have any promotional companies for mytv ?
Yes, we are working on the promotion of our platform

Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?
We post our news in all the social media, you can check any of them

What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
No, but follow the news not to miss the announcement Wink
How do you work on the promotion, can you give more details?
brand new

Where can I find MyTV roadmap?
Check MyTV website, you will find all docs, WP, Onepager and Roadmap. As I know they do everything in time
brand new

How do you work on the promotion, can you give more details?
We have a referral campaign, ambassadors, and now we are creating new events

Where can I find MyTV roadmap?
You can find our Roadmap on the website: mytvchain.io

Where can I check about referral program and what I will get with it?
They have it now, but I can't find details. Maybe it is good idea to ask telegram admins about it
brand new
Token price is going up and thank you team for working hard on it
But price is 0.67 as I Remember and it will be hard to come back to this price
brand new
Where can I check report of your IEO? Do you plan to do it?
Yes, we have such plans, please, stay tuned
That's strange because your IEO was month ago. Please make everything in time
brand new

What about video quality on your platform? Can content creator upload any video?

I think nobody will watch you video if quality is bad.

Moderators should check your video before uploading on website imo
Do you think that they have moderatos on website?
brand new

I took part in the bounty campaign in 2018 and the project has been developing since then. I believe that when it comes to compensation, it is only an oversight or misunderstanding. Many users have received compensation. From what I have observed, only three or four users have reported here that they have not received compensation.

When it comes to bumping service, it is obvious that these are fake accounts. I think that the person who deals with marketing in this project thought that he would have some marketing tool and bought the bumping service from complete fools. It's possible that he doesn't even realize how badly it is see by users on Bitcointalk.

I understand you, but what you will do with useless token on your wallet? You can't sell it or exchange for any valuable coin, you will only have useless numbers to look at.
Any project which uses such a miserable way of promoting it cannot be considered serious. to me, it looks like some kid who may have figured out how some things work and tries to make himself a little fun. Maybe some profit, why not.
You as an older member here, just You give him to the importance.

Come on! It is not useles token. Now price of 1 MYTV is around $0.01
www.mytvchain.com is working website and is in very good condition.
Is listed on 4 exchanges: P2PB2B, Latoken, Vindax and ForkDelta (decentalized)
The project situation is good and is still developing. They have contract with the French Olympic Committee for 2024.
The only problem now is that the entire sports industry is blocked by a virus epidemic.
Let's hope, that the situation will be quickly controlled and everything will come back to the right track.

According to experts situation, covid-19 will be over only by the end of this year and there will be a lot of problems after it
We already have a lot of problems with economy. That will be hard to make everything ok
brand new

What wallet can I use for mytv tokens and do you plan to release your own wallet for mytv fan token?

You can use ERC20 wallet and for mytv fan token I think they will add extra wallet or acc

There is no reason to create one more wallet for mytv fan tokens I think team will make it on your account. This is untradeable token as I know

And how will you be able to get profit with this platform?

There is information in White Paper, they are going to make close exchange and allow users to trade this token with mytv token

It will be good idea and all content creators and visitiors will have an opportunity to get some profit
You can get tokens with donations on MyTV and team will try to support you if you channel is big enough
But what about new channels, any support for them?
brand new

Can you tell me what are you doing with your promotion?
What they should do in your opinion? MyTV has big and strong community
brand new

Do you have any holders event? How are you going to support token price, it is too low now

Why do you think that such events can support token price? Even if all users hold mytv tokens price won't rise

Only thing that can help now is to make buyback and token burn
Where should they found money for it? They can release mytv tokenomics
It takes some time so we should be patient. I know that mytv holders are angry because of price falling but team is trying to solve this problem
brand new
Do you have any holders event? How are you going to support token price, it is too low now
Why do you think that such events can support token price? Even if all users hold mytv tokens price won't rise
You should wait till team announces about their token support plan. There should be a token buyback
brand new
What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
Why should they do it now? There are no sports events or competitions and platform is waiting
brand new

What about your marketing strategy, are you going to expand your services in Brasil?

It will be good idea but only after pandemia will be over

What about coronavirus situation on South America?

Same as in another countries

I wish scientists will find methods how to finish with this disease

I read info that we will have this virus every year from now
It can be but we should believe that everything will be ok. Just take care about yourself and about your relatives
brand new

When will you add information about your tokenomics?

You can find all information on MyTV website and WP, what do you want to know?

It so good in plans and documents but there is no info when it will be released
Check Roadmap on mytv website, you will find there all dates
So they will release tokenomics in Q3 this year? If it is true that will be great
brand new
Do you have any promotional companies for mytv ?
brand new

What about your roadmap, everything will be developed intime?

As I know they reached softcap and hardcap, so now they have a lot of time to make brilliant platform

Agreed, I hold a lot of mytv tokens and I will be pleased when they will add more sport clubs
First of all they will add French clubs, beach volley has already been added
brand new
That is not so good that token price fall so much, and I can't advise team any good idea for token support
brand new

Do you plan to make promotion for new section on MyTV?
It will be hard, but I think team is going to do it soon
We can make it by ourselves, just tell your friends about mytv
brand new

I took part in the bounty campaign in 2018 and the project has been developing since then. I believe that when it comes to compensation, it is only an oversight or misunderstanding. Many users have received compensation. From what I have observed, only three or four users have reported here that they have not received compensation.

When it comes to bumping service, it is obvious that these are fake accounts. I think that the person who deals with marketing in this project thought that he would have some marketing tool and bought the bumping service from complete fools. It's possible that he doesn't even realize how badly it is see by users on Bitcointalk.

I understand you, but what you will do with useless token on your wallet? You can't sell it or exchange for any valuable coin, you will only have useless numbers to look at.
Any project which uses such a miserable way of promoting it cannot be considered serious. to me, it looks like some kid who may have figured out how some things work and tries to make himself a little fun. Maybe some profit, why not.
You as an older member here, just You give him to the importance.

Come on! It is not useles token. Now price of 1 MYTV is around $0.01
www.mytvchain.com is working website and is in very good condition.
Is listed on 4 exchanges: P2PB2B, Latoken, Vindax and ForkDelta (decentalized)
The project situation is good and is still developing. They have contract with the French Olympic Committee for 2024.
The only problem now is that the entire sports industry is blocked by a virus epidemic.
Let's hope, that the situation will be quickly controlled and everything will come back to the right track.

According to experts situation, covid-19 will be over only by the end of this year and there will be a lot of problems after it

We already have so much troubles, what will be next?
That will depend how long will be quarantine. Because now global economy is falling and we will have crisis soon
Pages:
Jump to: