Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ [ANN] ⚽ MyTVchain - Live sports, powered by blockchain ⚽ - page 10. (Read 9441 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Where can I find details about mytv team and did you make any other blockchain projects before?
brand new

What about video quality on your platform? Can content creator upload any video?

I think nobody will watch you video if quality is bad.

Moderators should check your video before uploading on website imo

Do you think that they have moderatos on website?
It can be for sure. You can't upload anything you want. Or spammers will try to upload trash
brand new

You always write that you announce everything soon, but what will you going to do? Can you give details?
You know that it is very hard times for MyTV platform, because they
brand new

Do you cooperate with any governments? And what about your licences, where can I check them? as I understand you should have some
Cmon, dude, you should check website again, you will find info about all licences
Why their mines are in Brazil but company is registered in Estonia, what for?
Activity: 9

What I will get if I start steaming on MyTV, any benefits for my content?
You can create good content and people will donate you, good luck bro
That is hard to get donations because people don't have money for it, lol
copper member
Activity: 78
Maybe it is good idea to show demo version of your tokenomics platform with mytv fan?
WE are creating a full version now, there is no necessity in the demo one
brand new
What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
brand new
Is it free to add new channel and videos? What about reward system?
There is no reward system now because mytv fan tokenomics isn't launched yet
brand new

I would like to cooperate with MYTV team to help them with the platform development

How can you help them, because as I know team is working hard. If you can promote MyTV - do it

Anyone knows anything about Asian promotion, team still doing it?
Yes, they are going to make it but first of all they should create Chinese version of MyTV for new visitors
Is it necessary to develop the Chinese mytv? I think they have such platforms
brand new

Has anyone already received an answer about compensation?

I sent an email with the address and number of tokens earned on January 7 and on January 20, I received from email address [email protected] signed by Project Manager - Lucas Condello this answer:

You made the request after December, the first shipment took into account requests before December.
You will receive your compensation in a few days.

I received nothing, neither tokens nor explanations.

Later, I sent two more emails on February 28 and March 4, but I didn't receive any response

This project is not a scam in my eyes, but I hope I get an explanation why I did not receive compensation like other users.
That's strange a bit because some people had the same problem and they got their compensations
brand new
Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?
brand new
Do you plan to provide more AMA or online confereces with your community?
Ues, follow the news not to miss anything

Thank you. What ecr-20 wallets can I connect to mytv?
Any erc-2o wallets can be connected Wink

What about your cooperations with sport clubs, do you have any new popular clubs?
We announce all the new clubs we connect, stay tuned!

What about video quality on your platform? Can content creator upload any video?
Yes, but it's better to add high-quality videos
What about your work now and updates? MYTV team is working remotely or at home and what are you going to do next?
Sure things they stay at home. The company is located in France and there is a bad situation with coronavirus right now
brand new

I took part in the bounty campaign in 2018 and the project has been developing since then. I believe that when it comes to compensation, it is only an oversight or misunderstanding. Many users have received compensation. From what I have observed, only three or four users have reported here that they have not received compensation.

When it comes to bumping service, it is obvious that these are fake accounts. I think that the person who deals with marketing in this project thought that he would have some marketing tool and bought the bumping service from complete fools. It's possible that he doesn't even realize how badly it is see by users on Bitcointalk.

I understand you, but what you will do with useless token on your wallet? You can't sell it or exchange for any valuable coin, you will only have useless numbers to look at.
Any project which uses such a miserable way of promoting it cannot be considered serious. to me, it looks like some kid who may have figured out how some things work and tries to make himself a little fun. Maybe some profit, why not.
You as an older member here, just You give him to the importance.

Come on! It is not useles token. Now price of 1 MYTV is around $0.01
www.mytvchain.com is working website and is in very good condition.
Is listed on 4 exchanges: P2PB2B, Latoken, Vindax and ForkDelta (decentalized)
The project situation is good and is still developing. They have contract with the French Olympic Committee for 2024.
The only problem now is that the entire sports industry is blocked by a virus epidemic.
Let's hope, that the situation will be quickly controlled and everything will come back to the right track.
According to experts situation, covid-19 will be over only by the end of this year and there will be a lot of problems after it
We already have troubles with economy and crypto is not so good. What can we expect?
Crypto is rising right now and maybe mytv tokens will get some postitions
brand new
Goldario is interesting project and I have never seen any good blockchain platforms from gem and gold industry. But I think this one will have bright future
brand new

Do you plan to provide more AMA or online confereces with your community?
Ues, follow the news not to miss anything

Thank you. What ecr-20 wallets can I connect to mytv?
Any erc-2o wallets can be connected Wink

What about your cooperations with sport clubs, do you have any new popular clubs?
We announce all the new clubs we connect, stay tuned!

Yes, but it's better to add high-quality videos

What about your work now and updates? MYTV team is working remotely or at home and what are you going to do next?
No one is working from office now, so MyTV team also stay at home
brand new
Do you still have plans to make Asian promotion?
Yes, this is in our plans

When will be mytv fan tokenomic release? Do you plan to do it this year?
We will implement the blockchain this year

You always write that you announce everything soon, but what will you going to do? Can you give details?
Unfortunately, we cannot reveal such sort of information and caoont promise anything as now everyting is so unstable. We are working hard to increase the price of our token and make the platform more popular, inviting new clubs and sports fans

Where can I check about referral program and what I will get with it?
You can find this information in our Telegram channel or chat

Can you tell me what are you doing with your promotion?
We are working on it now, all the details will be provided soon Wink
I think you can collaborate and help big sport clubs with creation of their own token, that will be good for you team
brand new

I took part in the bounty campaign in 2018 and the project has been developing since then. I believe that when it comes to compensation, it is only an oversight or misunderstanding. Many users have received compensation. From what I have observed, only three or four users have reported here that they have not received compensation.

When it comes to bumping service, it is obvious that these are fake accounts. I think that the person who deals with marketing in this project thought that he would have some marketing tool and bought the bumping service from complete fools. It's possible that he doesn't even realize how badly it is see by users on Bitcointalk.

I understand you, but what you will do with useless token on your wallet? You can't sell it or exchange for any valuable coin, you will only have useless numbers to look at.
Any project which uses such a miserable way of promoting it cannot be considered serious. to me, it looks like some kid who may have figured out how some things work and tries to make himself a little fun. Maybe some profit, why not.
You as an older member here, just You give him to the importance.

Come on! It is not useles token. Now price of 1 MYTV is around $0.01
www.mytvchain.com is working website and is in very good condition.
Is listed on 4 exchanges: P2PB2B, Latoken, Vindax and ForkDelta (decentalized)
The project situation is good and is still developing. They have contract with the French Olympic Committee for 2024.
The only problem now is that the entire sports industry is blocked by a virus epidemic.
Let's hope, that the situation will be quickly controlled and everything will come back to the right track.

According to experts situation, covid-19 will be over only by the end of this year and there will be a lot of problems after it

We already have a lot of problems with economy. That will be hard to make everything ok
You are right, but this doesn't influence on blockchain. So if mytv team will release their platform with all blockchain options and tokenomics they will have good future. So now we should just wait when they make all test
brand new

Where can I find info about onlime market? As I understand you are going to do it

IEO is currently underway so officially you can buy tokens online on Latoken, P2PB2B and Vindax exchanges. After the end of the IEO, i.e. on March 28, trade will also be possible there.

If you want to trade MyTV tokens now, it's possible on decentralized exchanges - for example on ForkDelta:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x45af324f53a8d7da1752dad74adc1748126d7978-ETH

Price is good on ForkDelta, but do you know, should I complete any reg to trade there?

There is no KYC registration as I know so you can easily trade tokens

I will buy tokens, I like that crypto is going back

There is still have a chance to get tokens but you should check, will mytv team add referral program

I would like to know something about listing but there is no info on their social media

Check again. If you want to buy - IEO is still ongoing. If you want to sell - wait a week
What do you think about mytv price, will it rise soon?
brand new
Where can I find MyTV roadmap?
brand new
Is it free to add new channel and videos? What about reward system?
Yes, that is free. The reward system will be implemented this year

All the team is working remotely, follow our social media to get all the news Wink

Do you have any promotional companies for mytv ?
Yes, we are working on the promotion of our platform

Why don't you post here any news from MyTV? Or should I check previous announces on facebook?
We post our news in all the social media, you can check any of them

What about airdrop? Do you have such a program now?
No, but follow the news not to miss the announcement Wink
How do you work on the promotion, can you give more details?
Pages:
Jump to: