Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 34. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
And how do you predict the change in prices for tokens when prices fall on oil and gas? Will the prices for tokens go down?
egretia
What people will always want is healthy food, grown, as a consequence, on organic fertilizers. This is an irreplaceable need, and I would even call organics a trend of nowadays. So, this is the answer  Smiley
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
egretia

I would rather say that this project is the rare one among the other ICOs which has a ready-made product. Which investment could be more practical than an investment into organic fertilizers? And developing an effective fertilizer doesn't take a day or two...
Activity: 266
What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? I will follow this project.

We actually do not have a wallet, you can use internal wallet like metamask, jaxx or MEW to buy and hold nagricoin

Just want to add a link to your Medium account where there are video instructions how to invest. Like to install MetaMask extention or download Jaxx Cryptocurrency Wallet. I like when company cares about its investors and make investing as easy as possible  https://medium.com/@nagricoin/how-to-invest-b0764ee2c0b1
Activity: 126
What is minimum number of tokens can be buying?

We do not limit the amount of investment. Neither minimum or maximum
ok. and what about KYC procedure ?
Activity: 140
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
egretia

As I know they have a business plan fulled with details. Read WP and everything is gonna be clear.  Wink
Activity: 132
egretia
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
And how do you predict the change in prices for tokens when prices fall on oil and gas? Will the prices for tokens go down?
egretia
Activity: 266

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

I have read the article on Medium and I really like that Nagri Tech represents a finished product.For me it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ITO. I see that you have made a hard and long way to be here now. 7 years is significant amount of work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Wow! This project seems to be really ground-breaking! What I like is its connection with real life! 

Exactly so. The project is related to the most important sphere of our life - agriculture.
Does everyone here happened to have a link to the website of this project?
Please help me get one if anyone has a hand on it, thank you.

Nagricoin.io. You are welcome!
Wow! This project seems to be really ground-breaking! What I like is its connection with real life! 
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Does everyone here happened to have a link to the website of this project?
Please help me get one if anyone has a hand on it, thank you.

We do not limit the amount of investment. Neither minimum or maximum
Activity: 126

Have you ever want to do something great, help people or the environment? NAgriCoin is giving you this opportunity to invest in a project that give the society green, healthy and natural food. The NAgriCoin project have been in existence for over 7 years. it aims at bringing a revolution to the agricultural industry.
It will be a great opportunity to be part of this project, because everybody is going to benefit. With the introduction of more sophisticated cultivation methods, food will be able to reach the world growing population

Great! By the way, you can join our bounty campaign, we can offer a lot to the user with your rank Smiley
What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? I will follow this project.

We actually do not have a wallet, you can use internal wallet like metamask, jaxx or MEW to buy and hold nagricoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Activity: 97
This is very impressive. But I would like more clarity

Sure. Feel free to contact us anytime at the telegram chat https://t.me/nagricoinchat
Why do you need Initial Token Offering for NAgriCoin project? It seems that there is no obstacles for this project form any source. What is the reason for ICO (ITO)?

There are many reasons we have chosen blockchain, the main ones are:
Availability - Everybody can become an investor of a large agriculture company buying NGR token
Trust of the investors - Establishing transparent relationships with investors via a smart contract
Guarantee - Buying NGR, you get a guarantee of partnership with the company
Get rid of all the barriers - Location, the currency of investment, attraction of lawyers - all these things become unnecessary
Thinking ahead of the curve - Standard IPOs are very expensive and not always effective
Boost the investment process - You have sent cryptocurrency, and in a matter of hours you are the partner of the company
Pages:
Jump to: