Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 37. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project

There is no doubt that this project will become successful anytime because they were focusing on the world of agriculture which helps them to let the crops more easier and convenient to grow. With the team support this would be on a high peak.

We've got a great support from the team and community, so we're sure we'd succeed Smiley
кyы

Hope this means something like "cool project"  Grin

That means "res" but user gloomik just forgot to switch to english keyboard Smiley And I don't understand what's reserved by him.

There are "9 markets" mentioned on your site. What are they? Are they primary markets or you just plan to start from them?

Understood. For us the main goal is worldwide distribution, but we'd start with Brazil, EU, Uruguay, Paraguay, Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Jordan - that's why there are 9 Smiley

Thank you for your answer. Now it's clear to me.
I think I'll research the project more and consider joining.
Good luck, devs!

Thak you! If you have more questions, feel free to ask them here or in our telegram chat https://t.me/nagricoinchat
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white papper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly

Yes sure! https://nagricoin.io/storage/files/02_nagricoin_wp_eng.pdf?v=5d28904c688942f5719b9d28ab566129
The project is very interesting and promising. Can I join in?

Yes please. Check out nagricoin.io for more information!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
How can I take part in the bounty program?
Activity: 29
кyы

That means "res" but user gloomik just forgot to switch to english keyboard Smiley And I don't understand what's reserved by him.

There are "9 markets" mentioned on your site. What are they? Are they primary markets or you just plan to start from them?

Understood. For us the main goal is worldwide distribution, but we'd start with Brazil, EU, Uruguay, Paraguay, Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Jordan - that's why there are 9 Smiley

Thank you for your answer. Now it's clear to me.
I think I'll research the project more and consider joining.
Good luck, devs!
кyы

Activity: 29
кyы

Thanks for making our Earth healthier!
Where are you going to sell your product? Just in Brazil and EU?

For sure we have the plans to expand to all over the Earth (and who knows, maybe Nagri would be the first fertilizer, used on Mars  Wink Wink ). But the first priority markets are Brazil and EU
From the roadmap, you have already obtained permits and certificates from some governments to sell Nagri HL products to farming companies. I would like to know which countries you have already obtained the certificates and permits from, and the partnering companies that has shown interest in buying the Nagri tokens if any.
Are there no plans to move Nagri to its personal blockchain rather than running on Ethereum network because I noticed that huge chunk of the fund to be obtained from the token sale is to be used in expanding Nagri HL

Nagri fertilizers are certified to be sold in EU and Brazil. These are 2 markets we're going to work with at the beginning.
Activity: 140
Thanks for making our Earth healthier!
Where are you going to sell your product? Just in Brazil and EU?
Project is related to nature. But I don`t believe in this idea, because this is aimed at a narrow segment.

Maybe for someone, the segment of natural agriculture looks narrow but check out how it grew up in last 5 or 10 years. Someday it will grow to something really big.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project

There is no doubt that this project will become successful anytime because they were focusing on the world of agriculture which helps them to let the crops more easier and convenient to grow. With the team support this would be on a high peak.
Activity: 11
Project is related to nature. But I don`t believe in this idea, because this is aimed at a narrow segment.
Do I understand correctly that your Nagri product is an environmentally friendly product. If you manage to find a sale, then this is possible, it will be a gold mine for investors.

Yes. Nagri produces 100 percent organic fertilizers so we're sure that it will be in demand more and more!
Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.

Thanks a lot for your support! We'd do everything to satisfy our investors, so feel free to join us
Activity: 48
What is the incentive for holding Nagricoin apart from the planned future buyback? It doesn't seem holders can swap it for the Nagri-HL product.

You would be able to purchase NAGRI-HL with 10 percent discount using NGR tokens. Moreover, there would be even more discounts for treaders who'd use NGR to pay for fertilizer.
Pages:
Jump to: