Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 35. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
do you have discount at pre-ICO stage?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Why do you need Initial Token Offering for NAgriCoin project? It seems that there is no obstacles for this project form any source. What is the reason for ICO (ITO)?
new advisor from USA? do you want to enter the US market?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
An agricultural project, that is sweet. Food is the most vital need for every living things.
This project came to make some kind of improvement on the production and market for it.
So that there will be no more food issues in the future.
That is really nice project right from the start.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
guys, maybe you need to make more videos? I can help you
The last video is yours?
This is cool video!
actually not, but I can do better  Wink
Activity: 224
The last video is yours?
This is cool video!
Activity: 224
I found interestin info about fertilizers market:
Based on type, the global fertilizer market is divided into three major nutrients - nitrogenous, phosphoric, and potash fertilizers. More than 41.6% of the nutrient demand is fulfilled by nitrogenous fertilizers. The nitrogenous fertilizer market is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period of 2017-2022. The application of various fertilizers is led by grains and cereals, which account for 80.9% of the market’s demand in the crop-based application segment.   The non-crop based application of fertilizers, including turf and ornamental, is poised to record a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period

After that I'm sure that the price of NGR will be grow up each month, because demand of the fertilizers really huge.

Yes sure! Feel free to contact us in Telegram or at [email protected]
brand new
Activity: 0
According to this project, i think that this will goes big, many countries depends on agriculture. So, it will surely goes up
guys, I see that you have a new website? Smiley

This is true. Couple more changes and we will announce it
guys, I see that you have a new website? Smiley
According to this project, i think that this will goes big, many countries depends on agriculture. So, it will surely goes up

Thanks a lot for your support! For us the prioryty market is Brazil and EU, but the plans are to expand worldwide
Hello Wink I see you have a video. at last Cheesy

The better quality - the more time it takes  Sad
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed

The best "trick" is Nagri-HL fertilizer, that is already developed for the more than 7 years  Wink
Hello Wink I see you have a video. at last Cheesy
This is very nice project with very useful, very effective and give big impact to the agricultiural industries.. It has a very broad application in the agricultural and plant cultivation around the world, increasing yields and improving the quality of virtually any crops. Hopefully this project will not limited to the specific area but also worldwide to spread the newest innnovative and well developed technologies in each sector of the agri industries

Thank you! Hi! Happy to see that our community of environmental carers grows!
There is a cool new video on their youtube. Nice work! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6GgAzupcO4

Thanks a lot! We are happy to announce it!
Pages:
Jump to: