Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍏🌾🌻[ANN] NAgriCoin ITO. We are what we eat - invest in it 🌽🌱🥕 - page 9. (Read 19506 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I've read that you launched a referral program. How can I participate?

You can read all the terms and conditions here https://nagricoin.io/investor/referral (need to be logged in to the wesite)

Cool referral program will attract a lot of investors who will bring new people
The token basic asset is the Nagri-HL - newest organic composite formulation of microelements and antioxidants stimulating plant growth.
Where to read more about the product?
How much have you already gathered?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The token basic asset is the Nagri-HL - newest organic composite formulation of microelements and antioxidants stimulating plant growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2

You can read all the terms and conditions here https://nagricoin.io/investor/referral (need to be logged in to the wesite)
Activity: 98

This money will greatly help NagriCoin to become one of the most important players on agriculture market

I hope Nagri will beat those huge corporations which think only about money and don't care about the environment and consumers' health

Strongly believe in it.

But it is so hard to do

It's a peaceful vision, yes, but it doesn't take into account how evil people are. Most of them don't want to improve the world, which is very sad...

But people want to make money, which is also possible with Nagri
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

It's a peaceful vision, yes, but it doesn't take into account how evil people are. Most of them don't want to improve the world, which is very sad...
Where can I see your rating?
NagriCoin is going to the moon!

There's nothing in the moon. TO THE EARTH!

This money will greatly help NagriCoin to become one of the most important players on agriculture market

I hope Nagri will beat those huge corporations which think only about money and don't care about the environment and consumers' health

Strongly believe in it.
NagriCoin is going to the moon!
It is a great chance to buy more NGR!

What about bounty? Is it extended or closed? Will we get our stakes right now or after the whole ITO?
Beaitifully presented decent idea. Hope it works out fine for you!

This will works out fine for everyone who cares about the environment and owns health

But I think farmers are the target audience
Till when is the ITO prolonged then?

ITO is prolonged till September 1st

Cool project will have time to achieve great results in terms of crowdfunding

Why do you extend the ITO? Because of the deal with Pecunio? How is it connected?
Pages:
Jump to: